Why all the hating on Jewish People? page 2

104 posts

Flag Post

People apparently hate Jewish people now? That’s news to me. I figured that people would just like and dislike whoever they please. It shouldn’t matter much unless it’s like some government official actively doing something against the group.

Flag Post

I, personally, look up to the Jewish. They have a way of preserving their culture over the years, and are possibly the group of people that best respects God. In learning Hebrew, even I have taken up the practice of not speaking God’s personal, most holy name. I can, yes, but I choose not to.

Flag Post

Why is that not classed as decent?

Abusing people is not decent, stop trolling.

They have a way of preserving their culture over the years, and are possibly the group of people that best respects God.

By willfully disobeying his 10 commandments on a daily basis?

Flag Post

By willfully disobeying his 10 commandments on a daily basis?

Such as what?

Flag Post

Such as what?

Not killing, not coveting the neighbor’s property, not stealing, etc. Minor stuff you know.

Flag Post

Similar to the way everyone else in the world does it, you mean?

Flag Post

You claimed they were “the best” in respecting God. How does it make them the best if they are as willfully ignorant and debased as the rest of the world apparently is?

Flag Post

I’m not singling out individual Jews; I’m just saying that Jews, as a whole, give God more respect than we do.

They regard His name as Holy, which it should be.
They remember what God has done for them, and the lessons God taught their ancestors.

Yes, they are sinners, but at least they recognize how Holy God really is.

Flag Post

wow, this is gold! if everyone disobeys basic rules, it’s not a bad thing anymore?

Flag Post

Thanks for putting words in my mouth that never came out.

I never said they didn’t sin; I said that they recognize the holiness of the LORD.

Flag Post

Similar to the way everyone else in the world does it, you mean?

is just in no way a valid justification for anything. And you did say that.

Flag Post

I did not say it was a justification.

Ajora was pointing out the fact that the Jews sin, and I was pointing out that everyone else does, too. Not justification for anything. Just a point to make.

Flag Post

Allow me to summarize this disorganized discussion. I wrote everything shortly so the opinions may all seem a little too extreme, even if you originaly picked your words very carefully. Sorry for that.

Jewish people are good, because:
-Fonzie, Harrison Ford, The 3 stooges and other Jews are awesome!
-They’re rich! Stereotypes, mostly true! And rich is good!
-Israeli’s are combat fit soldiers!
-Judaism is the second coolest religion (behind pastafarianism).
-Intimidating civilians is okay (referring to Israel-Palestina).
-Their religion is accustomed to a world without a loving God, and that’s being realistic.
-They preserve their culture very well.
-They respect the LORD.

Jewish people are bad, because:
-In WWII, Vanguardes grandfather didn’t trust them. Even worse soldiers than negroes! That will suck when we get invaded by aliens.
-Israeli’s shoot kids…
-…trying to eradicate the Palestinian people.
-Their god is vengeful and vindictive.
-They kill and steal daily even though they have the 10 commandments.

They are equal, because:
-We feel like they’re equal. Antisemitism is old. Only South Park keeps it alive.
-They may try to sew you but that’s because they feel like they’re getting picked on.
-They live in Israel, and that country will be at war until the new Messiah arrives, it’s not their fault. (Source: Old Testament)
-You should like and dislike whoever you please, not an entire people (KakkoiiBisho…:“It shouldn’t matter much unless it’s like some government official actively doing something against the group.”)
-They do disobey the 10 commandments, but everyone does that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pink_Fuzzy_Bunny:

I never said they didn’t sin; I said that they recognize the holiness of the LORD.

Breaking all his commandments is a funny way of respecting his holiness don’t you think? I don’t see how they recognize him any differently than anyone else; by claiming his authority whenever it suits them and willfully breaking his precepts when it is inconvenient.

Flag Post

You didn’t say anything you haven’t already said.

That’s because they are sinners. But they recognize that they are sinners and repent. They realize that they are unworthy of forgiveness but respect the LORD because He gives it to them anyway.

Flag Post

How do you know that? How is that different from other religious peoples?

Flag Post

How do you know that?

How do I know that they are sinners? Look at Romans 3:23.

Look at how many times in the Old Testament they praise the LORD; uncountable, yes?

How is that different from other religious peoples?

Can you find any other “religion” that is similar?

Flag Post

How do I know that they are sinners?

No, how do you know that they “recognize their sin and repent”.

Can you find any other “religion” that is similar?

Everyone claims they know what is wrong and are trying to do the right thing. Most of them are liars. Explain again why Jews as a group are any different.

Flag Post

I ain’t Jewish and i think Jews are awesome! My Grandparents were Jews!

Flag Post

Everyone claims they know what is wrong and are trying to do the right thing. Most of them are liars. Explain again why Jews as a group are any different.

Jews recognize that trying to do the right thing won’t gain them entrance into heaven; they need God’s grace for that.

Flag Post

How is that different from say Christians?

I ain’t Jewish and i think Jews are awesome! My Grandparents were Jews!

You are ethnically Jewish.

Flag Post

How is that different from say Christians?

Christians rely on Christ.

Flag Post

All of the Jews i know are very generous. so lay off of them

Flag Post

Pink Fuzzy think about it if some guy came in modern day and said he was Jesus would you believe him?
Some Jews back in year -33 to 0 never heard of Jesus so how could they follow him?
Jews are God’s Chosen people if their good they can get into heaven as easily as Christians……

at least that’s my beleif

PS: I’m a practicing Roman Catholic

Flag Post

Christians rely on Christ.

For what? Will he gain them entrance to heaven?