Why all the hating on Jewish People? page 3

104 posts

Flag Post

It is well known that if we deny Christ, he will also deny us before His father in heaven.

Flag Post

However you stated that what made Jews special was “they [recognize the] need [of] God’s grace for that.”

Having one extra obstacle does not negate that they need the same grace to get in.

Flag Post

That really confused me, sorry.

I was simply stating that Jews have a respect for the LORD as is rarely seen elsewhere.

Flag Post

also, they feel they are so special

“gods chosen people”

Flag Post

My point was that they aren’t special in that regard; in other words their “Jewishness” has no effect on things, as people will be “good or bad” based on the veracity of their own will, not their ethnic or religious background.

If Jews were more respectful toward the lord in general, then would it not follow that they obey his guidelines a bit closer then others? Since we cannot see into the minds of others, this is the only way to reliably measure their level of respect. The establishment of the Jewish state is an important part of this argument because it shows that a significant group within their population cares nothing for aforementioned guidelines.

Flag Post

I was just adding another reason why people might not like them

because they feel superior to others

Flag Post

Sorry that was meant for PFB, just posted slow.

Flag Post

What I do not understand is why Israel was created after the holocaust, and that was a reason the UN created it too.

If Hitler was alive today “so, your saying all the Jews are now conveniently placed in a small country?”

Flag Post

Abusing people is not decent, stop trolling.

Really? Why not?

Trolling? Asking questions is trolling? That’s new for me.

If Hitler was alive today “so, your saying all the Jews are now conveniently placed in a small country?”

lol!

Flag Post

Asking questions is trolling?

Asking stupid questions with more than apparent answers in topics where it can only be tangentially correlated to the conversation at hand is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SaintAjora:

Asking questions is trolling?

Asking stupid questions with more than apparent answers in topics where it can only be tangentially correlated to the conversation at hand is.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/decent

Very subjective.

Abusing people is decent.

Flag Post

Where is abuse a “recognized standard[s] of propriety or morality”? As I said, stupid question.

Flag Post

Where is abuse a “recognized standard[s] of propriety or morality”? As I said, stupid question.

Me. My reality.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RMcD:

Me. My reality.

That is not a “recognized standard”. That is a delusion by an individual.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RMcD:

Me. My reality.

That is not a “recognized standard”. That is a delusion by an individual.

It is a recognized standard in my reality. Everyone else is delusional.

Flag Post

Your attempts to turn every thread into a debate over existentialism is annoying and pointless. It screams “I don’t understand the topic so I will claim there is no reality or I can interpret things however I will”. This holds about as much ground as “God did it”. If you want to make a thread dedicated to this idea of yours go ahead, but stop polluting every topic with this crap.

Flag Post

It is a recognized standard in my reality. Everyone else is delusional.

Yes, yes, reality is subjective etc. So are the straight-jacket and the men in white coats :p

Flag Post

Your attempts to turn every thread into a debate over existentialism is annoying and pointless. It screams “I don’t understand the topic so I will claim there is no reality or I can interpret things however I will”. This holds about as much ground as “God did it”. If you want to make a thread dedicated to this idea of yours go ahead, but stop polluting every topic with this crap.

God did it appears to have deluded almost every single person on this planet throughout time.

Your attempts to make it a “bad” thing, so people will stop it are annoying and pointless. It screams “if I decide its bad it will stop!”. This holds as much ground as if someone convinced a large number of people that [insert religion/race/sex here] are “bad” (see history). Making it a “bad” thing, and killing them will be a “good” thing. Which is prescisely why morality fails.

Yes, yes, reality is subjective etc. So are the straight-jacket and the men in white coats :p

:D

Flag Post

God did it appears to have deluded almost every single person on this planet throughout time.

That does not make it, or your equivalent, any more valid. If you have anything worthwhile or on-topic to say let me know.

On a side note, your next little snippet on morality is flawed (false premise).

Flag Post

“Thou shall love thy neighbor, and thou shall never kill
Void in the name of cash.”

-Justin Sane

Flag Post

should it be Why all the hate speaking on with the Jewish People?

Flag Post

Wait, what?

Flag Post

Obedience is worth more than respect. The Jews were the chosen tribe to tell a story of the coming of the Messiah and the promised land (not the other way round). When Jesus came, they refused to acknowledge him as the Messiah, the Saviour. Christ came to offer ALL everlasting life(whatever that means to you). At the meantime, the Jews are still waiting for the Messiah.

So Pink, if the Jews had rejected Jesus, how they shown respect for God? By rejecting Son of God, they have degraded the covenant with God to traditions, however pious. (The new testament mentioned about them in parables. Forgot which verse… About owner sending his son to gain back the ownership of a farm…)
Being smack in the middle of Middle East may not been their choice. Unless they say its God’s instruction to expand their territory (Jerusalem) through conventional warfare, its just history repeating itself.

Flag Post

most of the hate is the same reason some people will just go ‘LOLS STFU NIGGAR BOY!’ or ‘white trash’ or ‘jewface’. they dont even know what the hell they’re talking about and just feel like hurting somebodies feelings.

Flag Post

I’m saying they respect His NAME; that’s ALL I was getting at.