Why all the hating on Jewish People? page 4

104 posts

Flag Post

Isreal Attacks Gaza, yet again

205+ Palestinian civilians killed

Flag Post

why all the hating on Jewish people?
A. the Amerinazis
B. the fact that they trick a lot of people with their business tactics (I can vouch for that, not just by one Jewish person either)
C. ignorant racism (the mystery of another people leads to fear, which leads to hatred)

Flag Post

D. A history of unprecedented violence perpetrated by Jewish Zionists, complemented by their utter disregard for any sort of peace process.

Flag Post

How did I know someone would post the fact that Israel attacks another nation?

Also, it should be noted that you spelled “Israel” wrong.

I am not for how the Jews have taken advantage of their God and simply perform actions because “God wants them to”. I am not for that.

Flag Post

B. the fact that they trick a lot of people with their business tactics (I can vouch for that, not just by one Jewish person either)
C. ignorant racism (the mystery of another people leads to fear, which leads to hatred)

lol

Flag Post

the fact that they trick a lot of people with their business tactics (I can vouch for that, not just by one Jewish person either)

How stereotypical.

Flag Post

Sad.

Flag Post

I know this post is old but I have to say it. Most of the replies are rascist and stupid. Just because someone is jewish that doesn´t mean he is smarter or richer than you.

Flag Post

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait…slow the fuck down a second…harrison ford is jewish?
Well I learned something new today.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

@Title; It’s because God said Jews suck. That’s it, really.

Flag Post

I do think part of the nazi culture is still affecting society but not the way it did before.Now it’s discriminating not the genocide of Jews.For my part being I don’t hate Jews they’re normal people.In fact white people-Mostly Christians discriminate people because of jealous.I think that probably the most discriminative race nowadays are black people

Flag Post

These days it’s mainly because of the whole Israel destabilizing the middle east thing/Israel being under Muslim attack (depending on your point of view). Combined with a certain religious hate (al beliefs that aren’t yours are naturally hated).

Flag Post

As a relative of jews I find the whole “antisemitism problem” to be manufactured…going by my personal experience, since there is no objective way to measure something like this, antisemitism is only prominent in niche internet organizations, mostly with a limited number of participants. Jews do not receive any more hate than any other group in the first world, especially compared to how western society has treated them even before Nazi Germany. Criticism on the Jewish faith has hit all-time lows in the western world, which is the reason why you should see skeptics on the internet questioning why this is, and people who think that the jews are masterminds behind the American government and world economy. Even the lobby opposed to Israel, which detests Israeli action in Palestine, Gaza and the general Middle East region, does not suggest that we “kill all the jews”, but rather find a solution to the Palestinian conflict with a more sensible approach regarding the Palestinians; that America should not fund a country which uses its powers to, in the minds of many, terrorize civilians. This is criticism of a political body, one which many Jews in fact are in disagreement with. You cannot let the opinions of a few people, who have forced their views onto your somehow, distort your own perception of reality.

Flag Post

ohmy
Well, I disagree that there isn’t an “antisemitism problem” nowadays.
There are more than enough proofs for it, one of the recent happened in France, I’m sure you heard about it.
Also, calling it an “only Internet problem”, is also wrong, cause Internet shapes the minds of MANY people, and I’ve seen outright antisemitic barkings all over it, even in totally unrelated (to Jews) topics.
Also, to compare/equal/etc the actions of Israel (a POLITICAL body, not even fully Jewish to begin with) with the Jewish nation (a totally non-political body, often fully unrelated to the former), is both stupid AND antisemitic.
As of OP, leave it to G-d, He will deal with people according to what He clearly stated to Abraham “I will bless those who bless you, and he who curses you, I will curse; and through you, will be blessed all the families of the earth.”
People tend to forget about this, or they “shrug it off as fairy tales”, but HISTORY shows their stupidness… :D

Flag Post

The bastards killed Jesus.

Flag Post

…who was Jewish himself. :DDDDD
…..
There’s a very “funny” (NOT) commentary about the story of Shchem.
It says that the reason that Jacob’s sons asked the Shchemites to circumcise themselves, was that when they’d fight against them “it would look like as if TWO JEWISH PARTIES are fighting each other”, and thus the neighboring nations wouldn’t CARE so much about it.
This grave commentary shows us, how other nations TRULY (typically, not always, of course) look at the Jews.

Flag Post
Originally posted by somebody613:
Also, to scrutinize the actions of Israel (an american colony occupying the middle-east) with the Jews is both smart, and necessary.

Fix’d for accuracy.

Flag Post

Dracomaniac (also edited for accuracy :D)
Well, if/when you are talking about AMERICANS, you probably could use Israel as an example of AMERICAN actions in Middle East (alongside Iran/Iraq/etc).
But what that has to do with the JEWS? O_o
Or are you of the same type of people that think that “all Jews are communists, since all communists are Jews”, while alongside the idea that “Jews are the capitalists that rule America”.
Funny self-contradiction, you know.
And typical for all antisemites – they never make any sense in what they attribute to the Jews, cause what one says is typically the opposite of what the other says.

Flag Post

Jews always play the victim card.
Heck, even their bible is riddled with “poor me” circumstances. Someone is always out to get the Jews. Right?
Most of the problems of “Jews” are often self-inflicted. No wonder it’s a dying religion. No one wants to purposely suffer more than everyone else.

Keep pushing that tired old rhetoric of antisemitism since it has no relevance in today’s society.
“Jews” keep misconstruing scrutiny with antisemitism.
It’s always the vocal minority who keep spouting such nonsense.

No one hates the Jews more than any one hates the blacks, whites, hispanics, asians,or anyone of any particular race or creed. Even so, all of this stems from lack of understanding or real thought being put forward to pointless hate.

Israel is just an extension of them pushing pointless policies to continue the suffering of the Jews.

Flag Post

You can keep proving my point, thank you. :D

Flag Post

Proving what point?
That you are misguided?
I enjoy how you keep adamantly persisting that everything you say is right, even when you are wrong.
Also, love how you keep pushing Judaism onto people who will never turn to it :)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

http://activerain.com/blogsview/3164465/faith-off-passover-vs-easter

This seems appropriate

Flag Post

all i can say is, Jewish people are mean to me. I’m nice to them but they make it hard to do. Still i would be nice to any random Jewish person i met