Why all the hating on Jewish People? page 5

104 posts

Flag Post

Jews have had a rough time for the past couple of centuries. what with discrimination, prejudice, genocides, leaving them on islands in the Wash etc. being Jewish has had horrible consequences for many down the years. And what is there really wrong about Jews? Nothing. Absolutely goddamn nothing. And it’s a shame such predjudice can live on in the 21st century.

that said, zionism, in it’s ultranationalist context, and the actions of Israel towards it’s neighbors, are unconscionable. There should be no mitigating circumstances for what they have done to Palestianian civilians, nor how they have slowly encroached upon 1967 borders, effectively kettling these disparate peoples. I have heard the Holocaust as an excuse before, but no. Hate should not breed hate. If anything, isreal should learn from it’s trials and tribulations, and learn not to commit atrocities against any nation or peoples. Instead, it pounds the drums of war with iran, and supresses Palestinians with the feeblest of excuses.

Again, I stress that I am not antisemetic. While there are few jews where I live, the ones I have met have been cordial and generous. The Jewish peoples are not a different race, they are just people. And people can be nasty and creul but they can also be loving and kind. Jews are just that; people.And we should treat them like that.

There is no Us vs Them. Only Us.

Flag Post

Peng
I agree about “hate shouldn’t bring hate”.
Except, it WASN’T Israel, that started the entire “let’s get rid of Israel the very next day” stuff.
Which has yet to END.
You all are under the STUPID impression of “poor Pals being the desperate victims of a mean bully Israel”.
I’m not saying, that Israel never abused Pals in general (though I have no info on any SPECIFIC “bads” you can throw at Israel, and this would NOT be a pro-Pal propaganda LIE).
But this was AFTER they launched their YET-TO-END anti-Israel “there can only be one” WAR, constantly FUELED by their own “leaders”, to the extent of placing anti-Israel propaganda as a part of their SCHOOL time.
Dude, how can you EXPECT peace, when the “poor victims” are fed HATRED from childhood and are ENCOURAGED to blow themselves as the RIGHT choice to do?
You must be blind, to not see that…
(Not antisemitic, I didn’t say so. :D)

Flag Post

I feel like people make fun of Christians and are serious, but people make fun of Jewish and aren’t serious.

Flag Post

I can’t stop laughing at Holocaust, right? O_o