Is having sex at the age of 12 right page 6

238 posts

Flag Post

If all unpleasant or objectionable effects or after effects(pregnancy, addiction, depression, std, over exertion, aggression of rape…) of sex is removed, would it still be a moral issue?
Is sex a topic still too “liberal” to be discussed in modern families so much so safe sex is only lip service, than to slap a arbitrary age limit of sex?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aneslayer:

If all unpleasant or objectionable effects or after effects(pregnancy, addiction, depression, std, over exertion, aggression of rape…) of sex is removed, would it still be a moral issue?
Is sex a topic still too “liberal” to be discussed in modern families so much so safe sex is only lip service, than to slap a arbitrary age limit of sex?

I’m pretty sure that I agree w/ ya wholeheartedly and have expressed similar thinking….just NOT as well summed up as YOU just did.

Flag Post

This topic actually treads on the same social ills of today as with the bully topic and the vigilante topic… affecting each other. Defense, aggression and network. Need some time to put it into words…

Flag Post

I agree Karma & Aneslayer. I think the reason we find this such a controversial topic stems from many societal pressures and stigmas. If you think of how many “rules” apply to sex, sexuality, gender, relationships and intimacy, it’s actually quite clear why we are so against it;

-Self-Respect: People who openly participate in sex or sexual activity are frowned upon, even ridiculed, for this ludicrous reason! It’s especially terrible for females. I don’t understand how having sex a lot can mean low self respect… if anything, it points to the contrary. Being comfortable – hell, even accepting your own sexuality is a lifetime hurdle for most people, and as we all know, self respect involves acceptance. Pride. How many people who are self-conscious get laid? Seriously?

-Nudity/“Indecency”: Oh no a naked person! Seriously, get over it already. Once again, I don’t understand the big deal here. If we didn’t make a deal out of it, it wouldn’t be one. I’m not saying clothes are not helpful – of course they are – I am simply stating there is no moral reason to. The only argument on the contrary that I can see coming up would be to protect the eyes of the young… Although, if you address all this, I think the issue is self-inflicting. “I don’t like this therefore my children won’t like this, therefore I am justified.” I genuinely (and I think understandably) believe that, if I was raised in a nudist community, I would not react to seeing people naked.

-Ideology: A great deal of cultures, religions and peoples, without any sort of justification, condemn sex as if it is to be feared and hidden. While you could argue that sexual activity is a private matter (I.e. against voyeurism), you could again argue the same for hugging. Maybe the problem people have with voyeurism is simply the disruption it may cause to a peaceful public setting, or, almost certainly, the nudity. Furthermore, why have we allocated sex as the thing that only couples can do? What is with monogamy?

-Understanding/Learning/Knowledge: Would you ban cars because some people don’t know how to drive? No, no you wouldn’t. Why is this not the same for sex? We all know that abstinence does not work as much as some people want it to, so lets educate ourselves about sex. Lets not do it in a way that will scare them shitless, either, because a teenager definitely doesn’t need that! Safe sex is not a big deal! It’s improving every year, not to mention how much better it would be if it was funded more! Personal hygiene is one of the most important things a child needs to learn, and sex is such a big part of this topic! On a related note, how old do you think a person needs to be before they realize they have a fetish? How long is it before they are taught to understand that fetish in a positive environment?

Like most things, the issues around sex become non-issues when the topics are taught correctly and thoroughly, and you know what? I’d rather our future generations were having sex safely, without guilt, worry or shame, than having unsafe sex and getting torn up emotionally as well. Oh, and without proper education, we’d have a high pregnancy rate… Oh wait!

Flag Post

Sex might be good in the moment, but in the future it is bound to cause problems for either participant of the affair. Doesn’t matter if it’s safe, they’re kids.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fourthmike:

Sex might be good in the moment, but in the future it is bound to cause problems for either participant of the affair. Doesn’t matter if it’s safe, they’re kids.

Sheltering is fun, isn’t it?

Flag Post

only people that are bored with their lives and have nothing to do in their time, have sex.

play video games(mmorpg’s)
and you will never waste time with sex, because you’ll be way too busy enjoying yourself.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by NintenCROW:
Originally posted by Galdos:

only people that are bored with their lives and have nothing to do in their time, have sex.

and you will never waste time with sex, because you’ll be way too busy enjoying yourself.

If you play MMORPGs, you aren’t having sex because nobody wants to have sex with a fat nerd.

yeh. thats what i just said. if you play games, then you are not having sex.

read my post again.

its about substitution.
learn to read please.

Flag Post

It is grand to have intimate moments with your “spouse”. The problem is we have been bombarded with sex from every angle and it has become the most important thing in peoples lives, not including video games. Advertizement, movies, and young people who have bought into the first two examples. There is so much to life besides just sex. Preoccupation with sex can actually be emotionally unhealthy. Can our young people date anymore and just have fun or is sex a prerequisite of every date? Look at all of the threads we have on this forum that have their roots in some kind of sexual conduct.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jhco50:

It is grand to have intimate moments with your “spouse”. The problem is we have been bombarded with sex from every angle and it has become the most important thing in peoples lives, not including video games. Advertizement, movies, and young people who have bought into the first two examples. There is so much to life besides just sex. Preoccupation with sex can actually be emotionally unhealthy.

and the cause of relationship problems. “love at first sight” just means that they have physical characterisitcs that you desire.
also, NO ONE should EVER be in a relationship. its pointless and inevitable to fail. humans will never learn though, because of all this constant talk of people about “romance” rubbish.

Flag Post

stay single for your entire life, and if you choose that you want to breed and have an offspring, then pay someone to carry the child and send them on their way and raise the child youerself. children dont need mothers and men dont need wives. dont feel that you are forced to live the life that women want you to. break free.

Flag Post

stay single for your entire life, and if you choose that you want to breed and have an offspring, then pay someone to carry the child and send them on their way and raise the child youerself. children dont need mothers and men dont need wives. dont feel that you are forced to live the life that women want you to. break free.

After 44 years, I think it is too late for me. LOL Marriage can be hard sometimes, after all you are two different people. there are many good times too. But if marriage doesn’t work for you, no one says you have to marry I guess.

Flag Post

it doesnt matter what anyone does anyway. because evolution is a forced aspect. everyone will become gamers. yay me :)

Flag Post

So are my grandsons. No biceps, but their thumbs bulge with muscle from the controllers.

Flag Post

could someone repost what the op said. or rephrase it, so it doesnt get

Originally posted by OmegaDoom:

if both parties enjoyed it, knew what they were doing and didn’t have to be persuaded it’s fine. “right” is not an attribute that would fit.

(edit) if you’re asking this because you have doubts, and it’s a secret, it’s most likely not fine at all. consult adults.

lets look at rape:

both people enjoy it(google for the science. it is proven), but that doenst make it right.(submission is the greatest evil and you shouldn’t give women what they want. dont be a slave)

that is illogical.
sex is for breeding.

rather spend your free time playing video games and not waste it on sex and relationships.

does anyone know of any studies involving machinery that birth?(machine used as wombs. artificial incubation)
i tried googling it, but not much useful information.

Flag Post

Obviously, they are morals not defined by an objective measure. Obviously. Now can you put this argument to rest? I’m sick of hearing it.

Ha, that’s actually ironic of you to say it, since you’re the one who barges into every discussion saying “but rape and murder are not inherently bad things for you subjective moralists, AMIRITE?”.

I actually never said that. Not once. In fact, nothing even close.

Then your arguments have lost all meaning for me. What are you arguing, really?

It doesn’t matter if it IS opinion to most of the people here. That doesn’t mean it is defined by opinion.

Then by who’s opinion is it defined? A fictive being? Or people believing they know what that being thinks?

If you went back in time to 1940s Nazi Germany, and had a conversation with Himmler about the Holocaust, and tried to explain what he was doing was wrong, and he told you that it is wrong “for you” because that’s “your opinion”, and the removal of you from the Earth would remove your opinion, and he leveled a gun to your head, and gave you one chance to explain why killing you is wrong for him to do, what would you say?

This is an invalid analogy. You are implying he would choose not to kill me if I tell him there’s an objective morality. Really? I mean, do you honestly believe if I told him about objective moralities he would not laugh and pull the trigger any way?

The problem with subjective morality is that anything is permissible.

No, your problem is that you think if there “is” objective morality (=teaching people lies about there being objective morality), there would be less crime in the world. Aside from you being unable to prove as such, should we really resort to global misinformation for that? And this is really also aside from the problem that you think with subjective morality “anything is permissible”. It is offensive to hear, to be honest, that you still haven’t figured it out. Subjective morality is not the force behind laws (in the countries you care about), so nothing is “more permissible”.

The reason I find it heinous is because humanity has not proven itself to be an adequate source for morality, and the belief that this is the highest form of morality… Darkruler’s opinion… is scary.

Scared of the truth? And I’m not even sure why you think my opinion is the highest form of morality. It isn’t. Everyone has their morality. No matter how disgusting, heinous and wrong you think it is that everyone can have their own opinion and there is no objective measure of “wrongness”, it doesn’t change facts. You’re afraid of something being true, so you make up something else to be true that seems more comfortable. If your opinions were objective, then you could live in this world. If you knew that everyone being wrong in your eyes is “objectively wrong”, you could point and smile at them. But you’re afraid to find out that other people have different opinions and that there isn’t an objective force which could tell you that you’re the chosen one to be right.

You’ll deny anything I say, but it is what you’re showing to me over and over.

I mean, what is the point of this discussion, or ANY discussion? Our opinions?

If everything was factual there wouldn’t be, in fact, any merit to a discussion. Someone would post “is killing wrong?” and the second post would be by a moderator saying “yes, read the Bible, God clearly objectively states it is wrong, topic closed”. In our actual world, we have people discussing the positive and negative consequences of killing in their own personal views, and debating whether or not the other people bring up invalid arguments for their position. A debate would be useless if it was based on facts. Only opinions should be debatable.

If we taught people that sex at the age of 12 is objectively wrong, don’t you think it is all the more exciting for such teenagers to do it any way? Just a thought.

Flag Post

Hmmmmm….that is an,,,,eeerrrrrr..interesting opinion.
Get back to me on what ya’re thinkin’ when yer hormones kick in.

AND, jake-o: YOU MUST STOP W/ THE EXAGERATIONS….NOW

Originally posted by jhco50:

The problem is we have been bombarded with sex from every angle and it has become the most important thing in peoples lives, not including video games. Advertizement, movies, and young people who have bought into the first two examples.

That’s a nice opinion ya gotz there…..
too bad that’s all it is….OPINION.
NOTHING much in the way of “reality”.

Yes, budding sexuality IS very important to teens.
BUT, there are a whoooole lot of other issues surrounding these developing young adults.
Since YOU “waited” until marriage to have sex (at least w/ someone besides self?), why does that mean that most anyone else is a sexual deviant who sees “sex as a prerequisite of every date?”. Why is it that YOU cannot cease to invoke YOUR morality upon others?

Saying that premarital sex isn’t for you—and even saying that you don’t think others should do it either—is one thing. BUT, to pass JUDGEMENT upon others for following their own conscience and casting huge dispersions upon them is really “low class”.

I suppose that YOU are against all forms of “sex ed” in schools?
That public schools should teach only “abstanence”…if anything at all?
Yeah, let’s allow ONLY all that “bombarded w/ sex from all angles” crap", get NOTHING from the parents, and toss the kids into the sexual world with that kind of piss-poor information….KOOL.

Flag Post
lets look at rape:

both people enjoy it(google for the science. it is proven), but that doenst make it right.(submission is the greatest evil and you shouldn’t give women what they want. dont be a slave)

i would respond, but all i could respond with is repeating what i had said that you responded to.

although, i have no idea what you mean by the last parenthesized sentence.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aneslayer:

What is even the point of this question? That’s like me saying, “If all legal, psychological, physical, and spiritual aspects of a child were removed and replaced with those of an adult, would it still be a child?” The fact is, all unpleasant or objectional effects haven’t been removed, and that is why sex with children is objectionable. So deal with the issue at hand rather than traipsing into wild extrapolations and theoreticals.

lets look at rape:

both people enjoy it(google for the science. it is proven), but that doenst make it right

I’m not disagreeing with you, but how is it possible that both people always enjoy rape, when not everyone even enjoys consentual sex?

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmegaDoom:

although, i have no idea what you mean by the last parenthesized sentence.

He seems to be stating that natural submissives are inherently evil. As usual, he gives no reasoning to speak of.

Flag Post

What is even the point of this question? That’s like me saying, “If all legal, psychological, physical, and spiritual aspects of a child were removed and replaced with those of an adult, would it still be a child?” The fact is, all unpleasant or objectional effects haven’t been removed, and that is why sex with children is objectionable. So deal with the issue at hand rather than traipsing into wild extrapolations and theoreticals.

Erm… Maybe you can try reading my quoted post as a whole to better grasp what I meant… The crux is not removing the hazards but to build the said minor being resistant to those hazards….
Sometimes its easier to express in rhetorical questions….

See… the parent imposes the morals on the minors hoping morals are enough to protect them, but not surprisingly, they don’t. I mean, 12yrs olds are suppose to be dependent to someone or something to survive. Those responsible enough would see the minor being exploited, further insulted by these morals. Such evils are hard to remove but if we build a generation of resistant minors that will in turn stand up for those exploited, this topic will be cast in history like slavery did.

Flag Post

lets look at rape

both people enjoy it

Can’t believe I missed this one. Most bodies of people positively respond to sexual intercourse, but it doesn’t mean they’ll enjoy the concept of it any better. It’s a trolling semantics discussion and I don’t even know why you brought it up (it’s fallacious when using as an analogy to the discussion).

Kids enjoy eating popcorn, chips, licorice, macaroni and sweet candy all day long, but it doesn’t mean they’ll like it if you shove it down their throats.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Im 13. I have skrewed 3 chicks. None were rape. I think they liked it. Distantly. I mean the first time hurts, then the second time feels good for chicks right? One was 11 I was 11, 14 I was 12, then on my birthday 13 on 13.