Is having sex at the age of 12 right page 7

238 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

that is illogical.
sex is for breeding.

rather spend your free time playing video games and not waste it on sex and relationships.

Just like computers are for… well, computation. How could you even think of doing something illogical like playing games on them? You should be using that processing power to help you solve math problems.

And food is for preventing you from starving, so don’t go and have dessert from time to time, it has no nutritional value and is utterly pointless. Sex turns out to be fun, and we even have these great newfangled methods now of minimizing the risks involved. It seems on the arrogant side to think you are in a position to dictate at a moral level what sex is and isn’t okay for people to have when legitimate consent is involved.

Not to say I am in support of 12 year olds having sex, particularly not with older people as the chances of them being coerced into it seem kind of high. But come on, sex is just for reproduction? Learn to be a little less of a buzzkill.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WickedWhenWetPro:

Im 13. I have skrewed 3 chicks. None were rape. I think they liked it. Distantly. I mean the first time hurts, then the second time feels good for chicks right? One was 11 I was 11, 14 I was 12, then on my birthday 13 on 13.

Not sure if internet tough guy, or lying teen…

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenco1:
Originally posted by WickedWhenWetPro:

Im 13. I have skrewed 3 chicks. None were rape. I think they liked it. Distantly. I mean the first time hurts, then the second time feels good for chicks right? One was 11 I was 11, 14 I was 12, then on my birthday 13 on 13.

Not sure if internet tough guy, or lying teen…

I think it’s the real deal, dude. This guy has sw@g.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jantonaitis:
Originally posted by karmakoolkid:

AND, jake-o: YOU MUST STOP W/ THE EXAGERATIONS….NOW

U MUS LERN TU FUKING TIPE PROPLY FFS BEFOR ATAKING OZERS.

or in plain english, grow the fuck up already. If jhco’s such an immature dipshit then shouldn’t you be doing the job proper? Instead you’re actually a bigger immature jackass.

BUT….but…but, I’m only trying to be just like YOU, Jan.
YOUR pissy-pants, whiny-bitching, tough-guy act is sooooooo kool.
I so want to learn to give “mental wedgies”, too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jantonaitis:

AND, jake-o: YOU MUST STOP W/ THE EXAGERATIONS….NOW

U MUS LERN TU FUKING TIPE PROPLY FFS BEFOR ATAKING OZERS.

or in plain english, grow the fuck up already. If jhco’s such an immature dipshit then shouldn’t you be doing the job proper? Instead you’re actually a bigger immature jackass.

BUT….but…but, I’m only trying to be just like YOU, Jan.
YOUR pissy-pants, whiny-bitching, tough-guy act is sooooooo kool.
I so want to learn to give “mental wedgies”, too.

daily reminder that karma suggested that turning animals into sex slaves is perfectly okay

Flag Post
Originally posted by waffle_god:

daily reminder that karma suggested that turning animals into sex slaves is perfectly okay

… Wat?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenco1:

… Wat?

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/9-serious-discussion/topics/289508-what-is-a-furry-and-are-they-bad?page=1

please read the entire thread for hilarity

Flag Post

Yes, it is right.

Flag Post

Waffle_god, all I see in that thread is you trolling with outlandish positions and then refusing to back those positions with actual reasoning when beauval asked you to. You took Karma’s argument out of context, as well.

Flag Post

>>Oh,,,,c’mon now. Animals can be “trained” to do a lot of things. AND, if they enjoy it….just that much easier to ’train". I find money for women works just fine…lol. For men….food & tools.

Straight from the horses mouth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vikaTae:

Waffle_god, all I see in that thred is you trolling with outlandish positions and then refusing to back those positions with actual reasoning when beauval asked you to. You took Karma’s argument out of context, as well.

In what context would training animals to be sex slaves not be bad?

Flag Post

I’d like to answer the question in a simple way.

Biologically, yes.
Morally, no.

It really depends on how you look at it. The majority of animals attempt reproduce as soon as they gain the ability to, but humans wait for quite a long time after reaching reproductive maturity before actually trying to reproduce. I’d like to know why that is. Why do humans consider it “wrong” to attempt to reproduce once one reaches sexual maturity, even thought that is what most other animals do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sCROWt:

Most likely in the context that Karma never put forward that argument.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fma1:

I’d like to answer the question in a simple way.

Biologically, yes.
Morally, no.

It really depends on how you look at it. The majority of animals attempt reproduce as soon as they gain the ability to, but humans wait for quite a long time after reaching reproductive maturity before actually trying to reproduce. I’d like to know why that is. Why do humans consider it “wrong” to attempt to reproduce once one reaches sexual maturity, even thought that is what most other animals do?

Humans consider it wrong to have kids at 12 years old because kids that age aren’t mature enough to take care of babies.

Flag Post

are you illiterate? let me quote him again

>>Oh,,,,c’mon now. Animals can be “trained” to do a lot of things. AND, if they enjoy it….just that much easier to ’train". I find money for women works just fine…lol. For men….food & tools.

Flag Post

Straight from the horses mouth.

j
I’m certainly NOT going to look through a thread w/ 5 pages to “fact-check” some twerps twisting of what I MIGHT HAVE said. Hell, the idiot can’t even do
blockquotes

PLUS, two other things jump right out and say BOO.
1). Humans ARE animals…..imagine THAT.
2). It’s hard to indicate sarcasm via the printed word.
3). I guess a third one could be that it’s very likely to be difficult to understand much of anything at all when one has serious mental deficiencies. Doing a PBS daily reminder of the above nature certainly qualifies.

NOW, I hope we’ve pretty much EXHAUSTED (I know I have) the comparisons between HUMAN ANIMAL sexuality and that of the LOWER animals.

Again here,,,,,bell-shaped curve of distribution.
Some 12 y.o.‘s will be able to handle most sexual activity just as well (OR worse) as SOME adults at any age over 21….and a whoooole lot of differring shit inbetween. It’s all relative and a factor of perspective.

If we insist on looking AT ONLY extreme//black-&-white portions of an issue,,,while totally overlooking the lower portion of the iceberg that buoys up that which is visible,,,we lose very valuable contextual content which is NEAR ALWAYS extremely RELEVANT and helpful.

Flag Post

are you illiterate? let me quote him again

I can read perfectly well, thank you. More than well enough to see you are taking a line out of the middle of someone’s argument, then twisting it (completely out of context) to say something very different to what was intended. I have no problem with you attacking Karma’s argument, but I would prefer that you targetted what he was actually arguing, rather than taking words out of context so you can shoot down something he was never arguing for.

Since you refuse to link directly to his posts, presumably so nobody can fact-check what he said without reading through the entire thread, allow me to link to it, and post the argument with context included, so we can have a look at it.

Link to the argument in question, comprising two posts

Post 1

Are you seriously asking why bestiality is unacceptable.

HUMANS ARE NOT MEANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANIMALS.

Since humans are ’meant to have sex w/ opposite genders in order to continues the species…..same-gender sex, masturbation, “flesh light”, socks, etc. (parts of masturbation), & all manner of sexual activity NOT germane to procreation (Rich Santorum?) could be seen as “weird”.

Yes, bestiality is pretty much considered to be ‘taboo’ by most societies in most centuries.
BUY WHY? AND YES,,,I am SERIOUSLY asking WHY. So much of the time, the reasons behind such taboo are long forgotten and just ‘accepted out of habit’.

Dark offers some good reasons. BUT, are they enough to raise the activity to the level of being COMPLETELY forbidden…esp. by law?

Hell, dogs will hump my leg. Should I consider that an ‘invitation’? Should I, in some form, reciprocate? AND, TheBSG…I get your “joke”. I wonder how many others did…lol. BTW, it’s nice to see ya return to the forum.

Post 2

because none of those other methods involve having forceful sex with a different species.

Oh,,,,c’mon now. Animals can be “trained” to do a lot of things. AND, if they enjoy it….just that much easier to ’train". I find money for women works just fine…lol. For men….food & tools.

When we look at the two posts in context, we wind up with a very different argument than the one you were claiming he made.

He talks about how humans are animals, just the same as other animals, and makes the point that often it is the animal trying to initiate sex with a human, rather than the other way around. Hence his example about a dog humping his leg. He asks us to look at bestiality, and ask ourselves why it is wrong – to look at the reasoning behind it being wrong, rather than just leaping to conclusions without thinking it through. A very fair point indeed.

The second post, the one you love to quote then, is in context, showing examples of different animals, and the incentives they need to be trained into sex. Male humans, female humans, and canines of both genders, specifically.

As such it works rather well as wry humor pointing out that we (humans) are no different than any other animal when it comes to our behavior being trained towards sex, by the addition of specific incentives.

Flag Post

im fucking speechless

seriously, that is the stupidest post i’ve ever seen in two years of posting on kongregate

nice job posting the EXACT QUOTE THAT PROVED MY POINT before trying to pass it off as me twisting his arugment.

Flag Post

LOL….thanks, vika for doing the “leg work” there.

I do seem to have a very ardent following (fan club?) of a very eclectic cadre of “interesting” individuals. Why they “follow” often boogles the mind….which can be just as “entertaining” as a room full of kittens & puppies.

AND, believe it or not…..I would be somewhat “disappointed” (and probably a lot “concerned”) were it to be otherwise. A person is often known better by the “enemies” they have rather than by a lot of the “friends” they have. Likely, as my experience has found, “friends” often can be such for not-so-friendly “reasons”.

im fucking speechless

seriously, that is the stupidest post i’ve ever seen in two years of posting on kongregate

nice job posting the EXACT QUOTE THAT PROVED MY POINT before trying to pass it off as me twisting his arugment.

I’m guessing that “thinking outside of the box” isn’t your strong suit….eh?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

LOL….thanks, vika for doing the “leg work” there.

you are quite welcome. It does annoy me when someone tries to take an argument completely out of context, twist it into something new, then have a go at the poster for posting it. Especially when, as in this case, they state they are going to tell everyone you made this fake argument on a daily basis.

Flag Post

Theoretically, if the semen and eggs CAN reproduce, then it is right.

How ever, with that being said, I don’t think it is sociably acceptable, and I wouldn’t have had sex at the age of 12. And if some 12 year old was telling me how he got laid… I dunno what’d be going through my head. (I know of a girl who had sex at age 12 though).

Flag Post

12 year olds not having sex has nothing to do with the ability to reproduce.

Its all about being mature enough to raise a baby.

If you think a 12 year old is mature enough to raise a baby, you are stupid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CROWmmunism:

12 year olds not having sex has nothing to do with the ability to reproduce.

Its all about being mature enough to raise a baby.

If you think a 12 year old is mature enough to raise a baby, you are stupid.

1) Having sex does not mean having a baby.
2) From what I know, centuries ago, kids were having babies at 13, 14, and getting married as well.
3) I don’t think a 12 year old can be a good father/mother.
4) But if you can GET a boner, then theoretically, you are ready for sex. How ever, I wouldn’t think a 12 year old having sex is right.