Am i really a fake christian?

101 posts

Flag Post

Well this person on youtube thinks so. His name is THERROR ( http://youtube.com/user/TTHERROR ) And here’s the story.

He was on my friends page arguing with him (my friend started it but that i not the point) he said something incorrect so i pointed it out and called him an idiot. And then he said “you’re a fake christian” then his other account pmed me saying “HAHA he owned you!!!” Even though it was obviously him.

Then i argue and argue with him then he keeps saying im a fake christian because i don’t fight with my friends and i called him an idiot. He said “Well true christians don’t make fun of other christians”

And apparently he calls himself “Thee owner” which is retarded. He also said athiests go to hell and i am going to hell because i called him an idiot and i won’t fight with my friends.

So the topic of discussion is: What makes a fake christian? Am i a fake christian? Do you think he is right/wrong?

Flag Post

Well, first off, he sounds like a moron. Remember, kids, one of the things that the NT says to do is love thy neighbor, which he clearly is incapable of (even as an atheist, I follow the guidelines in the NT. Except for the part about believing in God. Jesus was a pretty cool guy).

I’m not entirely certain how I (as a former insider and now an outsider) would classify a “fake christian”. Perhaps one who exploits faith for gain in some way. Other than that, the really important things are:
1) Don’t be a dick
2) Believe in Jesus, son of god, etc, etc.

As long as you do those two things, I would say you are a christian.

Now then. Do atheists go to hell? It depends on who you ask. No atheist would say yes, because we don’t think it exists. An intolerant christian would probably say yes, as well, though maybe a kinder one would say “limbo”.

Flag Post

He also said athiests go to hell and i am going to hell because i called him an idiot and i won’t fight with my friends.

He forgot the white throne judgment (along with alot of the major parts that come before it), meaning he is either catholic (to my knowledge catholics do not believe in the white throne judgement), or didn’t read the bible. I would guess both.

What makes a fake christian?

There too many different forms of christianity to have a definition for “fake christian” that would cover all the different definitions of a “fake christian.”

Flag Post

well in my opinion and i actually have much disdain for christians so i might not be the best to answer but you must follow the bible word for word exactly as it reads or you are a fake christian and in that regard you would be a fake christian imo but so are all the rest so dont feel bad about it im sure you are MUCH better than many off them out there just the idea that this bothers you so much is enough reason for me to assume you are at least trying and wanting to reach pristine christian status youll be fine i think he is more wrong than you are

Flag Post

You’re asking us about this, because a single kid called you one? Believe me, if I’m everything I’ve been called on the internet, I would look pretty weird. Let’s not go into detail on what he said, he just seems like an internet flamer.

I think I’m going to somewhat agree with Fuzzybacon here. You would be a fake Christian if you do not believe in God. The rest is pretty vague, because this religion can be interpreted widely.

Flag Post

I’ve been called a fake Christian for defending homosexuals. It’s just something you shrug off knowing that everyone has their own interpretations of the same Bible. I am happy to know that there are people who support my logic and ideals though:

Midori puts you in your place EVERY TIME.

Whoo! Score one for me.

Flag Post

No real Christian would call fellow brothers fake….. The love within the fellowship doesn’t allow that, unless there no such love….. Then the fellowship is lost.
The wolf in sheep’s clothing is among the herd…. The saga continues until the sheperd realise the problem and do something about it.

Flag Post

I would comment but grandma always told me if I have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vanguarde:

I would comment but grandma always told me if I have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything.

If it isn’t my favourite troll? Come on in make yourself conftorable.

Flag Post

I am not a troll sir. How dare you call me a term used in the early 00’s.

Address me if you must using slurs as a ‘Ogre’.

Ogre’s do NOT hide under bridges like trolls. Ogre’s also have a larger presence in the forums. Trolls live to get reactions – Ogre’s create the situations that create valid arguments.

I am way way above ‘troll’. Give me the respect that 13 years online has earned me. Thank you for your time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vanguarde:

I am not a troll sir. How dare you call me a term used in the early 00’s.

Address me if you must using slurs as a ‘Ogre’.

Ogre’s do NOT hide under bridges like trolls. Ogre’s also have a larger presence in the forums. Trolls live to get reactions – Ogre’s create the situations that create valid arguments.

I am way way above ‘troll’. Give me the respect that 13 years online has earned me. Thank you for your time.

actually troll is from the 80s yo and it is short for trolling as in trolling for noobs

Flag Post

Well,Well Palkiabros or Zamininc,or Fake C.
I am Thee Ttherror and I am the guy who this dude is talking of.
It is amazing what you find when you search your youtube name in a google search bar.
My Youtube channel and name is known worldwide.
Now ok our friend Zamininc has lied in what he said about me and pretty much has changed what really happened to suit his needs.
I was owning an Atheist or Debating one called Ginrai Prime on Primes channel.
I owned him with ease,as I am known for and he had invited me there because they all try to challenge thee great one himself.
So anyway Atheist prime,he actually goes about saying sick perverted insults about god and his people.
Then he degrades both everyday almost.
This is his great friend that Zamininc is referring to.
He came to my channel defending his Atheist friend after a ttherror owning.

Flag Post

So Z comes to my channel and I am known for defending God and his people always.
He starts telling me that I am wrong and so forth.
Not knowing or really caring about what his friend says and does or even knowing that I was invited to primes channel.
So I said wait a minute,you call yourself a christian and then you will stand aside while your friend on youtube degrades God and his people on a daily basis?
Furthermore he dared tell me who actually does defend and take a stand against such behavior that I was wrong.
So I told him that he was a false Christian and I stand by it.
My friend jumped in the discussion and it was not I.
My friend pointed out the story about peter,Z here did not even know who he was and asked us who is peter?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TTHERROR:

Well,Well Palkiabros or Zamininc,or Fake C.

I am Thee Ttherror and I am the guy who this dude is talking of.

It is amazing what you find when you search your youtube name in a google search bar.

My Youtube channel and name is known worldwide.

Now ok our friend Zamininc has lied in what he said about me and pretty much has changed what really happened to suit his needs.

I was owning an Atheist or Debating one called Ginrai Prime on Primes channel.

I owned him with ease,as I am known for and he had invited me there because they all try to challenge thee great one himself.

So anyway Atheist prime,he actually goes about saying sick perverted insults about god and his people.

Then he degrades both everyday almost.

This is his great friend that Zamininc is referring to.

He came to my channel defending his Atheist friend after a ttherror owning.

your an idiot your whole explanation is garbled. your name is correct though you certainly are t-the error of life. im sorry i dont like christians at all but you sir are one of the worst kind you can yourself a defender of god and then you do exactly what jesus says not to…..what ever happened to turning the cheek or lead your life in such a way that we can see there is a god. nope just some idiot clinging to his idiot old book that was written what more than 2000 years ago jebus if i had made a bic lighter it would have been witch craft you people are so guilible

Flag Post

My friend said that he was like peter,the apostle who jesus predicted would deny him three times.
Then when Christ was arrested,peter was the one who was waiting nearby next to a fire and the romans said look he was with Jesus and three times in a row,Peter denied even knowing Jesus or that he was with him.
Thus he did not stand up for Jesus or stay with jesus,even if it meant him getting arrested.
So yes I am thee one ttherror and this guy has twisted what I said into his own opinion and that is what the real truth is.
Please stop by my youtube channel and If you dig deep enough in my back comments,it is all there for all to see.
This guy Z calls himself Palkiabros on youtube.
So I am glad that he has been thinking of what I said to him that day.
A Christian defends God and Christ until their death pal,always,forever.
Not stand aside while fools degrade thee allmighty.
Later.

Flag Post

Sorry guy I rule and I have respect for God.
My comments are the truth bub and nothing more.
The whole thing is in my back channel comments still to prove it.
I block nobody and delete no comments.
Who are you but a fool to judge me?
I prove everyday that I rule and I only came here to set the record straight,not hang out on some dorky little childs forum bub like you.
Later loser.
Come to my channel and tell me all about it.
You will be owned however.

Flag Post

Ok Forum geek.

Flag Post

Go post some more unoriginal videos on youtube. Later loser.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QkjlWjim5KY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" height="344" width="425"></embed>

oh geez

Flag Post

So THERROR come here to spread lies?

Flag Post

Terror, as a Christian, for you to call ANYone “fake”, or to pass judgment on them in ANY way is, indeed, being a “Fake Christian” yourself. Your own God forbids such degrading, unbecoming actions, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

As for you Zam, just remember “Blessed are the Persecuted”. Turn the other cheek, don’t argue, let him be spiteful and judge, for in your heart you know better. To argue the point or try to prove someone wrong on the internet (WRONG on the internet! Egads!) would be just as unbecoming.

Flag Post

You guys are nothing more than forum geek haters.
I am used to little geeks trying to put down greatness.
I look great in that video and you are lucky that I have even graced this forum.
Thanks for the free advertising Spitgeek.
Well I have to go now,I do not like these geek hangouts.
Glory to God forever.
Hail Christ eternally.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TTHERROR:

You guys are nothing more than forum geek haters.

I am used to little geeks trying to put down greatness.

I look great in that video and you are lucky that I have even graced this forum.

Thanks for the free advertising Spitgeek.

Well I have to go now,I do not like these geek hangouts.

Glory to God forever.

Hail Christ eternally.

I’m going to quote Phoenix here, and you would do well to take his words to heart.

“This is a safe place for people, but not for ideas. Expect what you say to be challenged, but do not go after the individual people.”

Take special note of the part about it being safe for people. You are attacking other users with little or no provocation, your arguments are patently ridiculous, and your zealotry makes it impossible to hold a reasonable discussion.

If you really think you are an excellent debater, from what I have seen, you need to take a closer look. It doesn’t make you a good debater when someone challenges you, so you just shouts your points a little louder. All the volume in the world will not change that. So pardon me if I never come to your channel. I’ll stay here, where the good discussions are found.

Flag Post

I think everyone needs to calm down a little bit. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.

Calling each other petty names and such do not help things. Also, for you Christians out there, ask yourself. What Would Jesus Do? Certainly not call people ‘Geeks’, and put them down for not being a Christian.

Flag Post

Well, I’ll be honest here. Whether you’re a true Christian or not is between you and God. It is not the right of others to determine that when they don’t know your heart.

Flag Post

Well this person on youtube thinks so. His name is THERROR ( http://youtube.com/user/TTHERROR ) And here’s the story.
He was on my friends page arguing with him (my friend started it but that i not the point) he said something incorrect so i pointed it out and called him an idiot. And then he said “you’re a fake christian” then his other account pmed me saying “HAHA he owned you!!!” Even though it was obviously him.
Then i argue and argue with him then he keeps saying im a fake christian because i don’t fight with my friends and i called him an idiot. He said “Well true christians don’t make fun of other christians”
And apparently he calls himself “Thee owner” which is retarded. He also said athiests go to hell and i am going to hell because i called him an idiot and i won’t fight with my friends.
So the topic of discussion is: What makes a fake christian? Am i a fake christian? Do you think he is right/wrong?

If you have asked Jesus to come into your heart and believe that He died on the cross for our sins and rose from the dead three days later and now lives in heaven and have accepted Him as Saviour (if you believe you will go to heaven because you asked Him into your heart and believe Him to be the only way to Heaven), You ARE a Christian. No matter what you do or say after you get saved (have asked Jesus into your heart and asked Him to take you to Heaven), You are STILL saved. God died once. He saved you once. You don’t have to ask Him to come into your heart again and again. Once you get saved the first time, that’s it. That’s how you can know for sure you are going to Heaven. You can’t lose your salvation.

Christians talk about other Christians and sin all the time. Doesn’t mean they aren’t saved. They are still Christians. They are just a sinner saved by grace. It is my God’s grace and not by our works that we are saved. So, no matter what we do after we get saved, we’re still saved.

You are not a fake Christian. There is no such thing as a fake Christian. You either are a Christian, or say you are but aren’t. If you are a Christian, you will go to Heaven. If you aren’t (haven’t asked Jesus into your heart), you won’t go to Heaven. You can be a Christian that doesn’t act like one, but you are still saved.