Am i really a fake christian? page 2

101 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by TTHERROR:

You guys are nothing more than forum geek haters.

I am used to little geeks trying to put down greatness.

I look great in that video and you are lucky that I have even graced this forum.

Thanks for the free advertising Spitgeek.

Well I have to go now,I do not like these geek hangouts.

Glory to God forever.

Hail Christ eternally.

Matthew 7: 1-3
1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in someone else’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?”

Perhaps it would be wise to actually follow the scriptures before you call yourself in any way better than any of us. As for this thread, I believe it’s become a personal trolling ground. No use discussing it any further unless someone wants to salvage something out of it.

Flag Post

You guys are nothing more than forum geek haters.

I am used to little geeks trying to put down greatness.

I look great in that video and you are lucky that I have even graced this forum.

Thanks for the free advertising Spitgeek.

Well I have to go now,I do not like these geek hangouts.

Glory to God forever.

Hail Christ eternally.

Fellow Kong friends, THIS guy is a true ‘troll’. As you can see I am not like him/her/it. I am not here to offend. I simply have strong feelings that come through in my words.

Please please remember TTHERROR when you accuse me of being a mere ‘troll’.

Thank you.

Flag Post

Ok to all who come here.
I have only come to this site and forum to address what Zamininc has said about me.
I discovered this site and found him twisting the truth about what was said on my channel.
I have only wished to set the record straight and give the truth of what really happened.
If anybody questions my truth,look up the back comments on my channel and you will see the evidence of my truth.
You will see why I decided to tell of what truly transpired.
Do not believe what anybody says about anyone,until you know the truth.
I have no problems with anybody here and only wished to let “Zamininc or Palkiabros on youtube”,know that I have seen him lie and whine about the ttherror here.
Also whoever notices that I may have called people geeks here,remember that was only after I was insulted first.
To all who did not insult me,you are cool with me.
To they that have insulted me,yeah you are forum geeks.
So also remember that Zamininc,Palkiabros,came to my youtube channel and insulted me first,but of course he left that part out in his story.
I am who I say and I am a real Christian.
Later.

Flag Post

God is real.
TTHERROR is a real force of God.
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QIrZAnBed7Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" height="344" width="425"></embed>

Flag Post

So how exactly does whether or not someone insults you determine if they are “forum geeks”?

Flag Post

That guy is a moron. Christians have the right to express their opinions about other Christians. He’s just a troll using a desperate comback to hide the fact that he’s completely wrong and your right.

Flag Post

Yeah Right.
As if any of you guys knows anything about Righteousness.
I am a cool dude and you are all just haters.
If you give me negative energy,I will return it infinite.
If you insult me,you will be made a fool of.
If you give me positive,you will recieve my good.
If you give a compliment,I will shower them also upon you.
You all know not God and if you did,you would recognise his true servants.
I know God.
Hail Christ forever.
Thats a true Christian.
One who is never afraid or embarrased to shout for thee allmighty.
I will make god known.
I will clear the path of fools for him.
Godbless all who desrve it here.

Flag Post

“Faith” doesn’t matter if your actions don’t exemplify God’s teaching. You can look up that scripture if you have the time. Fact is you’re not exemplifying “Love thy neighbor as you love yourself”. That’s something that all Christians know.

Flag Post

Fact-God knows me.
I am at least at work and on the job.
I am not perfect and I am only doing what I can.
You are judging me and ignoring all others who are guilty.
Fact-you do not know me and are a onesided forum buddy defender.
You really could careless about God or his teachings.
If you did,you would see who I realy am.
A servant of God and just maybe he is with me right now as I tell you this.
You might want to try a little harder,instead of defend the heathens.

Flag Post

Fact-God knows me.

Also fact-Like the WBC would say, GOD HATES YOU!

Don’t raise false testimony about other Christians

Thank God I don’t, and seriously, look at some of these guy’s posts. They’re not always nice to one another.

You really could careless about God or his teachings.

And it’s becoming quite obvious that you “Careless” about school teachings, learn grammar.

As should you, for as of this moment, you’re gonna get judged pretty harshly for raising false testimony, so say yourself a couple of Hail Mary’s, son.

AND another thing, stop rating your own videos 5 stars? K THNX BAI

Flag Post

Thank God I don’t, and seriously, look at some of these guy’s posts. They’re not always nice to one another.

I don’t even like him a whole bunch. We routinely rip the hell out of each others’ arguments. That’s how you learn to debate. What you are doing is a poorly performed Ad Hominem against everyone who disagrees with you, and that is not debate. So pardon me if I don’t give you the respect you think you deserve. It’s absolutely absurd.

I would rather be an informed “heathen” than an ignorant believer any day.

Fact-God knows me.

No. You THINK god knows you. But that’s not the point. If god is omniscient, then he knows all of us. Faith doesn’t come into it at all.

If you did,you would see who I realy am.

A troll with an inflated sense of his own importance and poor grammar? I see that just fine, without believing in god.

Flag Post

Righteousness.

“You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.” – Inigo Montoya

Flag Post

Look at all of these negative people.
You guys must be pretty depressed.
I have heard not one positive person here.
Why does everyone here act like haters?
Whatever just another reason why I do not come to forums.
They are below me.
Peace to all.
THEE.

Flag Post

Edit: Ewwwww someone claimed he knows righteousness? God’s righteousness?

Added: And he claimed to be God’s force ?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
zealously shameless…..

Flag Post

THAT WHICH DOES NOT KILL US,MAKES US LUCKY.
CONAN TTHERROR STYLE,IS A WORK OF ART.
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HV_RaS9Llfk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" height="344" width="425"></embed>

Flag Post

TTHERROR-

YOU ARE A KOOK.

Get over it.

Flag Post

Yeah right.
Says the guy named Spit Lee or something.
You have been lied to and Zamininc has fooled most of you here.
He has lied through his teeth and my back channel comments prove it.
I will not bother with this forum anymore.
Later all.
Oh and Spit,you might want to consider a name change before attempting to rank on me.
What a joke.

Flag Post

I guess thee is alright. He’s consistent in his words. Just not enough sensitivity.
Thee, tell about God’s righteousness then.

Edit: Oh btw….. can’t say the same on his work of art…….

Flag Post

Yeah right.

Says the guy named Spit Lee or something.

You have been lied to and Zamininc has fooled most of you here.

He has lied through his teeth and my back channel comments prove it.

I will not bother with this forum anymore.

Later all.

Oh and Spit,you might want to consider a name change before attempting to rank on me.

What a joke.

S P L I T doesn’t spell spit.

I don’t know or care who Zamininic is. I didn’t care about this thread until I saw “gods defender” on it.

A name change? THE ERROR? Are you always incorrect?

Does god talk to you?

Flag Post

I have heard not one positive person here.

Well, I’m positively sure someone’s had enough of a trolling ride on this forum. Can we lock this before it becomes more of a troll thread?

Flag Post

I see that you’re discussing the egomaniacal phony, TTHERROR. Yes, I know about him all too well. He’s been harassing and slandering a wonderful lady friend of mine who lives in Canada. I’ve seen his posts, as well as the ones by his minions: Maestroheist; tjerrrp; drelbot; TheeOwnerr. TheeOwnerr, for example, stated that my friend was his mother and she sexually abused him as a child. That’s slander right there. They’ve also called her a fat pig who should have a stick shoved through her from one end to the other like a pig so that she can be eaten by one. She apparently blocked them about a month ago, but they show up everyday on every new site she visits to harass her with more insults. Every time she gets a new friend invite, they show up first to smear her. You should see her picture on her youtube site. She’s a beautiful woman with a heart of gold and they say she’s a 700lb elephant etc.
They must be as blind in sight as they are in knowing anything about being a true Christian. She was one for many years but is now an agnostic/atheist and they DEMAND her respect for the sickminded TTHERROR. They’ve said they won’t stop harassing her until she admits that they made her angry. I told her that was very troubling from a psychological perspective. They literally set out to make her angry with their insults and say they won’t stop until she shows respect for them and the FAKE Christian, TTHERROR. Maestroheist is an evil TROLL and idolizes TTHERROR.
He claims he never deletes comments? LIE. He tries to act like he’s God’s right hand man, but he is a dark spirit working for the other side. Maestro pretends to be an atheist, but he’s not. They will soon be dealt with by YouTube, hopefully, because I told her she HAS to report them and their harassment/slander for the good of everyone on YouTube. They’re just lucky she doesn’t take me up on my offer to find out where they live in order to talk some sense into their hate-filled minds. She begged me not to post anything to them because she’s just that kind of person…decent, compassionate and the best friend one could ask for.
Bottom Line: TTHERROR is a hypocritical liar who knows nothing about the Bible, except when it suits him. He doesn’t practice his faith..he brags about OWNING people, but he has never won a single debate. I would almost feel sorry for a loser like him and his lapdog, maestroheist, but they are so vile; living with seething hatred toward others who don’t bow down to the "mighty’ ttherror.
These viscious, evil Trolls have had their fun at everyone’s expense, but their fun is over now.

All the best to those of you who are true Christians—humble, kind and moral….and remember, “The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.” The evil TTHERROR and his sock puppets, minions and lapdogs will never triumph over the good in others.

peace…

Flag Post

Do you guys really need Christianity to be moral? Christianity is just a way to keep you in line through fear. You guys are throwing scripture at each other…seriously, the Bible is so full of holes and contradictions that it seriously diminishes its credibility when it claims to be the perfect tablet of morality.

Flag Post

What I’m going to say is simple:

TTHERROR is an idiot. He gives sain Christians like me and many other people on this forum a bad name,

Flag Post
Originally posted by RustDrake:

What I’m going to say is simple:

TTHERROR is an idiot. He gives sain Christians like me and many other people on this forum a bad name,

Hell, Christianity gives Christians a bad name.

Flag Post

“The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”

They are some examples misunderstood Christians misfits. At least they fervently doing what they think its right…..
Just the method of delivery is wrong….

Hell gives Christianity a bad name. Christians gives Christian themselves a bad name