Am i really a fake christian? page 3

101 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aneslayer:

“The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”

They are some examples misunderstood Christians misfits. At least they fervently doing what they think its right…..

Just the method of delivery is wrong….

Hell gives Christianity a bad name. Christians gives Christian themselves a bad name

What they think is right uses religion as nothing more than an enabler. I’m willing to bet tht TTHERROR would be just as aggressively unpleasant even without religion. But that’s not the point. Threads like this give Serious Discussion a bad name, as it’s really just devolved into trading ad hominems, though I’m not guilt-free there either.

Flag Post

Its cause and effect. He seeks out zaminic. Thats why he’s here. Yes, he’s culturely outta place here, yet a refreshing entry…

Flag Post

Its cause and effect. He seeks out zaminic. Thats why he’s here. Yes, he’s culturely outta place here, yet a refreshing entry…

I don’t think he seeks zaminiac, personally. I think he just seeks conflict, so that he can insult people and declare himself “winner”. It makes him feel like the alpha male.

Flag Post

Can’t condone his prideful ways really. Competitive to a point of aggression.
Anyway, I don’t think he’d be hanging around Kong….

Flag Post

So if you arent christian and “Havent brought Jesus into your heart” you dont get into heaven? That sounds kinda childish.
Im a atheist and hopefully when I die im going to stay dead.

Flag Post

Don’t feel bad!

Being a fake christian only means you are a hardcore Muslim.

Flag Post

Why Muslim, why not Jews?

So if you arent christian and “Havent brought Jesus into your heart” you dont get into heaven? That sounds kinda childish.

Well that’s suppose to be the 1st step. Tonnes of overly mature stuff will come your way after that.

I’m hoping the same for me

Flag Post

All I can say is that if you question your faith because some jackass on youtube with megalomania says you are not a true Christian you have bigger problems than your Christianity. By giving him this power to make you feel down you are giving him authority. Have more self-confidence, and know that if you truly believe, you are a real Christian. Basically he’s trying to make you feel bad for not treating other people like crap.

Flag Post

Where did i question that?

No no i just wanted to see people who agreed that i am a true christian.

Flag Post

No no i just wanted to see people who agreed that i am a true christian.

…. that statement is kinda vain…. You’d be humiliated, condemned, abused, persecuted etc.. in the name of Christ.
How people see you should be the least of your problems.

Flag Post

Why Muslim, why not Jews?

Well that’s suppose to be the 1st step. Tonnes of overly mature stuff will come your way after that.

I’m hoping the same for me

I picked muslim because I counted the amount of times the word ‘muslim’ was used on the forum vs. the amount of times ‘jews’ was used. Jews are played out, so I am trying to bump the name count of Muslim.

Flag Post

This is directed to Nightmare4 or whatever his name is.
I TTHERROR,have never bothered Terri your friend,anymore than she has me.
She came to my channel in the first place and insulted me and on Claudia Shipmans channel awhile ago with her friend Carol.
I have never called her any of the names that you have said and it is not my fault or my will if other people that are my friends choose to do so.
I do not act as you say thats for sure.
So anyway there is only one TTHERROR and I am not the guy or people who has been bothering Terri.
Ok.
Furthermore I would love it if you came to my place to find me pal.
I would own you in real life and I believe that you are Lupo from youtube.
I have my ways to buddy and if you want to threaten me,I will report you to youtube also.
I believe from your comment that you have reported me,though I myself have not done anything you have said.<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SbO3g60haYI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" height="505" width="640"></embed>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ALJMUssMlyc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" height="385" width="480"></embed>

Flag Post

Uh – what on earth is this? How is this at all related to the topic? Please stay on topic and keep your personal battles out of the forums. These videos do nothing to help your case and serve no actual argument or rational, logical debate purposes. Additionally, your “30 seconds” is nearly 3 minutes, and flashing Devil horns at the end of a video portraying yourself as a supporter of God (especially when called “The Terror”) does little to support your claim. If you want to debate, great, but please leave these silly little videos out of it – they are long and slow and far less efficient than just typing out your thoughts. Protip: Just because it’s in a video/song doesn’t mean it’s true (something I’ve had to repeat to many people who’ll play songs like “God is Great” or “Love Changes Everything” as if it’s some sort of compelling argument).

The same goes to you nightm4re – we don’t need little personal debates and vendettas in this forum. If you have a problem, work it out privately. We’re not able or willing to try to work out the details of who’s lying and who’s telling the truth – it’s irrelevant to us and to the argument at hand. Please stay on topic.

Flag Post

Ok another thing NIGHTMARE4TERROR.
You have only proved that you are in fact the stalker here and you have also threatened me in your last comment as well.
You need to look at yourself pal.
I never act as you do.
Those videos are mine and are just fine here.
Whats wrong with me putting them up?
They are not negative and you should try looking at their positive,instead of the negative.
I am not going to waste my time here.
There is allready plenty of Prozac in the world for the negative,depressing types.
God rules.

Flag Post

Ok Phoenix I have heard your words and understand your point.
I will not argue here in this forum anymore and I am glad that you told Nightmare the same.
I was only here to address Zamininc and tell the truth.
He came to my channel and first insulted me.
The proof is still in my back comments to those who search for them.
I am not lying here.

Flag Post

Thanks for agreeing to lay off the ad hominem (i.e. attacking the person, not the idea) arguments. I was particularly referring to the Nightmare debate – I hadn’t read up on the Zaminic debate yet. And you’re certainly welcome to debate and seek the Truth, I simply wish to keep it academic and efficient.

Edit: Ok, so having read the first post of this thread, I can see it got off on the wrong foot by trying to bring some little youtube argument in to here. While the question about being a “fake Christian” is entirely legit, Zaminic’s original post was inappropriate – there is no reason to attack another user in order to try to make a point. I’m sorry I didn’t notice this thread earlier to step in on that.

Flag Post

I read about this site on TTherror’s channel and heard he’d said something on here. I took it as an oportunity to express an opinion about him like the others on this thread; I’m also defending a good friend who lives up in Canada because TTherror has told others to go after her. They’ve admitted they’re doing it for him. See how he takes it as a threat when I said I wanted to be able to talk some sense into him? As in, man to man? I came here to update you on some things about him, but I see it’s not that kind of Forum now, Phoenix00017 and others. I didn’t know it was that off topic. Good day and God Bless.

Flag Post

Fuzzy is correct, and therror, you are the most moronic man I have met, I believe Zaminic. There are too many idiots who act like he described for me not to believe. and Bacon you seem like a good man. and Ninja210 you are incorrect in your first post.

Flag Post

Also, LOL THERROR YOU IDIOT. You just said you’d beat him up if you met him then you say if he threatened you? That’s not a christian, you got no buisness saying you are, how ironic the the one who said zaramic is a fake is actually the fake

Flag Post

Oh you are lying through your teeth NIGHTMARE or should I call you livefastdiehung?
First thing I never told those guys to go after Terri pal.
So you are telling some serious lies here.
Secondly my friends bothered her for me as a favor in their minds.
I surely did not ask or want them to do that.
I am alone in what I do and never asked for their help.
They took it upon themselves bub.
I represent God Allmighty and that is not my style or smile.
You also failed to mention that your friend from canada had harassed and bothered me/insulted me on my channel in the first place.
You are a total hypocrite dude.

Flag Post

By the way forum people.
Zamininc also failed to mention that he came to my channel and insulted me in the first place.
I am only defending my God and myself.
I have only stood up for God and myself,by saying that I would also defend myself against they that would threaten me first.
Some of you guys here lack basic logic and reason.
I know that I am good with God.

Flag Post

So stop telling us. The fact that you refuse to let this thread dies tells me that you have issues, because you cannot stand to “lose”.

The truly faithful should not feel the need to defend themselves.

Secondly my friends bothered her for me as a favor in their minds.

Do you realize how bad that sounds? You and your friends harassed another user for fun?

Zamininc also failed to mention that he came to my channel and insulted me in the first place.

Even if he did, you have the ability to delete comments in your channel. I suggest you do that, since you have repeatedly claimed that you do not need to defend your faith, rather than bringing your “fight” to another battlefield.

Flag Post

Then you have quite a long journey to make in your faith.

Flag Post

hint hint… everyone is a fake christian ..

Flag Post
Originally posted by TTHERROR:

By the way forum people.

I have only stood up for God and myself,by saying that I would also defend myself against they that would threaten me first.

Some of you guys here lack basic logic and reason.

Hmm i fail to see where i failed on saying that.

I said.

he said something incorrect so i pointed it out and called him an idiot

And to jabor.

Ok, so having read the first post of this thread, I can see it got off on the wrong foot by trying to bring some little youtube argument in to here. While the question about being a “fake Christian” is entirely legit, Zaminic’s original post was inappropriate – there is no reason to attack another user in order to try to make a point. I’m sorry I didn’t notice this thread earlier to step in on that.

I didn’t bring the argument here. This topic isn’t about him it’s about what makes a fake christian. I didn’t attack him either.