Am i really a fake christian? page 4

101 posts

Flag Post

James had some ideas about what made a Christian a Christian. Humility, for one, (something that came to mind reading these posts. Why are we all keeping score?). Perserverance, good-works, actually FOLLOWING the Word….
Let me put it this way, Faith is obviously very important, but what is faith without deeds? James 2:18 and 19 says: “But someone will say, ‘You have faith, I have deeds.’ ‘Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do.’ You believe in one God. Good! Even the demons believe that – and shudder.” We must be Christian in speech and deeds. And what is anything without Love? Love is the driving force behind these actions. It is the glue that holds everthing together. After all, we could not love God if he first did not love us. The apostle Paul recognized love. 1 Corinthians 13 is a very popular chapter on love.. "If I speak in tongues of men and angels… if I have the gift of prophesy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge… If I have the faith to move mountains, but have not Love, I am nothing. Everything is tied together. Faith first, you must trust and obey. Love God before anything else, Love your neighbor as youself. Hold fast to your faith, and let it show in all you do. And when you fail to do so, and you will fail, remember that Paul also recognized sin’s presence in our lives (Romans 7:14-25). Of course, Jesus died to free us from sin. There is ALWAYS forgivness. We can not save ourselves, but are only saved by grace alone. So in responce to your question, you can be a fake Christian if you claim to believe what you do not do. What good is any belief if you don’t adhere to it? But you can always find forgivness.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Phoenix00017:

Uh – what on earth is this? How is this at all related to the topic? Please stay on topic and keep your personal battles out of the forums. These videos do nothing to help your case and serve no actual argument or rational, logical debate purposes. Additionally, your “30 seconds” is nearly 3 minutes, and flashing Devil horns at the end of a video portraying yourself as a supporter of God (especially when called “The Terror”) does little to support your claim. If you want to debate, great, but please leave these silly little videos out of it – they are long and slow and far less efficient than just typing out your thoughts. Protip: Just because it’s in a video/song doesn’t mean it’s true (something I’ve had to repeat to many people who’ll play songs like “God is Great” or “Love Changes Everything” as if it’s some sort of compelling argument).

The same goes to you nightm4re – we don’t need little personal debates and vendettas in this forum. If you have a problem, work it out privately. We’re not able or willing to try to work out the details of who’s lying and who’s telling the truth – it’s irrelevant to us and to the argument at hand. Please stay on topic.

Flag Post

In for a penny in for a pound, I’ve already ticked you off in my first post, Phoenix, but I just wanted the most despicable “Christian” I’ve ever seen—TTherror—to know that his plan of revenge worked on my friend. He encouraged drelbot/tjerrrp/maestroheist/TheeOwnerr to harass, stalk and slander a dear friend of mine and never told them to stop. He tried to fake act a scene where he opened yet another sock puppet to pretend he was someone else, but everyone knew he was trying to take the heat off himself. His idolic friend made it clear he would not stop and TTherror never told him to stop. The first time my friend ever remarked to him online, it was to point out the fact that he allowed his minions to address him as “Heil TTherror” and “All Hail General TTherror”. He loved it and she asked him simply if God would think that was a good idea. She just couldn’t understand how a Christian could be so proud, boastful, racist, sexist and revengeful. But, the ‘slightest’ questioning of his “Glory” would have her being spammed and slandered by him and his goons. He is a disgusting example of a human being, and the worst example of Christianity I’ve ever heard of. He and his thugish friends may think they’ve done something clever in getting my friend to the point where she’d rather give up all the friends, subscriptions, favorites, and all the other little things on her page since 2007, rather than give them the fuel to keep stalking her each day…But they are very very wrong if they think you can just get a youtube account to stalk and slander someone for fun and ego. They may think they’ve “OWNED” her, as TTherror brags daily of doing, but they have not. She had him pegged from the beginning and he had to get his revenge for being questioned by another Christian of 47yrs, who is now agnostic. He has done more harm to Christianity’s message than anyone else on YT, from what I’ve seen. She once started to read a post of his on another site and she thought it was really sounding nice, at first. He said he would LOVE to see Atheists/Agnostics witness a Miracle (she thought he would continue in a compassionate vein) but he continued by saying, how “Vindicated” he would be by it. Because he would LOVE to see their whole world come crashing down around them. She told me over the phone that she had felt a bad chill through her as she read his words. She said it felt ‘evil’ to her. That was it. About 2 or 3 months ago, he set out to get her back and she had enough and decided to quit YouTube altogether and get back into some academics.
You reap what you sow, TTHERROR. She sowed seeds of concern for a proud and boastful Christian and you and your friends called her every filthy name in the book and lied about her being your mother who sexually abused you as a child. You think you’re going to get away with an illegal act like that? Don’t you realize that everything is out there and recorded. And she sent all of your comments to YouTube to be on record, AND, downloaded everything to file before quitting YouTube. Sleep like you deserve to, TTHERROR, The Almighty General. God will show you the same mercy as you did to my friend. She was the best born again Christian I ever knew and its people like you who destroy the image of Christianity. You deserve the eye for an eye code which you PROUDLY live by.

Flag Post

Sorry Livefast or Nightmare.
1-Terri had been to my channel insulting me long before her going there talking about my friends saying “Heil TTHERROR”.
So one lie down.
2-I never asked my friends to bother her and personal messaged them right off the bat about never swearing at people or using filthy language.
Of course they did not listen and I even told them to leave Lochraven alone.
So no I did try and really stop them from that type of behavior of which you are probably just as guilty of displaying from time to time.
Any other lies to clean out of your comment,lets see?

Flag Post

Oh yeah I am 100% certain now.
This is Youtubes Livefastdiehung.
Livefast you should not believe everything a woman tells you.
You are guilty of acting just as my friends did.
You know that Terri is tough and guilty of bashing people.
I am not like that man and you know it.
Do not get mad at me and take out your problems in life on me.
I am not like you say and you know it.
I told all of those guys numerous times to leave Terri alone and just look at my past comments as there should be evidence of it.
You have spewed worse filth on my channel than all of my friends combined.
You need to look at yourself bub.

Flag Post

Oh yeah and I have alot of back comments that prove you are not religious and actually talk like a filthy perverted freak Livefast.
You know well enough that you stalked Yfyun and harassed her and made a fake account and I know that she was rude to you,but that makes you a Hypocrite dude.

Flag Post

Why hasnt this thread been locked yet??

Flag Post
Originally posted by TTHERROR:

You have spewed worse filth on my channel than all of my friends combined.

You need to look at yourself bub.

Some of the stuff in there astounded me, quite frankly. The zealotry smacked of the crusades, only without the leadership that got the knights all the way out to the Middle East. So when you talk about what is said in your channel, maybe you should try stepping into the shoes of another and re-reading the comments from a different perspective.

You know that Terri is tough and guilty of bashing people.

I have no idea if that is true. What I do know is that you apparently did not read my post about the SD mantra. “This is a safe place for people, but not ideas. Expect what you say to be challenged, but do no go after the individual people”.

You are guilty of acting just as my friends did.

If that is true, kill me now. I will always be willing to listen, even if I’m not willing to have my mind changed. But somehow, I think that your friends have never heard of the existence of moral atheists, since we are all, and I quote, “Atheists are spawns of Satan, and they spread hatred and insults wherever they go”. Some good examples are Bill Gates and George Orwell.

You know well enough that you stalked Yfyun and harassed her and made a fake account and I know that she was rude to you,but that makes you a Hypocrite dude.

It’s actually hypocrisy to call someone else a hypocrite, really, since it’s something that everyone does…

Flag Post
Originally posted by splitlee2evol:

Why hasnt this thread been locked yet??

well, before this punk came in it was decent, now it’s just a troll calling himself a Christian.

You can understand every letter of the Bible, but that doesn’t make you a Christian, no, to be a Christian you follow Christ, love others, believe in God, you do not play “holier than thou” I don’t know what the heck you’re trying to do, but it seems to me you are doing it for yourself, if you aren’t, this isn’t the way to do it.

Flag Post

troll calling himself a Christian

Lol. You should see the amount of ego on his Youtube channel. He’s not the only one with this type of mindset, unfortunately. Met another one with this holier-than-thou mindset the other day. Would be fun to see these two duke it out.

This personalized argument has gone on long enough though. If you guys insist on arguing, please take it to your profiles or some other place. You can’t reserve an entire thread for your personal debate.

Flag Post

Bill Gates wife is religious.
Just wanted you to know that.
Fuzzdude.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by TTHERROR:

Bill Gates wife is religious.
Just wanted you to know that.
Fuzzdude.

They were just well-known examples of moral atheists.

Flag Post

Oh yeah I am 100% certain now.
This is Youtubes Livefastdiehung.
Livefast you should not believe everything a woman tells you.

Don’t worry, Kongregate members, this is the last post and I’m not returning no matter what TTHERROR says, but he’s picking on LFDH because he thinks it is him defending my friend. Wrong again, TTHERROR. So much for your 100% certainty. It is no one you know, so stop going around harassing male friends of Terri’s on YT, because you’re simply barking up the wrong tree. Look at you, telling a man not to believe everything a woman tells you. I’m glad you pointed out what a sexist and misogynistic troll you are. You insult every woman’s appearance if she doesn’t bow down to you and you say creepy, sexual things to Christian women about wanting to see them naked or wearing Viking costumes for you. Stay off this site and stop spamming it, because I’m gone now and you have no more need to bother these people…nor do I.

Flag Post

No one cares about your personal soap opera on the serious discussion forum.
No one.

Flag Post

LOL… this should be locked.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CroWlus:

Every christian is a fake christian. Christiany itself is pointless. All religion is.

What a lovely opinion of life.

Flag Post

Yeah sure.
Whatever you say Livefastdiehung,oh I mean Nightmare.
I just commented to a friend of mine about a Viking Costume yesterday.
I guess you will also speak for my friend and tell me what they think,when they are not you?
You need help and you have just told more lies.
What a joke.

Flag Post

I am right and everyone is wrong. Those who don’t agree with me lack intelligence. Anyone who does something that has no point for me personally is doing something that is pointless. I know everything. I know this 110%, there is not even the possibility that I can be wrong; in any way. I have nothing to learn, except what I have to teach myself. I don’t care about anyone. The universe exists as I see it. We are the first generation to have everything exactly right and I am part of the first group in humanity to not blindly follow another religious or scientific humans statements blindly. I have personally studied and verified all of this and everything I believe in to the degree of absolute surety. I am not being rude, I just want to enlighten everyone else less fortunate and more ignorant than me (which is everyone).

I think that sums it up. Or perhaps we should shy away from that? In the past it was religious institutions and governments that oppressed personal beliefs; now its the common man. We can disagree, but let’s be a little nicer and less oppressive. Please? (asking nicely when I don’t have to, since I could lock this in a second; which is faster than typing a response)

Flag Post

I am glad you mentioned it. This is what I was getting at with mention of social groups before; the moment you turn it into us versus them (any variation thereof), you already doomed the argument. In a way we are all the same in our basic ignorance and absolute adherence to social groups.

Flag Post

My word The Error (Muahahah) is so frigging stupid calling someone a hypocrite makes you one! Why are you bringing up a viking costume? Guys I say we completely ignore this idiot and act like he isn’t there then when he starts spamming the board in impudent rage a mod can toss him out :D

Flag Post

And I thought he’d not be hanging here…… I’m ashamed of my own judgement. Sry fuzzy….

TTHERROR dude, I like your outspokeness. But its nearer to inconsideration. Trash out the personal issues somewhere else, please? Applicable to NIGHTMARE4….

Flag Post

True Christians don’t call each other fake Christians. I don’t exactly think calling somebody and “idiot” is a sentencing to hell, just try to refrain from being mean. “Thee owner?” I am not agreeing with this guy. Kill him with kindness. Don’t let him be mean.

Flag Post
Originally posted by evfa12:

True Christians don’t call each other fake Christians. I don’t exactly think calling somebody and “idiot” is a sentencing to hell, just try to refrain from being mean. “Thee owner?” I am not agreeing with this guy. Kill him with kindness. Don’t let him be mean.

“True Christians” don’t practice necromancy.

Flag Post

“True Christians” are exceptionally rare; as to be a “true Christian” you have to believe blatant falsehoods as well as know what you claim to believe. The majority of Christians one encounters are either feel-good Christians, who know nothing but the God-is-good propaganda; or misguided agnostics who view the bible as a simple moral philosophy composed of metaphors.