Do you believe in heaven and hell? And if so where are you going?

96 posts

Flag Post

just want to see what people have to say about this subject…..i do not want a ton of people argueing over the same stuff over and over again. Its annoying.

Flag Post

I believe that I am going somewhere. Hopefully, to where my parents are going…….which is probably heaven.

Flag Post

can i ask what makes u think ur going to heaven?

Flag Post

Cause I said so and I believe in God.

Flag Post

ok….but do u know for sure….?

Flag Post

I am positivly going to hell becuse of my plots for world domination.

Flag Post

I’m going into the dirt to feel nothingness ever again.

Flag Post

My place in hell is guaranteed.

10th circle, just to the left fallen angel #666.

Flag Post

I believe that generally speaking, my life has had a positive impact on those around me. I strive to help my friends, and I tend to live my life very closely with Christian morals, but with a few tweaks. I don’t find sex to be sinful, and I think it brings joy to all parties involved, so there’s a little discrepency from Christian ways there.

What Im saying is, if those who live their lives honorably are rewarded after death, I believe that I would make a better candidate for that reward than many other folks I’ve met in my travels.

On the other hand, no one thinks that they are a bad person, so it’s impossible for me to really know.

But do I believe in Heaven and Hell? Not particularly. In fact, I very much hope they do not exist. I do not wish to be preserved eternally. Eternity is a long time. I’ve been alive for only 21 years, and that has been an incredibly long amount of time. If I didn’t have things like school and work and games to fill my time with, I would be very bored very quickly. In heaven, with no need to eat, no need for wealth, no need to distract yourself, no problems or desires to speak of, what exactly would you fill your eternity with? To be honest, that does not sound like a reward to me. Give me peace. I hope the end is truly the end.

Flag Post

I am at first going to go to hell, but by then hell will be filled up with Republicans. So the devil will send me to heaven due to overcrowding, yet god will refuse me due to the fact I failed to drink his kool-aid when I was alive.

So I will be sent to a place between hell and heaven, a sort of 3rd option.

It is called the crossroads of fate. I will be able to eternally watch as republicans go to hell, liberals to go heaven, and the rest are discarded to refill the life essence pool so new babies can have a soul. It is like watching two 8 lane highways just about merge, then part to differnet places.

This is where Father time is located, along with Mother Space, along with their kids, Quantum and Omega.

Flag Post

Hell.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RMcD:

Hell.

What a revelation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vanguarde:

Hell.

What a revelation.

Elaborate.

Flag Post

This topic discriminates against immortals.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vanguarde:

Hell.

What a revelation.

Elaborate.

I can tell by your mischievous nature that you would be sent to hell. Pray to god that I am wrong, yet I am the lamb of god…………..( with delicious mint jelly to go with it )

Flag Post

I don’t, but if I did, Hell x Hell to the power of Hell + Hell squared.

Originally posted by hatchspark:

This topic discriminates against immortals.

Most. Epic. Quote. Ever.

Flag Post

Heaven. Yall are weird.

Flag Post

:)

Flag Post

Neither exists, and if they did we would all go to hell.

Flag Post

Hell, ‘cause I’m bad like dat.

Flag Post

According to my few friends, hell.

Flag Post

I maybe going to hell today but tomorrow I’m heading for heaven; or otherwise……
Why do you ask? Will you be there? Will you direct me to there?
Would it make a difference to you, me, or anyone not in my circle?

Flag Post

If the bible is to be believed, hellbound is me!

However, if the life that you lived counts at all, then maybe it’s less clear-cut. But I don’t think either exist, so… meh.

Flag Post

No, and therefore back to the Earth. I’d like to be buried (or have ashes scattered) under a willow tree. I don’t really know why.

Flag Post

Heres something for all to think about on this matter, it raises an interesting point.

TLDR ; Theres racists in heaven.