Whats America's problem with Canadians page 3

89 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

candians and americans are equel except health care and population and america is more likey city kinda stuff and canada is cold wilderness we have cities and america has wilderness to its the one has more then the other were i live i say i am american to see people reactions at school and people tyred to beat me up im half american though even tough i live in canada

Flag Post
Originally posted by KingOfIndia:

candians and americans are equel except health care and population and america is more likey city kinda stuff and canada is cold wilderness we have cities and america has wilderness to its the one has more then the other were i live i say i am american to see people reactions at school and people tyred to beat me up im half american though even tough i live in canada

this… this isn’t a real post is it!?

Flag Post

I should give this guy a cookie just for trying.

Flag Post

kingofindia, did u evn make ths post?

Flag Post
Originally posted by whoahesgood:

uh yes to spunky, im sure you did that

because you arent alowed to shoot mooses?
its illegal..
and its extremely difficult to own a fire arm in canada, a pistol is hard enough, but a shotgun, yes of course, we all believe you.

Uhhhhhhh Yea pistols are hard to get a hold of but shotguns and rifles aren’t. Or weren’t the new Gun registration kinda #### it up but a couple of years ago it wasn’t that hard i have several rifles and shotguns all lincenced that i may use freely without without being apart of a hunters club. Also its illegal to push a moose out of plane in Alaska……. tip bitz.
I’m Canadian i wouldnt say i hate Americans but the ones i know are insanly ignorant not saying all Americans are Just the ones i know.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Itss harder to get a pistol beee-cuse its easily hidden and gangstas use them
however a lot of creepy old people shoot moose with rifles/shot guns and eat them bee-cuse they live 3 h from town

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by sanii:

Itss harder to get a pistol beee-cuse its easily hidden and gangstas use them
however a lot of creepy old people shoot moose with rifles/shot guns and eat them bee-cuse they live 3 h from town

I drive 3 hours away from town to kill a moose with a rifle and eat it…

Flag Post

i love america, i wish i was american, wish i lived there, but im stuck in canada

canadians are americas bitch, if you want to know why theres so much jokes going around

some americans were pissed off back in the days when we freed the african americans from slavery, hell i dont know :/

Actually, Canada hadn’t supported slavery long before America. That’s why African Americans kept fleeing into Canadian soil during the early years. In case you hadn’t noticed, most countries hate America, and for good reason. As to why America likes to try to treat Canada like dirt, they need to feel like they’re better then somebody. The only thing America has better then Canada, is their military. Canada has better economy, healthcare, pretty much everything. We even have more land. We have less people in Canada then California alone, but we have more land then all of America. When America claims to be better then every other country, shove their nose up everyone’s asses, and take over every shit alley of a country in the world, people don’t take kindly to that. By the way, horrible spelling and grammar, go back to OT. Also, on top of that, America was known for discrimination.

Flag Post

It’s rather pointless to compare America and Canada. They are both fairly interconnected, economics wise. Or were. Not as much as it used to be. They have different cultures, different styles of government, etc., etc. I would personally rather live in America, but that’s because of my own opinions. Although to be totally honest, comparing land size is kind of really pointless. Much of Canada’s land is useless, and if you want to compare land sizes, then Russia is the best country. Which it definitely isn’t.

Flag Post

Canada has cities…

Flag Post

I think he means that America is more urbanized. Not sure if it is on a population basis, but it definitely is on a basis of land that’s urbanized.

Flag Post

Longest undefended border in the world. Canada might as well be America, really. Ever notice how the only worthwhile parts of Canada are right next to America? Coincidence? I think not.

Flag Post

It might be something to do with economic development along the border stimulating growth, in addition to that area being the only real place Canada can grow stuff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flypurplehamster:

Longest undefended border in the world. Canada might as well be America, really. Ever notice how the only worthwhile parts of Canada are right next to America? Coincidence? I think not.

Every notice how the parts not right next to America are really, really fucking unpleasant? And people don’t live there? Shocking, I know.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flypurplehamster:

Originally posted by 1132:

It might be something to do with economic development along the border stimulating growth, in addition to that area being the only real place Canada can grow stuff.

You’re both full of shit, but don’t take it badly. It’s true that population-wise many of our biggest cities are close to the border, because of economic development with the US, because it’s somewhat warmer, and because in the East the Great Lakes are a major source of revenue and tourism (so again, economics, but not explicitly tied to the US). But it’s a mistake to think of Canada as something akin to Siberia, where everything north of Toronto is tundra. Farmland is spread throughout the country, yes, even in the north. Natural resources are the main source of revenue in the North, including the oil sands.

Flag Post

“Americans are benevolently ignorant about Canada, while Canadians are malevolently well informed about the United States.”
-J. Bartlett Brebner

Flag Post
Originally posted by SaintAjora:

It’s a joke that never knew when to kill itself. I don’t think many Americans actually hate or even care excessively about Canada.

This is , in essence, what every thread is. Saint Ajora just said it the best. :)
Seriously though, we don’t really hate/care excessively, or even at all. Everyone around here (I live in the U.S.) has no opinion about Canadians.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jantonaitis:
and because in the East the Great Lakes are a major source of revenue and tourism (so again, economics, but not explicitly tied to the US).

It’s because of US infrastructure in the region. Or rather, US infrastructure in the 1800s. An explosion in canals and rails generated economic development along both sides of the border. The industrial base was built there as a result of said infrastructure, and easy access to coal and iron.

Farmland is spread throughout the country, yes, even in the north.

What could possibly grow in the northern regions? The vast majority of the nations’ agriculture is in the part of the Great Plains that’s in Canada. It don’t go to far north.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pleasedonot5:

Fact: Canada is part of North America.
Fact: United States is a country.

Canada is part of North America and the U.S. is a country, I’m so glad you know that.

Fact: North America, South America, and (if you think like I do) Central America are continents.
Fact: “America” is not a country or continent.

Sorry, Central America is not considered a continent. “America” is the U.S. (You can’t call an American a non-American) As stated below it is an abbreviation.

Fact:

Most of the “Facts” are your opinions.

WTF. America describes the continent. The United States of America doesn’t mean we are American. Anyone on the American continent is American. Being from the United States of America means you are a US citizen…..woo woo we win the prize. We get to be the stupid sheep in a big rich people game.

After going to Canada I would say give me the higher property taxes in exchange for the social services. And if you have to pee ask for the Rest room, they look at you like a puppy in headlights if you say Bathroom.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spetsnaz2077:

i love america, i wish i was american, wish i lived there, but im stuck in canada

canadians are americas bitch, if you want to know why theres so much jokes going around

some americans were pissed off back in the days when we freed the african americans from slavery, hell i dont know :/

Actually, Canada hadn’t supported slavery long before America. That’s why African Americans kept fleeing into Canadian soil during the early years. In case you hadn’t noticed, most countries hate America, and for good reason. As to why America likes to try to treat Canada like dirt, they need to feel like they’re better then somebody. The only thing America has better then Canada, is their military. Canada has better economy, healthcare, pretty much everything. We even have more land. We have less people in Canada then California alone, but we have more land then all of America. When America claims to be better then every other country, shove their nose up everyone’s asses, and take over every shit alley of a country in the world, people don’t take kindly to that. By the way, horrible spelling and grammar, go back to OT. Also, on top of that, America was known for discrimination.

That’s weird the last time I checked America even with the recession BS was still the strongest economy in the world. China in the next 10 years will probably pass us but whatever. I hate the economy anyway. Here’s how i see it. Both countries are filled with mostly awesome people. Both countries have inbred, backwoods, hill billies that like to have an enemy or feel the need to belittle others in order to feel important. Its just unfortunate that the .5% of hillbillies get so much attention.

Flag Post
China in the next 10 years will probably pass us

China probably can’t sustain even another 6 years of growth like this. Their gargantuan housing sector, which is a large reason for their sharp growth in GDP, is already in a bubble.

Flag Post

i guess they only do that because they have very little to criticize Canada about.

i mean, Western Europeans are pussies, Eastern Europeans are liars, West Asians are Terrorists, East Asians are Communists, Africans are primitives, Latin Americans are lazy economic parasites…

none of it makes any sense, of course, but that seems to be the sentiments of the average American.

the reason for that is that at a young age they are indoctrinated to believe that America is the Greatest Nation in the World and all that crap, with the swearing allegiance to the flag BS and such. and there is even this idea in the US that if you do not believe that America is the Greatest Nation in the World, you are unpatriotic and therefor a bad person.

however, for the US to be the Greatest Nation in the World no other place could be a better place then America. so the American has a need to believe all other countries to be inferior.

that’s why they make up all this bullshit about everyone. they just can’t figure anything better about Canada.

i probably stepped on some very sensitive toes, but it’s the truth, so bite me.