Whats America's problem with Canadians page 4

89 posts

Flag Post

It’s a shitty country, and it should have been annexed into the U.S. long ago.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mollywhopped:

It’s a shitty country, and it should have been annexed into the U.S. long ago.

If you knew anything about the history of Canada or the US you would realize how stupid this sounds.

Flag Post

It’s likely that Canadians have more of a problem with Americans than Americans have a problem with Canadians. Most Americans I know don’t seem to give a damn one way or the other. Conversely, most Canadians—myself included—have a deeply-rooted prejudice against American culture and values, probably because our mass media is flooded by American news and entertainment. Canada also has a burgeoning industry built on aping American uber-patriotism and machoism. For example…

Originally posted by CanadianOverlord:

To tell the truth, I’m more embarassed than inspired.

Flag Post

exactly. We couldn’t care less that there’s a country north of us that’s basically a liberal switzerland. Yes we are patriotic, and I like it that way. So the only time we have a problem is when canadians go out of their way to find things wrong with america and say them right in front of us, because that’s when the patriotism comes out.

Flag Post

Does no one realize that the entire “Lol Canada” thing is a joke?

Flag Post

I don’t know where the jokes came from, but I’m an American and I love Canada. :)

Flag Post

because canadians work with america

also, with that comic, canada might have free health care, but you will have to wait so long for help… america has not got that problem

Flag Post
Originally posted by hiofficer:

because canadians work with america

also, with that comic, canada might have free health care, but you will have to wait so long for help… america has not got that problem

No, that’s pretty much a myth. But even if it were true, it’d be preferable to paying an arm and a leg to get your other arm and leg stitched up.

Here’s a good article that explains in detail the Canada-America divide. It also explains why I’ve always assumed jhco was just trolling all those times, because nobody is really that ignorant irl…but ‘Susan Xenu’ begs to differ, I guess.

Flag Post

I stopped reading after the first sentence.

One of America’s most trusted allies is to it’s north, Canada.

This author is clearly uneducated and his opinion is nullified.

Flag Post
Muslims come from hot desert lands. Why would any of them want to go to a frozen waste land? There is only one answer to that. To stage terror attacks on America.

Of course! It all fits now!

Hockey is the worst sport in the world. With the exception of Soccer. If people are going to play a sport where you sweep something then women should play that sport. Sweeping is a woman’s job. Why do Canadians insist on blurring the lines between sexual roles?

Damn Canadians, with their sexual sweeping. Back in my day, only women swept sexually. Now, everyone does it. What’s the world coming to?

As if Canadians of English descent isn’t bad enough you have Canadians or French decent too. We all know that the French are more perverted deviants than the English…Not much is known about French Canadia as they speak a foreign language.

Our most advanced linguists have yet to decipher the mysterious language of the French, but it is thought that it involved an elaborate system of berets and saying “onh honh honh” after sentences.
CANADIAN BACON AND OTHER INSECURITIES.

I can’t joke anymore. I…I don’t know what to say.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkBaron:

I stopped reading after the first sentence.

One of America’s most trusted allies is to it’s north, Canada.

This author is clearly uneducated and his opinion is nullified.

OK, you’re entitled to your opinion. Let me just point out one…well, two things:

Susan B. Xenu

Our most advanced linguists have yet to decipher the mysterious language of the French, but it is thought that it involved an elaborate system of berets and saying “onh honh honh” after sentences.

I lol’d

Flag Post

Did you really use a Christwire post to make an argument?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spaghedeity:

Did you really use a Christwire post to make an argument?

The whole thing is a joke, right? Please tell me Christwire is a joke.

*looks at this article

Yes. Yes it is.

Flag Post

Some of these comments (The patriotic ones) reminds me of the arguments that can be found on Youtube. Except that’s basically all they talk about. It’s also kind of funny reading some of them. Anyhow, I think it’s all just patriotism and competition between people of a different nation. Nothing new (Except for the part where theyre not physically fighting over it usually).