9/11 attack

179 posts

Flag Post

The date of the massive attack on the United States, resulting in the collapse of the World Trade Center’s twin towers and surrounding buildings.it on September 11 (9/11), 2001. Since 911 is the nationally recognized emergency telephone number, many people started to refer to the date as 9-1-1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by redbees:

their are 2 sides one it could of bin some suicide bombers or are goverment

Not really. Take your spam to OT.

Flag Post

I think it was the government because there was a devil face in one of the flames.

Flag Post

sniff

I smell somebody trying to start a conspiracy.

Well, would the US government really be willing to sacrifice two of the US’s most famous buildings just for whatever goal they had in mind? Or what else are you getting at?

Flag Post

why didn’t they build the two towers back to pretty much how they were before

instead of that ugly building, i mean come on, how damn ugly is it

also, it wasn’t government

Flag Post

My **** * this guy is an idiot, suicide plane hijackers you * idiot, you must get all your information from pelosi XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by E123_Omega:

My **** this guy is an idiot, suicide plane hijackers you idiot, you must get all your information from pelosi XD

Sir, you are giving the troll exactly what he wants when you respond emotionally.

Flag Post

You think that’s spooky? Check this out!

Flag Post

EPIC FAIL

Flag Post

Yeah, flames show devil, of course..
Maybe if I bombed my house, a devil face will show in the smoke too, that’d be fun?

911 was planned out by terrorists, its not only the government that can think of the 911 call anyway, terrorists know that too.

I know Bush is dumb, but do you expect me to believe, that he would blow up, two freaking towers which costs millions, along with thousands of people?

Flag Post

Small point, but even if it was the government that committed 9/11, it was still terrorists.

Flag Post

I hear the next major 9/11 attack may not actually be on 9/11

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fodao42:

Obvious hoax.

Flag Post

i think it was planned by terrorists and at some level enabled by the government. now id like to hear the argument that unknown civilians on a plane would have been at a disadvantage to terrorists with box cutters

Flag Post

The building was going to have to been removed. It contained a cancer causing material which would cost billions to remove. They also changed their insurance to cover terrorist attacks about 2 weeks before 9/11. They got about 6-13 billion from their insurance. But don’t worry, I was going to do the same thing a week later.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aihem:

The building was going to have to been removed. It contained a cancer causing material which would cost billions to remove. They also changed their insurance to cover terrorist attacks about 2 weeks before 9/11. They got about 6-13 billion from their insurance. But don’t worry, I was going to do the same thing a week later.

Proof?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SqueekyLemons:
Originally posted by Aihem:

Proof?

http://www.youtube.com/user/NufffRespect

Flag Post
Originally posted by SaintAjora:
Originally posted by Fodao42:

Obvious hoax.

No kidding. About as obvious as my satire.

Flag Post

waiting for carados to come and pwn this thread

Flag Post

Since 911 is the nationally recognized emergency telephone number, many people started to refer to the date as 9-1-1.

Interesting. Any discussion to initiate?

Flag Post

that jackass

Personal insult.

“Fill the void”

Missing punctuation.

the country

“Afganistan and the Middle East” is suddenly one country?

deemed responsible

Why attack a “responsible” country?

can begin there

http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/their.html

Imperialistic conquest of the world.

Do let me know how that turns out. ::Rolleyes::

How was that? Pretty good?

Pretty awful actually. The entire thing seems to be one run-on sentence full of mistakes.

Flag Post

Why attack a “responsible” country?

Irresponsible ones are dangerous, you never know what they might do next.

Flag Post

how can the actions of few represent a whole country even if they do all agree with the attack being righteous. i mean peta member in the the US and timothy mcveigh, the US must be a terrorist nation!! on that note thou id liek to see us put off/postpone the problems in the middle east and stop all domestic sources of terrorism. i cant begin to mention all the idiots that want obama dead. i also feel that gangs are a form of terrorism ever here of the stop snitching movement its retarded and its a culture bred by…rap of all things imagine that

Flag Post

Holy runon sentence, batman! I think south park got it right, the gov’t is trying to make us think they did it but they were really terrorists.

Flag Post

Well, would the US government really be willing to sacrifice two of the US’s most famous buildings just for whatever goal they had in mind?

Worked in Pearl Harbor

Now whether the Government knew about it and let them do it or was actually involved is the question

Besides, those building could be rebuilt, the owner got insurance in case of terrorist attacks before the attacks. It cost about 1/2 a billion. Now the Iraq war cost 600 billion and someone is sure as hell profiting of that, whether it be the overpricing of arms by US weapons manufacturers, the mercenaries, the hired contractors to fix up the mess we made, or the various corporations that benefited from a new government in Iraq.