Republican Nationalism!

54 posts

Flag Post

Rise up my brothers! Don’t these Democrat Whleps take our basic rights!
LIFE LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS! Congessional Liberals will take all of those away!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdF5TQIv1fU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsCdFIJll8E&feature=related

 
Flag Post

Hmm… Well, the first video says that if we are given this Civilian National Security Force, we’ll be catapulted into a galaxy far far away. How about before posting explosive and ridiculous posts with stupid movies, get your facts straight and put some hard black and white text in here explaining what exactly you think he’s doing. We won’t be ruled by Storm Troopers. We won’t see a 2nd American Revolution led by Thomas Paine, and we sure as hell won’t be rounded up and exterminated.

 
Flag Post

The first video [“civilian national security force”] sounds like a conservative wet dream to me. Somehow the idiot who made the video interprets this as a personal army for Obama (this would be a federal force then).

The second starts off by pleading for us to remember history, while simultaneously creating its own history; there is no attempt to remove English from our culture, and there was never a time where we were “just plain Americans”. There are also lies about Islam in America, lies about Egypt, lies about New Orleans, lies about immigration, etc.

The last is sensationalist propaganda at its worst. Gun control is equated with imminent death, which is a crock of of shit.

 
Flag Post

I’m curious Ajora, are you familiar with any of the numbers put out in that 3rd video? They sound very unbelievable.

 
Flag Post

The numbers for various massacres in countries near the start were all wrong, like the 300,000 Christians murdered in Ugana (in actuality it was Acholi and Langi ethnic groups and was closer to 100,000). The claim that 99.8% of rapists preferring someone unarmed, while it seems a logical claim, is completely unfounded.

 
Flag Post

The 1st has some truth, but is mostly bull. The second has some good points, but no facts to back it up. The third one is the one you should believe

 
Flag Post

Hahahaha. Adorable.

 
Flag Post

well it is true many countries enacted some sort of gun control before killing many residents. but the idea of a civilian national security force is laffable. i protect my self and family for the most part that all im interested in doing as a civilian if you want more join the military easy or the reserve or the guard.

 
Flag Post

1798 > 1854

We want our name back.

 
Flag Post

nationalism is awful

 
Flag Post

ummm…the private sector ran things so well for the last 8 years. And as for allowing military on domestic patrol, didn’t happen under current president, legislation passed to allow it under Bush…

As for gun control, keep drinkin the kool-aid the NRA is feeding to you. I am a gun owner and fear nothing from this president. He’s the best thing we’ve had in a long time. Give him a chance. Hate videos and propaganda by haters are to be avoided. 2 months folks. Give him a chance.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by solid2112:

ummm…the private sector ran things so well for the last 8 years. And as for allowing military on domestic patrol, didn’t happen under current president, legislation passed to allow it under Bush…

As for gun control, keep drinkin the kool-aid the NRA is feeding to you. I am a gun owner and fear nothing from this president. He’s the best thing we’ve had in a long time. Give him a chance. Hate videos and propaganda by haters are to be avoided. 2 months folks. Give him a chance.

Obama is the best thing to happen to gun and ammo sales since Clinton. I’m having a hard time finding ammo for my AR-15 and I hear by summer you may have to be standing at the store when the truck arrives if you plan on buying any.

 
Flag Post

Obama is the best thing to happen to gun and ammo sales since Clinton.

Is the conservative element able to react to change with anything besides fear or violence?

 
Flag Post

I really like a lot of the base ideologies that Republicans have, but they are not yet adapted to properly suit the 21st century. They need to reform a few things about their party.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SaintAjora:

Obama is the best thing to happen to gun and ammo sales since Clinton.

Is the conservative element able to react to change with anything besides fear or violence?

its not necessarily conservatives im actually quite liberal. and ive made 2 gun purchases this year already should be getting another one on the 20th of march for my birthday yay.

 
Flag Post

Ew… I was thinking about the two words in your title and they both make me sick… I was convinced that what I was clicking on was an unfounded, Keith Olbermann-like attack on even moderate republicans, but it turns out that I was very surprised. Overall, the approval for both the Republican Party and “Nationalism” has gone way downhill, especially over the past 8 years…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SaintAjora:

Obama is the best thing to happen to gun and ammo sales since Clinton.

Is the conservative element able to react to change with anything besides fear or violence?

You’re assuming it’s ALL conservatives out buying guns. I know quite a few of my liberal counterparts that have done the same.

 
Flag Post

We call those closet conservatives. Anyway I am poking fun at a specific element (the reactionary type), which of course can be found in both groups but typically in the former.

I don’t know why people get so worked up, especially when there is hope of improvement on the horizon. It’s like people want to fail.

 
Flag Post

Obama is a communist didn’t you know.

He will take away your guns, put in universal healthcare, cut military spending, fund social services immensely and tax the rich a huge amount.

If only eh?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SaintAjora:

We call those closet conservatives. Anyway I am poking fun at a specific element (the reactionary type), which of course can be found in both groups but typically in the former.

I don’t know why people get so worked up, especially when there is hope of improvement on the horizon. It’s like people want to fail.

People hope for improvement, they just disagree whether it’s on the horizon with Obama.

 
Flag Post

I am curious as to the why behind it (this referring back to the purchasing of ammunition). What is the fear?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SaintAjora:

I am curious as to the why behind it (this referring back to the purchasing of ammunition). What is the fear?

That it will be made unavailable for purchase.

 
Flag Post

As George Washington said, “fuck political parties”, well not exactly in those words, but he did say if this country is to continue on a path of justice, liberty and all that good stuff we must not get involved in them and have them. After Washington left office political parties came into power.

Dont be represented by anyone other than yourself, especially not some rich asshole that couldnt care less about you.

Ew… I was thinking about the two words in your title and they both make me sick… I was convinced that what I was clicking on was an unfounded, Keith Olbermann-like attack on even moderate republicans, but it turns out that I was very surprised. Overall, the approval for both the Republican Party and “Nationalism” has gone way downhill, especially over the past 8 years…

Its funny that at first I thought the title was “National Socialism”, hmm coincidence?
(and we all know the abbreviation for National Socialism dont we?)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by pmr0078:

As George Washington said, “fuck political parties”, well not exactly in those words, but he did say if this country is to continue on a path of justice, liberty and all that good stuff we must not get involved in them and have them. After Washington left office political parties came into power.

Dont be represented by anyone other than yourself, especially not some rich asshole that couldnt care less about you.

Ew… I was thinking about the two words in your title and they both make me sick… I was convinced that what I was clicking on was an unfounded, Keith Olbermann-like attack on even moderate republicans, but it turns out that I was very surprised. Overall, the approval for both the Republican Party and “Nationalism” has gone way downhill, especially over the past 8 years…

Its funny that at first I thought the title was “National Socialism”, hmm coincidence?

(and we all know the abbreviation for National Socialism dont we?)

Obama? I kid, I kid.. or do I?

 
Flag Post

Obama? I kid, I kid.. or do I?

lol, again, if your going to complain about Obama, complain about Bush, and every other president too. Go ahead. Wont make a difference. Blame the puppets and replace them, but the puppeteers stay in power.

“If voting changed anything they would make it illegal” -Emma Goldman