Flee states to save self

81 posts

Flag Post

If i were to leave the united states because of the economic crisis, where would i go? You think of ideas and tell me

Flag Post

What makes you think other countries aren’t having similar problems?

Flag Post

New Zealand. I hear the landscape is awesome. But yeah, Iggy is right. The whole world is hurtin’ right now.

Flag Post

just any where, if i was to get up and leave where would you send me

Flag Post

Try Zimbabwe.

Flag Post

Eh… the numbers say Ireland has the highest Worldwide quality-of-life index, as of 2005. But I’d disagree with that. Luxembourg comes in first for GDP per person. Considering the United States is second for GDP per person, and you’re obstensibly leaving for economic reasons, I’d say that would be the only place to go. On a related note, The USA is 13th for Quality of life and Luxembourg is 4th. Don’t put too much stock into these numbers though, there is a lot more to things than these can possibly take into account.

Flag Post

Go to Iceland.

Flag Post

You might not want to go to places in Asia, North America, South America, Europe, or Australia.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RMcD:

Go to Iceland.

damn beaten

Flag Post
Originally posted by RMcD:

Go to Iceland.

They have a two for one deal on frozen chips if I remember rightly. A good time to go then.

Flag Post

I’ll only go when kerry katona gets off the adverts.

Flag Post

I’d pick Mexico.
I probably hav enuf $$$ 2 buy a 2nd home there anyways.

Flag Post

I agree, go to mexico, if you steal stuff, no one cares, they might yell, but other than that, the cops there are like…eatting donuts all day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marh:

You might not want to go to places in Asia, North America, South America, Europe, or Australia.

The only country in Australia is Australia…

You mean Australasia or Oceania right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yumos:

I agree, go to mexico, if you steal stuff, no one cares, they might yell, but other than that, the cops there are like…eatting donuts all day.

I 4got 1 thng.
Wat about a gd job?
Thr rnt ny Sprint offices in Mexico.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marh:

Alaska and Antarctica were my first choices anyway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Iggyshark:

Eh… the numbers say Ireland has the highest Worldwide quality-of-life index, as of 2005. But I’d disagree with that. Luxembourg comes in first for GDP per person. Considering the United States is second for GDP per person, and you’re obstensibly leaving for economic reasons, I’d say that would be the only place to go. On a related note, The USA is 13th for Quality of life and Luxembourg is 4th. Don’t put too much stock into these numbers though, there is a lot more to things than these can possibly take into account.

Your numbers are flawed.
GG

Flag Post

Your numbers are flawed.

Care to be more specific?

Flag Post

You will find that the immigration laws of the rest of the world are very strict compared to the United States. We are an open door compared to the rest of the world.

Flag Post

The best place would be to find a nice little house on the border of Russia and Georgia.

Flag Post

why not sit at home and participate in civil disobedience?

this country could use a bit of disorder

The best place would be to find a nice little house on the border of Russia and Georgia.

“russia is next to georgia?” aww, ily americans :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by pmr0078:

‘Solve the problem by becoming part of it’

Flag Post

australia

or franz josef land

Flag Post
Originally posted by pmr0078:

“russia is next to georgia?” aww, ily americans :D

“‘russia is next to georgia?’ aww, ily americans :D” aww, ily pmr :D

Yes russia is next to georgia, google it if you don’t believe me

Flag Post

I think he’s referring to this: