If a Zombie Attack were to happen... page 15

464 posts

Flag Post

Where would you go?
a military base, lots of weapons and ammo and some food.
Where would you get your supplies?
i’d go to the stores nearby and scavenge at day.
What weapons would you use?
all the weapons in the base plus knives
Who would you go with?
my dogs. (my family’s dead) and the remaining soldiers.
What would you eat?
the food i scavenged and the food in the base
some people might think this isn’t a serious discussion, but just wait till a zombie invasion DOES happen….

it ain’t too serious, should almost be off-topic.

Flag Post

So you immediately head to a military base? Wouldn’t everyone do that?

Flag Post

2 things if you get infected: 1 make yourself bleed 2 cut off infected area.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flypurplehamster:

dude everyone will be dead besides there’s a military base close like a few miles away.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The0neand0nly:

take all teh zomberz on….beat them down with gunz n’ shoot them n’ stuff……don’t run….i always thought fighting in wars was bad place swearword here ….

um you would die if you take on all the zombies at once.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mycrazypassword:

dude everyone will be dead besides there’s a military base close like a few miles away.

Why would everyone be dead?

Flag Post

the zombies ,the air spread virus it will get everybody ,but i have a gas mask and air tanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tacoterminator:

A+ in physicle F in emotional but i get a Z+…..?

Originally posted by tacoterminator:
Originally posted by nomogoodnames:

No, you are dead.

I would just find myself a Japanese guy, an alcoholic Russian, and a crazy German scientist, then hide out in an old movie theater for days on end. We’d use teleporters, magical boxes and automated turret guns/electricity fields by using currency gained by killing the zombies. We’d build barricades with invisible hammers and grab meteors so we can listen to metal. We would eat zombies and use ray guns, and all of that is as realistic as zombies themselves.

WTF is wrong with youa crazy german scientist cant be found till you reach berlin in germany and you probly should get up andgoto a gym you game freak

wtf man there is no such thing as teleporters, and invisible hammers?, we only have camo here,no such thing as the mystery box,well you can do the rest.

Flag Post

the zombies ,the air spread virus it will get everybody ,but i have a gas mask and air tanks.

It spreads through the air? What makes you think
a) you’ll get your mask on in time (you might be asleep when it hits)
b) your mask will work on zombie virus
c) it won’t wear out
d) the military base guys will do the same
e) it spreads through the air at all

Flag Post

c) it won’t wear out

dude it has bullet proof glass + i have a special timer i made in case an outbreak,and the gas mask does work through the strongest poison , yes the guys will have masks, ever play a zombie game? and it does spread through the air.

Flag Post

my timer sences bad air, and rotten meat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by krazykanadian:
Originally posted by thegarbear:

i would carry a 9mm carbine(yeah those are real i have one and btw a smg is a full auto pistol round carbine) and an ak-74 because of reliability and its full auto.( i don’t have an ak-74 lol) I would go nowhere i would stay at my house in the woods where it is. i would board up all the windows that can be reached by zombies and i would live off the laaaand :P
everyone who lives at my house

The zombies would pile up around your house and stay they until A.) they break through the barricades or B) You die of dehydration and/or starvation. The second zombies start piling up, you need to get out of there ASAP.

well dude if they pile up these are your choices (a) use the minigun on the house (b) get out asap © cry like a baby (and d) kill yourself.

Flag Post

c) it won’t wear out

dude it has bullet proof glass + i have a special timer i made in case an outbreak,and the gas mask does work through the strongest poison , yes the guys will have masks, ever play a zombie game? and it does spread through the air.

Ever play Call of Duty? You can recover from being shot in a few seconds, this does not happen in reality, what makes you think zombie games are any less fictional?

Flag Post

c) it won’t wear out

Bulletproof glass wouldn’t help much.

What does this timer do? Sense bad air? How, exactly?

Doubt it, have you tried it?

Zombie games=/life. They might not have your magical timer.

It does? Zombies are real now?

Flag Post

One word:

TANKS.

Flag Post

Where would you go? My house. Except barricade the windows and the door.
Where would you get your supplies? My house. My mom stockpiles food items better than a veteran survivor, because we have so many visitors and even more unexpected large meals.
What weapons would you use? Everything I could get my hands on. I think my mom has a big butcher meat chopper somewhere in the closet.
Who would you go with? My friends. No offense to my family, but they would just hinder me. Me and my friends are avid researchers of all the stuff nobody else knows, like hypnotism or lock picking or… zombie survival.
What would you eat? See number two.

Flag Post

c) it won’t wear out

Bulletproof glass wouldn’t help much.

What does this timer do? Sense bad air? How, exactly?

Doubt it, have you tried it?

Zombie games=/life. They might not have your magical timer.

It does? Zombies are real now?

dude my timer senses poison or something that’s bad for you air 2 it senses dead things.

Flag Post

Where would you go?
military base (just a few minutes away)with some food lots of weapons and ammo.
What weapons would you use?
the weapons in the base + my weapons.
Who would you go with?
my dogs (my family’s dead) and remaining soldiers.
What would you eat?
the food in the base and the food i scavenge at day.

Flag Post

i present to you my new defense !!

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/post/4956385434/the-first-zombie-proof-house

Flag Post

If I had the omniescent power of taking anything:
1: We’d travel, trying to take over large towns like Helena (6-7-hour drive) or Missoula (30 minute drive _) (I live in Montana)
2: In the grocery stores we found on the way (stay until we have casulties or run out of perishable foods)
3: katana (2 or 3 for defense purposes)
Sniper’s rifle (remember, I’m using a military strategy)
shotgun
uzi or other smg
maybe an rpg launcher
reusable mines (can disarm and move)
and a pimped out truck with a mounted minigun in the truck (I wish…)
4: I’d bring my 7 closest friends, the girls that all of them like, and the girl that I like (and various survivors we found).
5:perishable foods when we’re hold up in a store, non-perishable (LOTS of oatmeal shall be looted) on the go

If I had limited supplies:
1: same
2: same
3: shotguns, rifles, swords, and handguns
4: I’d find who I could, but the only person I’d make a specific effort to find would be the girl I like (don’t want to become any more insane than I already am)
5: same

I know psychology, so we can check if anyone’s going to go insane. One of my friends knows how to fly a plane, and so does the girl I like (just incase). We’d check for bites every night before we’d go to bed, and have four people on watch at a time with 2 watches every night. We’d also check for bites in the morning.

We’d kill anyone who was bitten (or, if they want to, leave them to fend off the zombies or warn us if They are coming.)
We’d closely watch someone if I think that they might go insane. We wouldn’t trust them with weapons until they proved to be mentally stable.

Flag Post

I will bring everything.EVERYTHING!!! except Justin Bieber and others…. =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by eNgorgedmeNis:

One word:

TANKS.

Exactly. Watched the entire series of walking dead the other day (non airborn), how did the people in the tanks die exactly?

Flag Post

Um, I think that even something as simple buildings with empty first floors and no way to get up other than hanging ropes would probably work. I mean, zombies aren’t exactly known for their manual dexterity and agility.

Flag Post

Or, get tanks to drive and shoot into the middle of the hoard. Run those zombs over while shooting those zombs over with HEAVY machine guns.

A non-airborne attack would be a piece of piss.

Flag Post

i would go to a gun store there i would get a mp5 i would bring every one i can and starve to death lol