If a Zombie Attack were to happen... page 18

465 posts

Flag Post

i Would find the nearest Home Depot or sam’s club ( most likely sams club because of large supply of basicly everything) and use the wooden planks from the shelves to barricade the doors would try to bring at least 15 people with me and hold it out there until help arrives ( unless military is planning on nuking the place then i’d find nearest military bunker and hide in there )

Flag Post

Wrong fourm, use off-topic

Flag Post

well, it’s been here for over three years. most serious discussion forums have this.

Flag Post

It’s not off-topic. A zombie-apocalypse is quite probable. It’ll almost certainly be a virus.
There’s fungus and stuff that can control an ant to committing suicide. There’s no reason for a similar parasite that can infect humans not to exist.

Anyways, I’d probs just bunker down in the house and scavenge whenever needed, since the zombies won’t be able to claw down a door in due time. And then I could just shoot them from inside anyways.

Flag Post

Where would you go?

Probably to an island that is big enough to have supplies, but small enough to not have to worry much about infected tourists and/or savages.

Where would you get your supplies?

Me and all my nearby friends would merge supplies.

What weapons would you use?

Knives, bows and various tools.

Who would you go with?

Friends, neighbors, family and anyone else I can trust who is nearby.

What would you eat?

Probably be forced to become a vegatarian for a while.

Why is everyone suggesting Off Topic? THat forum is about anything, not “stuff that has been dicussed countless times already.”

Flag Post

Hmm… Not sure if this will be any good, but anyhow, here!

Mapofthedead.com

Flag Post

I’d have a longbow, 100 arrows (can be reused!), rope, mirror, a MP7 for when they come too close, a long but light sword, and everything else for ordinary survival.

Flag Post

Where would you go?
country side. the lower the population density before the outbreak, the lower the zombie density after.

dumpstores (where they dump discarded military equipment and such)

crowbar. or any blunt weapon that can smash skulls and doesn’t require ammo. combined with the right protection.

Who would you go with?
no one. i don’t wanna be slowed down, nor have any redundant zombie magnet and potential zombie with me.

What would you eat?
BRAINSSSS. nah: grass, berry and bugs. anything edible, conservable and non-contaminated.

Flag Post

Where would you go?
Costco, there is all the food I need and you can’t get in without a membership card and everybody knows that zombies dont have membership cards because when you die they all go bye bye.
Ummm….Costco?
I would use my brother as a shield and I would use a Japaniese sword.
Who would you go with?
My family & the dog. I would also bring the fishies because after a round of zombie fighting sushi will hit the spot.
What would you eat?
Ummm…food?

Flag Post

prision.
Zombie survival guide even Said it was the best…
oh and also Madagascar.
Nothing EVER goes to Madagascar.

Originally posted by mycrazypassword:
Originally posted by Flypurplehamster:

So you immediately head to a military base? Wouldn’t everyone do that?

dude everyone will be dead besides there’s a military base close like a few miles away.

Why would everyone be dead?

the zombies ,the air spread virus it will get everybody ,but i have a gas mask and air tanks.

It spreads through the air? What makes you think
a) you’ll get your mask on in time (you might be asleep when it hits)
b) your mask will work on zombie virus
c) it won’t wear out
d) the military base guys will do the same
e) it spreads through the air at all

dude it has bullet proof glass + i have a special timer i made in case an outbreak,and the gas mask does work through the strongest poison , yes the guys will have masks, ever play a zombie game? and it does spread through the air.

Bulletproof glass wouldn’t help much.

What does this timer do? Sense bad air? How, exactly?

Doubt it, have you tried it?

Zombie games=/life. They might not have your magical timer.

It does? Zombies are real now?

dude my timer senses poison or something that’s bad for you air 2 it senses dead things.

this reminds me of when i was four pretend battle arguments I HIT YOU. NUUU I HAD A SUPER POWER SHIELD TO DEFLECT ITTTT

Flag Post

So you immediately head to a military base? Wouldn’t everyone do that?

dude everyone will be dead besides there’s a military base close like a few miles away.

Why would everyone be dead?

the zombies ,the air spread virus it will get everybody ,but i have a gas mask and air tanks.

It spreads through the air? What makes you think
a) you’ll get your mask on in time (you might be asleep when it hits)
b) your mask will work on zombie virus
c) it won’t wear out
d) the military base guys will do the same
e) it spreads through the air at all

dude it has bullet proof glass + i have a special timer i made in case an outbreak,and the gas mask does work through the strongest poison , yes the guys will have masks, ever play a zombie game? and it does spread through the air.

Bulletproof glass wouldn’t help much.

What does this timer do? Sense bad air? How, exactly?

Doubt it, have you tried it?

Zombie games=/life. They might not have your magical timer.

It does? Zombies are real now?

dude my timer senses poison or something that’s bad for you air 2 it senses dead things.

this reminds me of when i was four pretend battle arguments I HIT YOU. NUUU I HAD A SUPER POWER SHIELD TO DEFLECT ITTTT

Flag Post

Where would you go?
I’d go to a safehouse.
I’d get my supplies from stores, as long as they aren’t heavily populated with infected.
I’d use a H&K USP .45 and H&K MP5A3.
Who would you go with?
Any survivors I find.
What would you eat?
Some meat and vegetables.

Flag Post

I think the whole situation would depend on how the infection is spread. Is it airborne? Is it a virus? Is it like the Miami Zombie? If it was like the Miami Zombie, then I would most likely go to Alaska, and have an underground bunker full of non-perishable food, water, and other necessities. I would want a radio, so I could listen for national things… I would stay away from populated areas because the United States government would most likely quarantine the infected area and send in a nuke. Are animals infected? That would be very important as one would most likely want to steer clear of anything living. My weapons would most likely be guns, hand crafted bow and arrows, traps surrounding my area, and make shift spears. I would most likely bring a lot of technology in hope of eventually finding hope of a new civilization. My family and friends would be there, but not too many people. I would create a surveillance system powered by solar panels during summer and windmills during winter. Me and other males of my family would most likely venture out after a very long time holding out to scout the area. We would eventually expand our underground camp and continue to fortify it.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

You want to know what I would do? I would hide from the zombies. That is what I would do.

Flag Post

To a fuckin’ island out in the fuckin’ pacific (Because the sea there is more calm(hence the name), so less risk of flooding).
Supa-freakin’ markets.
Some kind of eletric Crowd Control (or a military stun rod, as they are still affected by eletricity), Gatling gun, And a AK-47 (and lots and lots of ammo.
Any survivors that might not wanna defy my authority over the team.
Canned meat, like, Spam. And some instant noodles and stuff. Maybe military rations, cause crickets are tastyyyy! (but they don’t sell…)

Flag Post

You’d try to survive. Enjoy the little things.

Flag Post

Where would you go? someone that i can trust 90%
Where would you get your supplies? My house, your house. gun store, big 5
What weapons would you use? 12 gauge shotgun buckshot, slug, ar-15, glock 20 hollow points, big knife, my fist, elbow, knee, feet, anything that can kill
Who would you go with? someone to trust
What would you eat? can food, supermarket, foodstore, you, anything that wont kill

Flag Post

To a boat. Zombies cant swim haha
On an island. I can reach it with my boat
HK-416 and axe. I know how to use a HK-416 and an axe is also a useful tool
People i’ve know for a while. Less chance of pissing each other off
What i harvest from the island

Flag Post

This is a scary scenario. I’m landlocked, so getting on a yacht and waiting it out isn’t an option for me. The best bet would be to find other survivors and hole up in a supermarket.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkuta88:

A tank doesnt exactly have unlimited shells, and there is no way that a horde could be stopped by 1 tank. A horde in my mind would be about 5,000 zombies, do you really think that you have enough shells to take that kinda shit out?

EDIT: I hate formatting here.

With traditional zombies, the horde probably couldn’t reach 5,000, given the speed in which information is shared. All you need is a loud siren: Even if you’d never heard the siren before, it sure as hell would make you get out of what ever your doing. Also, are you aware of the fire power the military has? Zombies are not exactly hard to shoot, not to mention the fact that we have amazing splash damage weaponry. Furthermore, a tank is a perfect anti-zombie machine. It doesn’t even NEED its weapons. Drive into the middle of the horde, have one man on the machine gun (to kill and draw in zombies), and roll forward/backwards for a few hours. Little math:
5000 zombies is aprox 70 columns * 70 rows of zombies.
If they are spaced at 1 meter, that is 70 meters of zombies in depth (less than the length of a football pitch)
The tank needs to travel just 0.043 miles to get from the front of this horde to the back, assuming the zombies are stationary.
An M1A1 is just over 3.5 meters in width. Assuming the tracks span 20% of that width (which is a small estimation), you have 2x 35cm of insta-kill: Almost every zombie that gets knocked under the tank will get at least a limb destroyed by the tracks, if not complete re-death. Any living dead that carried on moving after that would be underneath a pile of corpses. The tank takes no damage. None at all. The only costs are fuel consumption, and general roadway maintenance. I’m assuming all active military tanks have this kind of upkeep. I imagine it would be harder for a tank to drive through a small swamp than through a horde.
So, in summary, all you need is a tank driver, and an horde that see’s the tank driver as its next meal (tanks are hard to miss, even for zombies), and you have won. We have many tanks.
There are many other, more realistically accessible things that would make light work of a horde, including, but not limited to:
-Ladder (or any choke/high place) and fatal melee weapon
-Large staircase (or hard incline) and a form of ram (sports equipment, bag, furniture, foot, riot shield)
-Any water area (zombies wouldn’t be smart enough to realize they cannot swim until they attempt it)
-Shop (with shutters), esp. a bank/mall
-Large open area (assuming you have good cardiovascular skills, and knowledge of black ops zombies)… it’s like playing tag with the fat kids…
-Your house, as the zombies would have to break through your windows, and climb through sharp glass, all the while your standing there with every bit of household weaponry available.
-Vehicle that is faster than a zombie…. so every vehicle. Jesus, even a gentle jog and a little bit of smarts could get you through a lightly dense horde. Just look at rugby players!
-A large group of survivors with household weaponry. Melee combat is won with strategy (zombies have none), and assuming the human-to-zombie infection is not instant, you’d notice an infected person (even one who hid their bite) because they’d… fall over/faint/show other signs of infection presumably.
-A single, well trained, armed person. I know head shots are not easy, but if you have time to aim, being in the middle of a large open space (a street) would make it easy. A firing range. Stand on a car if you have to.
Every film portrayal of traditional zombies seriously underestimates human power and smarts. The people who turn into zombies are the physically slow (after awareness of course… I imagine for the first few minutes people will think its just a flash mob or something, until that ‘actor’ bites you for real), thus their zombie forms will be slow as well.
So, like I said, all this melodrama is absurd. That is why zombies were re-designed: It needed to be harder.

Flag Post

I would stay at my house.
From my house.
Poles.
No one, I live alone.
Food in my house.

It would take about one hour for the military to show up and wipe out the zombies. Zombies are an absolute joke of a fictional enemy. They are just humans, but without tools, which is what sets humans way above any other animal.

Saying zombies are actually a threat or even close to possible is absolute nonsense.

Flag Post

Any water area (zombies wouldn’t be smart enough to realize they cannot swim until they attempt it)

Unless the zombies can now evolve, even if, wouldn’t they just be able to flow since they’re rotting? Even if they do, nothing controls their direction. Still, the bigger problem is they could be infecting the water supply and any fish that eat it.

Originally posted by Azolf:

This is a scary scenario. I’m landlocked, so getting on a yacht and waiting it out isn’t an option for me. The best bet would be to find other survivors and hole up in a supermarket.

Supermarket is one of the worst places to go unless the virus is just starting. People are gonna loot, and the door’s aren’t exactly fitted with spikes. That, and when electricity goes out, the food will rot, unless it’s canned.

This depends on the zombies. Can they evolve? Are they just living undead that just want to spread the virus? How is this virus spread and would a vaccine or even a cure be possible?

Flag Post

go to police college get ammo go to boyfriends get him go to car shop place pick up people i trust and know well enough not to be stupid and get driver as well as food so much food along the way kill all zombies in my area go to mana island/kapiti island and live there until a cure is found. turn into vampire if food is out. IM SO PURRRFECT

Flag Post
Originally posted by whyudievoid782:

Where would you go? someone that i can trust 90%
Where would you get your supplies? My house, your house. gun store, big 5
What weapons would you use? 12 gauge shotgun buckshot, slug, ar-15, glock 20 hollow points, big knife, my fist, elbow, knee, feet, anything that can kill
Who would you go with? someone to trust
What would you eat? can food, supermarket, foodstore, you, anything that wont kill

you would eat a supermarket?