What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
In N.I. we start learning about the Kennedy assassination around about now in third year. I think at lot of things but I don’t spend a lot of time thinking about them, unlike now. For starters, Kennedy was quite close to the Texas School Book Depository at the time of the first shot, this shot missed. The Warren comission never found the first bullet but they did find a mark on a kerb stone a 100 yards way that could have been where it hit and disintergrated. For Lee Harvey Oswald toshot the president from the sixth floor, on the first shot, he would have been aiming at a downward angle, but if this is so how come the mark was found a 100 yards away? It also bugs me that for an ex-marine to miss at that range, and the speed of the target seem very unlikily.
Thanks for reading!
Conspiracy theories aside, it’s hard to imagine that just one man sitting in a window with a gun could destroy an esteemed president. We would like to think that something more sinister and organized ruined something so beloved and complex. The truth is that it’s very possible that a downtrodden misled disillusioned Oswald killed Kennedy for no more reason other than he was mad at the world… and that’s the world we live in.
However, the mob tie in is pretty compelling.
there are lots of conspiracies, but it definitely wasn’t a random guy, just like Oklahoma City by one man (over taxes!)
I have my own suspicions and they might have something to do with this:
Operation Northwoods was a false-flag conspiracy plan, proposed within the United States government in 1962. The plan called for CIA or other operatives to commit apparent acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Castro-led Cuba. One plan was to “develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington”.
This operation is especially notable in that it included plans for hijackings and bombings followed by the use of phony evidence that would blame the terrorist acts on a foreign government, namely Cuba.
The plan stated:
The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.
**President John F. Kennedy personally rejected the Northwoods proposal.**
_Kennedy removed Lemnitzer as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff shortly afterward_
Here is the North Woods plan:
1. Since it would seem desirable to use legitimate provocation as the basis for US military intervention in Cuba a cover and deception plan, to include requisite preliminary actions such as has been developed in response to Task 33 c, could be executed as an initial effort to provoke Cuban reactions. Harassment plus deceptive actions to convince the Cubans of imminent invasion would be emphasized. Our military posture throughout execution of the plan will allow a rapid change from exercise to intervention if Cuban response justifies.
2. A series of well coordinated incidents will be planned to take place in and around Guantanamo to give genuine appearance of being done by hostile Cuban forces.
a. Incidents to establish a credible attack (not in chronological order):
(1) Start rumors (many). Use clandestine radio.
(2) Land friendly Cubans in uniform “over-the-fence” to stage attack on base.
(3) Capture Cuban (friendly) saboteurs inside the base.
(4) Start riots near the base main gate (friendly Cubans).
(5) Blow up ammunition inside the base; start fires.
(6) Burn aircraft on air base (sabotage).
(7) Lob mortar shells from outside of base into base. Some damage to installations.
(8) Capture assault teams approaching from the sea or vicinity of Guantanamo City.
(9) Capture militia group which storms the base.
(10) Sabotage ship in harbor; large fires — napthalene.
(11) Sink ship near harbor entrance. Conduct funerals for mock-victims (may be in lieu of (10)).
b United States would respond by executing offensive operations to secure water and power supplies, destroying artillery and mortar emplacements which threaten the base.
c. Commence large scale United States military operations.
3. A “Remember the Maine” incident could be arranged in several forms:
a. We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba.
b We could blow up a drone (unmanned) vessel anywhere in the Cuban waters. We could arrange to cause such incident in the vicinity of Havana or Santiago as a spectacular result of Cuban attack from the air or sea, or both. The presence of Cuban planes or ships merely investigating the intent of the vessel could be fairly compelling evidence that the ship was taken under attack. The nearness to Havana or Santiago would add credibility especially to those people that might have heard the blast or have seen the fire. The US could follow up with an air/sea rescue operation covered by US fighters to “evacuate” remaining members of the non-existent crew. Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation.
4. We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington.
The terror campaign could be pointed at refugees seeking haven in the United States. We could sink a boatload of Cubans enroute to Florida (real or simulated). We could foster attempts on lives of Cuban refugees in the United States even to the extent of wounding in instances to be widely publicized. Exploding a few plastic bombs in carefully chosen spots, the arrest of Cuban agents and the release of prepared documents substantiating Cuban involvement, also would be helpful in projecting the idea of an irresponsible government.
5. A “Cuban-based, Castro-supported” filibuster could be simulated against a neighboring Caribbean nation (in the vein of the 14th of June invasion of the Dominican Republic). We know that Castro is backing subversive efforts clandestinely against Haiti, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, and Nicaragua at present and possible others. These efforts can be magnified and additional ones contrived for exposure. For example, advantage can be taken of the sensitivity of the Dominican Air Force to intrusions within their national air space. “Cuban” B-26 or C-46 type aircraft could make cane-burning raids at night. Soviet Bloc incendiaries could be found. This could be coupled with “Cuban” messages to the Communist underground in the Dominican Republic and “Cuban” shipments of arm which would be found, or intercepted, on the beach.
6. Use of MIG type aircraft by US pilots could provide additional provocation. Harassment of civil air, attacks on surface shipping and destruction of US military drone aircraft by MIG type planes would be useful as complementary actions. An F-86 properly painted would convince air passengers that they saw a Cuban MIG, especially if the pilot of the transport were to announce such fact. The primary drawback to this suggestion appears to be the security risk inherent in obtaining or modifying an aircraft. However, reasonable copies of the MIG could be produced from US resources in about three months.
7. Hijacking attempts against civil air and surface craft should appear to continue as harassing measures condoned by the government of Cuba. Concurrently, genuine defections of Cuban civil and military air and surface craft should be encouraged.
8. It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner enroute from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The destination would be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest to support chartering a non-scheduled flight.
a. An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone. b. Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will being transmitting on the international distress frequency a “MAY DAY” message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO radio stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the US what has happened to the aircraft instead of the US trying to “sell” the incident. 9. It is possible to create an incident which will make it appear that Communist Cuban MIGs have destroyed a USAF aircraft over international waters in an unprovoked attack. a. Approximately 4 or 5 F-101 aircraft will be dispatched in trail from Homestead AFB, Florida, to the vicinity of Cuba. Their mission will be to reverse course and simulate fakir aircraft for an air defense exercise in southern Florida. These aircraft would conduct variations of these flights at frequent Intervals. Crews would be briefed to remain at least 12 miles off the Cuban coast; however, they would be required to carry live ammunition in the event that hostile actions were taken by the Cuban MIGs. b. On one such flight, a pre-briefed pilot would fly tail-end Charley at considerable interval between aircraft. While near the Cuban Island this pilot would broadcast that he had been jumped by MIGs and was going down. No other calls would be made. The pilot would then fly directly west at extremely low altitude and land at a secure base, an Eglin auxiliary. The aircraft would be met by the proper people, quickly stored and given a new tail number. The pilot who had performed the mission under an alias, would resume his proper identity and return to his normal place of business. The pilot and aircraft would then have disappeared. c. At precisely the same time that the aircraft was presumably shot down a submarine or small surface craft would disburse F-101 parts, parachute, etc., at approximately 15 to 20 miles off the Cuban coast and depart. The pilots returning to Homestead would have a true story as far as they knew. Search ships and aircraft could be dispatched and parts of aircraft found.
How would killing a president help them with a rejected plan? It would be on the record as having been rejected, so it isn’t like they get any benefit from such actions. I should also note that plenty of violent acts have been done for little apparent reason, that does not mean there is any doubt as to why they were committed.
> Conspiracy theories aside, it’s hard to imagine that just one man sitting in a window with a gun could destroy an esteemed president. We would like to think that something more sinister and organized ruined something so beloved and complex. The truth is that it’s very possible that a downtrodden misled disillusioned Oswald killed Kennedy for no more reason other than he was mad at the world… and that’s the world we live in.
And we already have a historic example of this happening before the Kennedy job: **Czolgosz**
Oh joy! I was waiting for a thread about the Kennedy killing!
As a person who has a scale model of the infamous ‘Grassy Knoll’ sitting on his desk at work this thread appearing is like candy to me!
Also, I have the REAL source of who killed Kennedy!
> *Originally posted by **[SaintAjora](/forums/9/topics/37947?page=1#posts-795391):***
> > It also bugs me that for an ex-marine to miss at that range, and the speed of the target seem very unlikily.
> He was a radio operator, not a sniper.
every marine is also trained to be a rifleman
> *Originally posted by **[watsy25](/forums/9/topics/37947?page=1#posts-1613392):***
> The kennedy assasination shocked people loads it shocks me to this day. he was shot by a sniper or rifleman who got taken to jail.
What a boring post…
You revived a 9 month old thread, to say _that_?
> *Originally posted by **[pmr0078](/forums/9/topics/37947?page=1#posts-1614601):***
> > *Originally posted by **[watsy25](/forums/9/topics/37947?page=1#posts-1613392):***
> > The kennedy assasination shocked people loads it shocks me to this day. he was shot by a sniper or rifleman who got taken to jail.
> What a boring post…
> You revived a 9 month old thread, to say _that_?
Better than “I agree” don’t you think?
Personally, I don’t see why it matters anymore. I mean, the impact of LBJ being responsible, or the CIA is mostly negligant at this point. LBJ isn’t president anymore, and the CIA (hopefully) has reformed it’s policies a bit assuming they were responsible. It doesn’t seem like we have any assassinations anymore either, so whatever “group” was responsible seems to have lost it’s goals. Or, the most likely story, a man was unhappy and unstable, and decided to shoot the president.
But again, the impact seems non-existant at this point.
The only logical explanation for the assassination of John F. Kennedy, because he was ANYTHING but a normal human being elected to public office, is as follows: Aliens from Romulon conspired with the British mafia to assassinate David Johnson, who was watching Kennedy drive by. However, Glomlon, the REAL shooter, was completely wasted on alien whiskey, missed, and hit JFK in the dome with a bullet made of light waves. He then took the form of Lee Harvey Oswald to avoid detection, and was subsequently busted for being drunk in public. The CIA knew of the alien plot, and saw through his humanoid disguise, and murdered him. The rest, as they say, is history. A secret history, hidden by the cabal of world superpowers for decades.
> *Originally posted by **[ViciousComet](/forums/9/topics/37947?page=1#posts-1616901):***
> I really do not feel right now talking about JFK and his death, I just wanted to say that Onion headline made me laugh very hard!
> **I love the Onion.**