This is the time to launch a full scale attack on Iran.

18 posts

Flag Post

Hi! We need to launch a full scale attack on Iran ASAP! Why?

We already have hundreds of thousands of troops in Iran, the people of Iran who are unhappy right now!

We tell them we are coming in to make SURE the votes are counted! We say in exchange you get right of the corrupt Ayatollah dictator and after the votes are counted that person IS your President with all the power that comes with it!

No more fake elections! The president right now has no real power! They are arguing about an election that was not only rigged, but meaningless! The president is but a puppet of the Ayatollah.

We should attack Iran with a multinational force ASAP. We can have our most elite troops, delta operators, in Iran in less than 12 hours. They can start to work on Iran by sneaking around and causing problems – big problems. Delta Operators have incredible leeway when it comes to their craft, they need to be used!

What do you all say!?

Flag Post

While we’re at it, let’s invade China, Russia, and the whole world!

THE USA WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD!!!

Flag Post

You could be the next Vanguarde.

Sure, we can attack Iran, but it isn’t it better we all group together and conquer space?

Flag Post

The president is but a puppet

that’s part of the definition of president

What do you all say!?

meh, how about after they destroy Israel?

Flag Post
Originally posted by muhfish:

While we’re at it, let’s invade China, Russia, and the whole world!

THE USA WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD!!!

Seriously.

We say in exchange you get right of the corrupt Ayatollah dictator and after the votes are counted that person IS your President with all the power that comes with it!

Just like we liberated Iraq from Saddam! What could go wrong?

What do you all say!?

The neocons want their fanboy back. Sorry that was mean.

No.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WarMachine2009:

We tell them we are coming in to make SURE the votes are counted! We say in exchange you get right of the corrupt Ayatollah dictator and after the votes are counted that person IS your President with all the power that comes with it!

Operation Ajax, got it?

The USA already destroyed a Democracy in Iran and replaced it with the corrupt and brutal Shah regime.

All for the sake of BP company, who got hold of the persian oil.

The people of Iran might dislike the Ayatollah, but the did not forget what it means to have a government by grace of Uncle Sam.

Flag Post

Ah good point Rolazu, I had forgotten to mention it.

Flag Post

PS:
Iran ws also interesting for the military. The Shah was nother US ally at the border of the Soviet Union.
Well, that’s irony of fate, nowadays Iran is an ally of the former Soviet republics (Shanghai Cooperation Organization).

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure the one thing at the moment that could unite the people of Iran behind the current government would be a foreign invasion.

Flag Post

He’s right, lets just go into a war torn country, and stomp all over it! We’ll destroy their resources, so by the time we leave, they’ll have to eat their own dead!

Now that’s the American Dream!

Flag Post
Originally posted by WarMachine2009:

Hi! We need to launch a full scale attack on Iran ASAP! Why?

We already have hundreds of thousands of troops in Iran, the people of Iran who are unhappy right now!

No more fake elections! The president right now has no real power! They are arguing about an election that was not only rigged, but meaningless! The president is but a puppet of the Ayatollah.

We should attack Iran with a multinational force ASAP. We can have our most elite troops, delta operators, in Iran in less than 12 hours. They can start to work on Iran by sneaking around and causing problems – big problems. Delta Operators have incredible leeway when it comes to their craft, they need to be used!

What do you all say!?

I say you’re ridiculous. :)

Flag Post

The best course of action (In my opinion) is to leave them (physically!) alone, the only thing we should do is help them voice their opinions and gt their story out to the world, and maybe they will inspire others to take off the shackles of bad government.

Flag Post

Do you know what a full scale invasion of a third-world shit-hole we JUST gave democracy to, would entail? We would have to get support from all of the UN, and you have to get support from your voters (Who still hate Bush for Op Desert storm). The government of Iran is newly estabilished, and not entirely responsible for this, invading Iran would be an act of war under the Genova convention. That would put the invading countries government AT WAR with Iran. Besides, a multi-national force would require billions of dollars in taxpayer money NOBODY has. And what government in their sane mind, would invade a devolping country (Korea excluded).

Flag Post

a third-world shit-hole we JUST gave democracy to

We didn’t give them anything, they seized democracy from the hands of dictators we put in place. I also take offense to your claim that someplace is a “third-world shit-hole,” but I can’t ask too much of a westerner right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SaintAjora:

We didn’t give them anything, they seized democracy from the hands of dictators we put in place. I also take offense to your claim that someplace is a “third-world shit-hole,” but I can’t ask too much of a westerner right?

The GDP per capita of Iran puts them right up with Belarus, Algeria, and Turkmenistan, at 86th in the world.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BnBn:
Originally posted by SaintAjora:

The GDP per capita of Iran puts them right up with Belarus, Algeria, and Turkmenistan, at 86th in the world.

Perhaps, but their cultural history, high levels of education and infrastructure, and current strategic importance all militate against applying either “third-world” or “shit-hole” to Iran.

The GDP per capita snapshot largely reflects the economic mismanagement that has stifled the potential of the Iranian people.

If you want a third-world shit-hole, you should visit Miami International Airport. (I kid! I’m a native Miamian—though, really, the airport is a disgrace.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terry_Allen:

Do you know what a full scale invasion of a third-world shit-hole we JUST gave democracy to, would entail? We would have to get support from all of the UN, and you have to get support from your voters (Who still hate Bush for Op Desert storm). The government of Iran is newly estabilished, and not entirely responsible for this, invading Iran would be an act of war under the Genova convention. That would put the invading countries government AT WAR with Iran. Besides, a multi-national force would require billions of dollars in taxpayer money NOBODY has. And what government in their sane mind, would invade a devolping country (Korea excluded).

We made them a third world country, they had the 4th best military and were pretty up there in economy

Flag Post

no…it is not the time…now is time for peace in the world, not more wars. I’m no hippy…but give peace a chance