If you were homeless, would you put yourself in jail? page 4

100 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by pacaholic:

That man has a cross around his neck. And sense everyone who wears a cross/has a cross tattoo is moral, he is no threat.

ROFL.

Flag Post

That man has a cross around his neck. And sense everyone who wears a cross/has a cross tattoo is moral, he is no threat.

Guys like that aren’t necessarily no threat.

Using a real life example, if a guy is wearing a cross, does that mean he can’t be a serial killer? (I know it’s a little extreme, but still)

Flag Post
Originally posted by notverygood:

Guys like that aren’t necessarily no threat.

Using a real life example, if a guy is wearing a cross, does that mean he can’t be a serial killer? (I know it’s a little extreme, but still)

It was very extreme. A cross is a sign that someone is mature and moral. I have never seen anybody sporting around a cross or cross tattoo who wasnt the most selfless, good natured, kind and loving person ever.

Flag Post

A cross is a sign that someone is mature and moral.

Then every Tom, Dick and Harry would run around wearing a cross and comitting crimes, saying “I’m mature and have good morals, I just need to feed the evil side of me.”

EDIT: A cross can also just be a sign that they’re really ‘into’ their chosen religion.

Flag Post

A cross is a sign that someone is mature and moral.

Then every Tom, Dick and Harry would run around wearing a cross and comitting crimes, saying “I’m mature and have good morals, I just need to feed the evil side of me.”

EDIT: A cross can also just be a sign that they’re really ‘into’ their chosen religion.

Thats exactly what happens, every tom, dick, and harry does run around wearing a cross and commits crimes. Im sorry to have confused you, i was making light of the fact that so many people wear crosses and i wish i knew why

Flag Post

so many people wear crosses and i wish i knew why

Hmm…maybe it’s because

A cross can also just be a sign that they’re really ‘into’ their chosen religion

Flag Post

so many people wear crosses and i wish i knew why

Hmm…maybe it’s because

A cross can also just be a sign that they’re really ‘into’ their chosen religion

someone wearing a gold places diamond covered cross around their neck is not ‘into’ their religion, thats just one example

Flag Post

A cross is a cross, regardless of it’s appearance.

Flag Post

so?

Flag Post

so?

Reply in regards to

gold places diamond covered cross around their neck is not ‘into’ their religion

A cross is a croos, whether it be pink purple or tangerine, wheether it be covered in diamonds, blood, or alcohol.

Flag Post

im pointing out the fact that people wear crosses as fashion statements and not for any religious reasons which i believe to be funny

Flag Post

a cross is a sign of death and torture. its no different than wearing an electrocution chair

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkninja210:

a cross is a sign of death and torture. its no different than wearing an electrocution chair

either very poorly worded or being a troll

Flag Post

are you serious?? last time i checked being crucified meant being executed in a very painful way…on a cross no less….last time i check the only biblical reference of a cross came from the way jesus was executed supposedly

Flag Post

Maybe he loves mathematics and it’s actually the plus symbol but the bottom is bent and a little longer.

Bubba the brainy black math wiz they call him.

When he’s not raping and killing, he’s doing some good ol trigonometry!

Flag Post

hot dogs kill people, they are no different than eating poison

are you serious?? last time i checked being crucified meant being executed in a very painful way…on a cross no less….last time i check the only biblical reference of a cross came from the way jesus was executed supposedly

are you serious?? last time i check eating hot dogs has killed people in a very painful way..last time i checked the only “i didnt die from eating a hot dog” reference came from a few online blogs

so my point is, that you stated a fact about a cross, which is fine, but then you went on to hint that this was the only truth of the cross. Well i can state a fact too, people have died from choking on hot dogs, and represent that as the only truth of hot dogs.

So ill repeat myself again but this time with more meaning. Because you have mentioned a fact about a cross but fail to leave off other facts or other possible facts of a cross, you have either very poorly worded your statement, or you are being a troll. I guess being very misinformed/uneducated could be an option to if you would like that. Maybe there are others too…

Flag Post

pacaholic – darkninja is referring to the fact the the cross is an implement of execution. The only reason Christians attach significance to it is because Jesus was executed by one. Either way that does not change the fact of its original use (you know, crucifixion).

I am curious how often hot dogs have been used as a tool of state execution.

Fun information on crucifixion.

Flag Post

SaintAjora, i understand what the cross was. Are you trying to defend darkninja? This is what HE said.

Do you really believe that wearing a cross is the same as an electrocution chair? It’s not and THAT is the point i was trying to make. The cross that people wear is usually or atleast sometimes used to represent christianity. In this instance they are not using the cross as a “sign of death and torture” and it would NOT be the same as an electrocution chair. Thus making his statement incorrect. Which is why i stated he either used poor wording, or he is being a troll…

Flag Post

I’m not sure what he was trying to state, so I just went with common origins. I dunno, if it doesn’t apply just ignore it.

Flag Post

Do you really believe that wearing a cross is the same as an electrocution chair? It’s not and THAT is the point i was trying to make. The cross that people wear is usually or atleast sometimes used to represent christianity. In this instance they are not using the cross as a “sign of death and torture” and it would NOT be the same as an electrocution chair. Thus making his statement incorrect. Which is why i stated he either used poor wording, or he is being a troll…

What if Jesus was executed in an electrocution chair? Just because people use it as a sign of Christianity doesn’t mean it isn’t a symbol of death also.

Of course, none of this has anything to do with the topic at hand.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SithDoughnut:

What if Jesus was executed in an electrocution chair? Just because people use it as a sign of Christianity doesn’t mean it isn’t a symbol of death also.

I never said it was not a symbol of death etc… you should reread the posts if you are interested on joining in convo

Flag Post
Originally posted by SithDoughnut:

I never said it was not a symbol of death etc… you should reread the posts if you are interested on joining in convo

You said they were not the same thing. I said that in some cases they can be. Thank you for assuming that I don’t read what I’m arguing against.

Flag Post

To Sithdoughnut: you are wrong, check below for details

hot dogs kill people, they are no different than eating poison

are you serious?? last time i check eating hot dogs has killed people in a very painful way..last time i checked the only “i didnt die from eating a hot dog” reference came from a few online blogs

so my point is, that you stated a fact about a cross, which is fine, but then you went on to hint that this was the only truth of the cross. Well i can state a fact too, people have died from choking on hot dogs, and represent that as the only truth of hot dogs.

So ill repeat myself again but this time with more meaning. Because you have mentioned a fact about a cross but fail to leave off other facts or other possible facts of a cross, you have either very poorly worded your statement, or you are being a troll. I guess being very misinformed/uneducated could be an option to if you would like that. Maybe there are others too…

I said “because you have mentioned a fact about a cross…” that statement implies that I AGREE about his fact regaurding the cross being a symbol of death…

Flag Post

Ah, I was responding to this:

SaintAjora, i understand what the cross was. Are you trying to defend darkninja? This is what HE said.

Anyways, it’s not important.

Flag Post

Guys, can we get back to the amusing topic of becoming someones butt buddy in jail?

Hot Dogs?!?!

Really?