Revenue payout

7 posts

Flag Post

Hi there,

I was able to get something above $50 from ads revenue from my game on Kong during July and I was wondering when I will get paid. I read somewhere that there is 1 month period when they check for any fraudulent activity, but that was supposed to be August. Do I have to wait few more days to get them? do they send money at certain day of month?

Is this 1 month period active everytime on only first time I get some ad revenue?

I also made few bucks through Kreds microtransactions and donations, is this handled same way? Ad revenue shows part of revenue being on hold, but Kreds revenue doesn’t so I am bit confused.

I was unable to find more info about this anywhere on site so I wanted to ask someone with previous experience

Flag Post

There is a one month period of checking provided you entered your payout details correctly. Then you will get paid out via the method you chose (check, paypal, wire).

Kreds are handled on a different payment, you also have to get $25 minimum in them to get paid out (annoying but it is set up that way and was kind of hard to change supposedly)

Flag Post

ok, suppose I do have everything setup properly (I use paypal), I have more than $25 on both “accounts” and waited 1 whole month (august), any idea when should I be paid?

Flag Post

I’d give it a week then you can contact Kongregate to see if there is a special reason for holding your payout. Since its paypal it should be fairly quick compared to a check.

Flag Post

Oki, I will do that. Thanks for your help!

Flag Post

I did some research and I think you have to actually wait like two months.
ie, application gets over $25 in August. 30-day revision starts on September. You get money on October.

Flag Post

I got over $25 in july, for both ads and Kreds revenue, so I should get it this month. I will wait one more week and then write email to kong staff