Need to use high scores for +10% revenue?

4 posts

Flag Post

Hi,

So I implemented the stats api in my game (actually a while back, but just investigating now), with none of them set to display in leaderboards. However the game is still listed as 25% revenue share not 35%.

The docs say “games that implement our stats & high score API earn an extra 10% royalty”, does this actually mean “games that implement our high score API earn an extra 10% royalty”, or did my API integration just not work?

Cheers.

Flag Post

I believe highscores set to not show up in the leaderboards do not count since they are not recorded at all.

Flag Post

That may be the case, but I added high scores and the % doesn’t change immediately in the revenue view, but it has changed on the back end. Mine read 25% for a while, but now reads 26%, so it is apparently an average % over that time period or what have you.

Flag Post

That’s right, the money you got when it was 25% remains 25%, while the new one is 35%. The 26% (which will increase to 27%, 28%, etc. as time passes) shows the average. All of the money you gain now should be 35%, so you don’t have to worry about missing out on anything.