Can't set statistics for game

7 posts

Flag Post

Hi,

I’ve uploaded a Flash game but not published it yet.

When I go to the game settings to enter a statistic, nothing happens. I click “Add Statistic”, enter the name, choose type, click “Save”, and wait for it, wait for it… Nope, nothing happens.

I’ve tried both on the “edit game info” page and the “mygameurl/statistics” page, same result. And I’ve tried in Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Do I have to publish the game before I can add stats? I’d like to test the highscore-function before publishing.

The game is in ActionScript 3 and the shadow Kongregate-service works well in debug mode.

Thanks in advance!
Jan

Flag Post

I believe the new backend update is causing issues for developers. I’m not sure if they’ve fixed that stuff yet. Someone posted in the tech support forum the exact same issue. I’ll let them know again to make sure they are aware of this issue.

Flag Post

Thanks for the heads up! I’ve reported it through their bug reporting form too, so hopefully they can fix it soon!

Regards
Jan

Flag Post

Hello, I’ve come across this issue too. Wishing there was a way to unpublish my game until I can add statistics.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SeqStudio:

Hello, I’ve come across this issue too. Wishing there was a way to unpublish my game until I can add statistics.

You can PM an administrator or send in a feedback form to get your game taken down.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:
Originally posted by SeqStudio:

You can PM an administrator or send in a feedback form to get your game taken down.

Ah, thanks!

Flag Post

It seems to be fixed now! Thanks!