What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
I just ran some scripts to look at the data of the Kongpanions (based on the [xml](https://docs.kongregate.com/v1.0/docs/server-api-kongpanions) and [this page](http://kongregate.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Kongpanions?action=edit§ion=146)), and they are separated in those colors:
The following Kongpanions ***don't have a color: (pls fix!)***
* 'Kongbot': ('robot', 'kongregate'),
* 'Patty': ('food', 'vegan'),
* 'Artie': ('organ', 'love', 'bpm', 'holiday'),
* 'Hogglesworth': ('animal', 'pig'),
* 'Raphanin': ('vegetable', 'low', 'calorie', 'root', 'food'),
* 'MMXVI': ('2016', 'happy', 'new', 'year', 'explosion', 'ugh')
* kAungbot is marked as 'grey' as color, shouldn't it be 'gold'?
* Antsier is marked 'red' as a color, could be 'green' but it's a joke character anyway
**Colors can be useful to group Kongpanions without ressorting to a random hashed value**
Some of the most usefull categories that aren't colors **(+ missing tags to add)**:
animal 62 (+22 new)
food 11 (+12~13 new)
holiday 11 (+1 new?)
The following fruit and vegetables don't have a "food" tag: **(!)**
* Monty ('fruit', 'pineapple', 'brown')
* Migraine ('watermelon', 'green', 'fruit', 'seedless')
* Haans ('avocado', 'green', 'fruit', 'guacamole')
* Carross ('vegetable', 'vitamin', 'a', 'fiber', 'orange')
* Heather ('vegetable', 'orange', 'pumpkin', 'holiday')
* Colonel Cobb ('corn', 'yellow', 'vegetable', 'unicorn')
The following foods don't have a 'food' label: **(!)**
* Starsky ('pizza', 'flexitarian', 'yellow')
* Curdis ('white', 'tofu', 'paleo')
* Geneva ('cheese', 'yellow', 'holey', 'dairy')
* Leeroll Breadkins ('bread', 'starchy', 'bun', 'brown')
* Jack the Unflappable ('pancake', 'dough', 'brown', 'breakfast')
* Dad Yolk ('egg', 'yolk', 'white', 'protein')
Could be considered food: 'Josephine' is the only 'beverage' (as there is no 'drink' label) **(?)**
* Josephine ('cup', 'white', 'caffeine', 'coffee', 'beverage')
**Foods can be useful as a mark for consumables**
Some animals don't have 'animal' as a tag, but have the name of an animal as tag: **(!)**
* Cinnamon ('sugar', 'glider', 'grey', 'marsupial')
* Pokey ('totally', 'a', 'zebra', 'stripes', 'purple', 'omnivore')
* Tickles ('squirrel', 'orange', 'rodent')
* Strawberry ('dinosaur', 'red', 'extinct')
* Tigre ('tigre', 'orange', 'cat', 'meow')
* Lumpy ('camel', 'orange', 'cracker', 'hump')
* Félicette ('cat', 'orange', 'meow', 'fishbowl')
* Inkbeard ('octopus', 'pink', 'pirate')
* Bella ('dog', 'pink', 'stink', 'pants', 'cuddles')
* Plum ('bat', 'holiday', 'purple')
* Lambo ('sheep', 'pink', 'happy', 'bahhhhh')
* Donks ('donkey', 'blue', 'sassy')
* James ('earthworm', 'pink', 'bug', 'dirt', 'eater')
* Dottie ('insect', 'red', 'ladybug')
* Carle ('butterfly', 'pink', 'insect', 'herbivore')
* Eric ('caterpillar', 'insect', 'green', 'happy')
* Kokak ('frog', 'blue', 'amphibian', 'mossystump')
* Grumpers ('duck', 'sassy', 'yellow', 'angry') <- or is it rubber?
* Java the hog ('pig', 'pink', 'teacup', 'tiny')
* Antsy ('ant', 'kongpanion', 'red', 'johnpanion')
* Antsier ('ant', 'kongpanion', 'red', 'johnpanion')
* Antony ('ant', 'kongpanion', 'red', 'finalform')
If you are looking for non-alive things, Outside of animals, most of the rest is non-conscient, except:
* Massive (the only "Monster" and is not an animal)
* Andrew (grim reaper) and Polter Geist (ghost): would need a "***Person***" tag for them?
**Animals are useful to find conscient things (in addition to those 3 exceptions), and non-conscient things (the rest)**
* **MMXVI** should maybe get a "holiday" tag?
**Are holidays looped? Anyway, they can be useful for holiday-themed events**
Most of the rest is either under-used (2 transportation) or less generic (4 'vegetable', 6 'plant', 7 'bird') and too rare to make a rule out of it anyway.
Also other random stuff:
Tags to extend + discussion:
**Locations of the thing** (think ***level layout***): separate in at least sky, water, default(ground)
ocean (currently 7, but some animals and others could be added) [TODO a list easy to check]
Maybe a "flying" or "sky" tag for the animal/objects that can fly or be found in the sky?
"floating" tag for things that float over the ground?
Maybe a more generic "water" tag to replace the "ocean" tag?
"underground" for underground objects might get under-utilised
"household" for objects found in a house might get under-utilised
"space" is currently not used for planets, "celestial" is
About the images:
The bead eyes are not always using pure white unfortunately (could be fixed). But most of them are, so if someone want to find the existence/position of the eyes quickly, that's a good way.