I pubulished the game after it can show the Leaderboard but I don't earn extra 10%

2 posts

Flag Post

Hi all!

I managed to integrate this API on my new game (Unity3d,it really hard to me) ,and the Leaderboards also show the scores of players.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/grissonlin/beast-slot

This is my new game(I pubulished this game after it can show the Leaderboard.)
Now it had played 300 times,but the revenue is only 40%,I don’t earn extra 10% on my revenue. Why? Should I contact Kongregate or just wait?

Thanks!

Flag Post

Your game automatically earns 25% ad revenue just for being uploaded on Kongregate, it can then earn another 15% for exclusivity and another 10% for having the Kongregate API integrated. If you’ve have might all of these requirements you should be earning the 50% ad revenue.

Also please consult this FAQ answer:

Originally posted by Kongregate Developer FAQ:

Why is my game not getting the 10% ad revenue bonus?
The system looks for a small number (50) of successful statistic submissions to confirm that the API is consistently working well. To ensure that you reach this easily, don’t require users to press a “submit score” button – just do it automatically for them. They won’t mind, I promise. If your game is hard and only submits a stat if you beat it, then you’re also going to have a hard time hitting that limit.

Also, please be patient – we only update revenue once a weekday, so don’t freak out unless it’s been at least a day. Your revenue will show as $0.00 and 0% revenue share until we update it, even if the report shows gameplays.

If you still aren’t receiving the 10% try contacting support@kongregate.com