MLP

26 posts

Flag Post

Hey, no joke, I want to see this happen.
There are very few good My Little Pony games on the internet. I want to see one. I’m just an idea maker, I can’t actually do anything but think. Suggestions and such would be amazing. Anypony can contribute.

Flag Post

ok then make sprites sheets of characters you’d like to see in a platform game. Max 32 * 32.

Flag Post

Damn bronys, get off kong. lol :P

I had to

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Isn’t MLP copyrighted?

Flag Post

@Aesica Yeah, but of course we would get permissions.

Flag Post

(there’s a portal mod for this)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by sealopsco:

There are very few good My Little Pony games on the internet. I want to see one. I’m just an idea maker, I can’t actually do anything but think. Suggestions and such would be amazing. Anypony can contribute.

I started a turn based MLP game a while back, but I couldn’t animate it right. I wanted to use the bone tool, but the legs looked weird when they moved.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lime_:

I had to

Damn Insane Haters. Get off kong!

Flag Post
Originally posted by mikkeli999:
Originally posted by Lime_:

I had to

Damn Insane Haters. Get off kong!

So you registered a few days ago and already you’re both necro’ing a thread and also seem incapable of realizing when someone is making a lighthearted joke rather than attempting to be hurtful. Not off to a good start.

Flag Post

@Aesica Yeah, but of course we would get permissions.

Yeah, right.

Flag Post

ponykart.net
mane6.com

Flag Post

Yeah Rainbow Dash!!!Make a MLP game!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkscanner:

I started a turn based MLP game a while back, but I couldn’t animate it right. I wanted to use the bone tool, but the legs looked weird when they moved.

I’m interested, could you show some screenshots?

Flag Post

A lot of animators don’t use the bone tool. My second cousin worked on Blue’s Clues and stuff and he never uses the bone tool.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameBuilder15:

A lot of animators don’t use the bone tool. My second cousin worked on Blue’s Clues and stuff and he never uses the bone tool.

That’s because the bone tool is terrible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MoonlaughMaster:

My cousin said he doesn’t use it because it looks unnatural, but he knows people who swear by it.

Flag Post

My cousin said he doesn’t use it because it looks unnatural, but he knows people who swear by it.

I find it almost impossible to use normally, and don’t even mention trying to use one programmatically.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ST3ALTH15:
Originally posted by Darkscanner:

I’m interested, could you show some screenshots?

Looking back on it, I barely got anything done. This pretty much sums up what I had made, http://i.imgur.com/QSOij.png

Flag Post

I find it almost impossible to use normally, and don’t even mention trying to use one programmatically.

programmatic bone tool = ik list.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/4-game-programming/topics/265432-3-cool-programmable-effects

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwerber:

programmatic bone tool = ik list.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/4-game-programming/topics/265432-3-cool-programmable-effects

I’m aware. And I hate it with a passion.

Flag Post

yo people ther is now mlp games on equestrian daily i tink :D

Flag Post

well twighlight is gunna be an alicorn so….. yeh.. I dunno how I feel about it, so much imbalance 2 earth ponies, 2 pegasi, 1 unicorn and 1 princess alicorn… this kinda ruins the whole vibe of the tv show :( well brony till the end

/) brohoof out.

Flag Post

I’ve got a great idea for a pony game!!!!! just like in toss the turtle, you send ponies flying in the air making them fall in spikes, bomb, anything painfull. The game would have tons of mutilated ponies, blood and gore, god it’d be awesome!!!

Seriously, as a brony hater this would be the only pony game I’d play ¬¬