New Game (The Final Hour) [Work In Progress] page 7

155 posts

Flag Post

Trello updated. Rough mutiplayer will be done this week. Game only has about 4 weapons at the moment to play with. This will be a really rough demo released to the public once hit detection and shooting is finished.

Flag Post

Development is still active. :) Happy Holidays

Flag Post

Starting up Development again but looking for another programmer to assist with development.

Flag Post

UPDATE: When I first started programming a year back I started this project and never completely finished it. I’ve always enjoyed multiplayer experiences but didnt understand how much effort goes into making a multiplayer game let alone a single player game. I’ve always wanted to create a competitive aspect to this game making a similar version of the games I always enjoyed playing growing up. Ive decided instead of making a competetive multiplayer I will finish the first version of the game engine off with a cooperative aspect to the game. It will be more enjoyable than a really rough competitive multiplayer. I hope to add competitive multiplayer eventually but to progress the game as a whole I have to take it step by step :)

Flag Post

Progress update:
-Finished sword/meele weapons
-Added basic settings to the game
-Polished crawling zombie death animations
-Increased enemy spawn times

Currently working on adding in a shotgun and other weapons to the game to make gameplay more diverse.