What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
I have a base-defense game but my programming skills were kind of stunted when AS3 came out. I haven’t had the time (real life interferes) to learn it and it is not related to my work anymore (so no chance for me to “learn it just ’cuz” while on the job).
The basics that I would need is:
Tower and Enemy array
- Ability to change the amount of towers available
- Each tower/enemy has properties/records of their capabilities and records stats
- Limited AI (target selection, movement parameters would be good)
- Solid object properties (wall, bullets, etc)
- Area object properties (explosions, gas, water/puddles)
I’m a good artist.
I know some programming. I’d give you top billing for programming the core engine and if there was money to be made on it (doubt it) I’d be sure to give you a good percent and move on to the next iteration of this (which I already have planned).