New updates

20 posts

Flag Post

The new updates are good in my opinion, even the pvp. Sadly though there are a few that feel the need to cheat :( Please address this because it’s unfair to honest players.

Flag Post

Boo cheaters!

I like the new spells and combos. No spoilers, but check them out! Plenty of clever and super strong combos.

Flag Post

How to get new card? Never get once since update

Flag Post

Gotta beat enough levels to unlock the event portal. Once you’ve got the portal open, you can get a bunch of new cards you can’t get anywhere else!

Flag Post

Does portal have enemy other than anna?

Flag Post

No spoilers, gotta keep playing to find out!

Flag Post

Hello! Is there a glitch with the new event arena? It requires 1 hour and 30 minutes between rounds, but if you try and battle before the time limit, it says “you can battle again in under a minute.”

I also noticed the event is about 10 days long (240 hours), but with a 1.5 hour restriction, you’ll only be able to get about 160 battles through. There are prizes up to 400 battles, which leads me to believe something is wrong.

Thanks!

Flag Post

I think multiplayer is broken. I tried to play with my friend using local but it did not function properly, never loaded on all of the many attempts. Online Game Center option to invite my friend didnt let her join, and I couldn’t join hers…

Flag Post

Multiplayer rankings are definitely broken. Stuck getting 2 stars per battle because nobody is near my rank. The top nine players also seem to be cheats… 8500 rank in less than 50 battles is impossible and obviously a cheat.

Flag Post

I’m on tier 9 of Anna, and can get the bear. Do more cards appear in later tiers ?

Flag Post

You can get a total of three bear cards, but it requires you had saved diamonds to battle more or spend $. There will be new portals soon after this one expires also.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jvLin:

Hello! Is there a glitch with the new event arena? It requires 1 hour and 30 minutes between rounds, but if you try and battle before the time limit, it says “you can battle again in under a minute.”

I also noticed the event is about 10 days long (240 hours), but with a 1.5 hour restriction, you’ll only be able to get about 160 battles through. There are prizes up to 400 battles, which leads me to believe something is wrong.

Thanks!

The battle again in under a minute is a display bug that will be fixed in the next update. Everyone on timers will actually be changed to the energy system in the next update.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kentelljd:

I think multiplayer is broken. I tried to play with my friend using local but it did not function properly, never loaded on all of the many attempts. Online Game Center option to invite my friend didnt let her join, and I couldn’t join hers…

If you are trying to play using local, both of you need to be nearby and have a stable internet connection. Also, both devices need to have the same iOS version. Ever since iOS7, people need to be either on 7 and up, or 6 and below.

If you are using GameCenter, both players need to be on each other’s friend list, and logged in to receive the invite. If one player is not logged into GameCenter, the connection will not work.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MatthewS564:

Multiplayer rankings are definitely broken. Stuck getting 2 stars per battle because nobody is near my rank. The top nine players also seem to be cheats… 8500 rank in less than 50 battles is impossible and obviously a cheat.

We plan on looking into the leader boards soon. If we do see someone who seems to be cheating, we will try and see if we can remove them from leader boards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mattisagangster:

I’m on tier 9 of Anna, and can get the bear. Do more cards appear in later tiers ?

You can win a bear card at tier 10, 20, and 30.

Flag Post

When should we expect for the next 3 events to take place? Waiting to complete combos for cards I can’t even get yet is a little frustrating.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thrasher6824:

When should we expect for the next 3 events to take place? Waiting to complete combos for cards I can’t even get yet is a little frustrating.

We have a 5 day break in between each event, and then the next event will start up. Some players requested a short break in between so they can level up a bit and do adventure mode, get more researches in, etc. before the next event starts up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChinzillaInc:

If you are trying to play using local, both of you need to be nearby and have a stable internet connection. Also, both devices need to have the same iOS version. Ever since iOS7, people need to be either on 7 and up, or 6 and below.

If you are using GameCenter, both players need to be on each other’s friend list, and logged in to receive the invite. If one player is not logged into GameCenter, the connection will not work.

My friend has updated to iOS 7, I have 6.1.3, but why force people to play only with others who have the same iOS version? Many people hate iOS 7 and later. Why is there not a way to play with someone who has a different iOS? Surely there is a fix that can be made for this issue.
Edit: We both have game center working and had a good internet connection, and, We have actually been able to have one match between us. Our first time trying we managed to connect properly, but this was back when I made my post here before, when the match ended and we tried again repeatedly and could not connect.

Flag Post

My friend has updated to iOS 7, I have 6.1.3, but why force people to play only with others who have the same iOS version? Many people hate iOS 7 and later. Why is there not a way to play with someone who has a different iOS? Surely there is a fix that can be made for this issue.
Edit: We both have game center working and had a good internet connection, and, We have actually been able to have one match between us. Our first time trying we managed to connect properly, but this was back when I made my post here before, when the match ended and we tried again repeatedly and could not connect.

We don’t place any restrictions on the iOS for people who want to play via bluetooth, that’s just a change that came along with the new iOS from Apple. It’s just that with the new iOS, it was no longer possible for people to connect if they were not 7 and up, or 6 and below. We have tried to look for a fix for this issue, but have not been able to find one. We do keep a look out on the forums though in case someone has a solution.

We will try further testing on our end for bluetooth battles. Not sure why it would work once and then not work again. Thanks for reporting this, we will add it to our bug list.

Flag Post

We don’t place any restrictions on the iOS for people who want to play via bluetooth, that’s just a change that came along with the new iOS from Apple. It’s just that with the new iOS, it was no longer possible for people to connect if they were not 7 and up, or 6 and below. We have tried to look for a fix for this issue, but have not been able to find one. We do keep a look out on the forums though in case someone has a solution.

We will try further testing on our end for bluetooth battles. Not sure why it would work once and then not work again. Thanks for reporting this, we will add it to our bug list.

Thanks for looking into this, it is greatly appreciated!