Welcome, New Kongregate Players! page 5

147 posts

Flag Post

Please Tell Me How To Get Rid Of Disconnecting, They Prevented Me From Beating The Spiral Knights.

Flag Post

If You Type Like This No One Will Help You.

Disconnecting is not preventable except by getting a better computer and/or router.

You can’t beat the spiral knights, just saying.

Flag Post

Lolz the game isnt even complete yet and u have almost beaten it wow……

Flag Post

Why did you reply to a post made nearly a month ago?

Flag Post

i also do safari and it works perfectly fine

Flag Post

I know a lot of players are having problem with downloading and patching with kong.

You can try download the web client from spiral knight main website. After which, you patch with the web client which is 100% reliable and then come back to kong to login.

Flag Post

Whenever I try to log in I get
Java™ Fatal plug-in Error
This was right after downloading the new version, and now I can’t find out how to fix it, I think

Flag Post

Ok people. For all you having trouble with java, MAKE SURE THAT THE LATEST JAVA IS THE ONLY JAVA ON YOUR COMPUTER.
To do this, go to the start menu, and find “Add or Remove Programs”. Then search java in that window with the search bar. There may or may not be several java’s. Just right-click them and delete them if they are not the latest one. Find out which is the latest java here: http://www.java.com/en/ Click “Free Java Download” and it will tell you if you have the latest java, and what version it is. Then delete the java’s that aren’t the latest. ;)

Flag Post

OK, guys you know that a LOT of people say that they have a slow load. MY coomputer, however, (laptop) is REALLY fast (10 seconds or less). So just keep loading. your computer will get used to it.

Flag Post

Note to new players: Use chrome or firefox in order to use kreds to buy ce.

Flag Post

hehe i think that yes every crown gets picked up e.g i player picks all the crowns the others get them too also true but as they get them they are shortend E.g 1 player picks 40 crowns the other gets 20 is that normal? or they all get 40 cause i dont thinks so

Flag Post
Originally posted by syedumer:

Lolz the game isnt even complete yet and u have almost beaten it wow……

holy cra- it is NOT DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

so…. how do you even “BEAT” sk O.O ?

Flag Post

It’s a MMORPG…are you seriously asking that question…
You can’t beat WoW or something like that either….

Flag Post

You can’t beat SK. But there are some pretty cool personal achievements that are impressive:

1: Get all 5-star gear.
2: Get ALL gear. (I swear only Smirthomasrb could do this and then he wouldn’t want to waste from his 142 million crowns.) (Excl. costumes and stuff that could only be obtained during times such as the Groundbreaker Set during the Preview Event.)
3: Beat all Bosses- Razwog, Snarby, RJ, RT, Vanaduke, Maulos- in a group, then solo.
4: Beat all Shadow Lairs, and if you’re really masochistic do all of them solo.
5: Beat Seerus in a group, and solo.
Mr.GreedySK Achievement: Kill Vanaduke (Normal) in Proto Armor, Proto Head (Spiral Pith Helm, Spiral Sallet, Spiral Tailed Helm), Proto Shield, Proto Sword, and Proto Gun. You can use any other two weapons of your choice to get to Vana. No trinkets, modules, items (Healing or Remedy Capsules, and Status Pots) or vita-pods allowed.

Flag Post

The game “Finishes” when u get 45k prestige and u get all SL and Normal gears and be good at LD

Flag Post

Someone help, the game sounds awesome and i’ve downloaded and installed the latest java (which I already had) but the game still won’t work? Is it something with chrome?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LHTanker:

Someone help, the game sounds awesome and i’ve downloaded and installed the latest java (which I already had) but the game still won’t work? Is it something with chrome?

Same here.

Flag Post

Am I the only person for whom the SK forums are currently down for maintenance? They were down all day yesterday. And if I am the only person, can anyone tell me how to be able to get to the forums?

Flag Post

IT HAS A CRAPPY LOADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Demonicator:

IT HAS A CRAPPY LOADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is only like that the first time and after the major updates other wise it should take it about 10- 20 seconds

Flag Post

NO… IT IS SUPER CRAPPY!!!!! ARGHHHHH!!! SPENT A LOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME IN LOADING TO NO AVAIL!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MathewR10:

NO… IT IS SUPER CRAPPY!!!!! ARGHHHHH!!! SPENT A LOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME IN LOADING TO NO AVAIL!!!!

its been like that lately because the devs are trying hard to make this game better …… its been lotsa updates but the updates are worth the 10-15 min wait but thats just my opinion if this is your first time you’ll love it i know i did

Flag Post

CAPS MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Dear Mr. Caps,

Please allow a waiting period of at least 10 minutes so your game may be updated. Some computers take up to 5 hours, so please be patient. Leave a message after the beep.

BEEEEEEEEP