Welcome, New Kongregate Players! page 6

147 posts

Flag Post

Message left.

Flag Post

Please for the love of God remove the f*cking energy thing! If you think this is trying to make you look original IT"S NOT SH*THING WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

^ that goes in the top five worst posts I’ve ever seen in sk :], only impatient guys whine like that, they don’t have the bone to work until they reach a point where they can earn more than what they spend…..

Flag Post

Okay I go to screen and I can’t press play… It worked before but now it won’t even go to like java 99%… It won’t even open a new window. Any help?

Flag Post

Re-install Java and wait.Again.If Thats not working contact a Developer.

Flag Post

The problem is your Java, I’ve had it before. Downgrade your Java from Java 7 to 6. Trust me, this works.

Flag Post

I got Java 7 update 9 and still now working =.=
i got it from Java SE Development Kit 7 update 9
pls reply why it wont work

Flag Post

hi

Flag Post

Hello, I am new here on this game. That is all.

Flag Post

How do you spend kreds?

Flag Post

spending kreds r simple I recomed u ask someone while ur playing they will be able to show u.

Flag Post

I have a promblem purchasing stuff thow for some reason when I check out not nothing will pop up to cofirm the purchase. Can someone tell me why that is happening I not the only one with this problem im sure. Don’t say its my computer because I tried on this comput and anouther brand new comput that was great shape. Im not a noob netheir.-_-

Flag Post

What noobs say: “im the best you are terrible and i will kill you all day every day”

Flag Post

Spiral Knights comments:
~Remove the energy!!!
me: Seriously? [Laughs] bad idea =P buy CE or elevator passes

~#$ing loading time >=U
me: 2 Minutes?… ಠ_ಠ

~Why i can’t play!
me: Downgrade your Java from Java 7 to 6.

~#$$! game
me: ಠ_ಠ 1.) Play the game 2.) comment

~¹²³ I love the game ³²¹
me: ¹²³ My favorite game ³²¹ =3

Flag Post
Originally posted by liph10:

Spiral Knights comments:
~Remove the energy!!!
me: Seriously? [Laughs] bad idea =P wait for mist

~#$ing loading time >=U
me: 2 Seconds?… ಠ_ಠ

~Why i can’t play!
me: Downgrade your Java from Java 7 to 6 NAOZORS OR IMA FIAR MA LAZAR.

~#$$! game
me: ಠ_ಠ 1.) Play the game 2.) ragequit after finding out you need to use ce for 3* items

~¹²³ I love the game ³²¹
me: ¹²³ No you don’t ³²¹ =3

Flag Post

Fail, they actually are removing mist energy and elevators are free now.

Flag Post

Aaaaand they’ve removed Mist Energy and replaced energy requirement (for crafting) with alchemy orbs (which you can obtain by just roaming around the clockworks).

Flag Post

Heating your weapons is now replaced with the forge this can only be used at any arsenal stations or in town, when you get the item you are heating to full heat the forge will allow you to upgrade it with a chance of skipping lvls. These require fire crystals and they range from 0*-5* in correspondence to the item you are heating i.e. 4* weapon requires x amount of 4* fire crystals. The more fire crystals you use in the fofrge the higher the success rate of it gaining bonuses, there is a possibility of failure in forging in which case you would lose the fire crystals you put into that item. To access the forge press U.

Flag Post

I think java is preventing me from getting 9.1k CE Total, Since the Buying CE by using kreds page wouldn’t add on even though i updated my browser – Firefox Mozilla – Java and Adobe. And it still won’t show up, I think java is causing this, because java distrupted a lot of people so they would be prevented from playing spiral knights. Yet they’ll have to reinstall it and probably install it again.

Flag Post

I buy ce and it just eats my kreds without giving me CE.
Has the Haven treasury run dry of something?

Flag Post

Dude, you almost necro’d the thread. :/

Flag Post

Necro a sticky thread..? Seems legit.