Welcome, New Kongregate Players! page 4

147 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by snowcube94:

the support team. and btw, the ce may not be missing, it may have expired. if u purchased ce with real cash, it will expire in 3 months time.

btw it does not expire EVER unlike membership on other so called “free to play” games

Flag Post

My game is too big to fit on my screen so I try and change the screen size but every time i try a different size or click fullscreen the game just closes, any help?

Flag Post

^ Are you sure the game closes? I noticed when I exited the screen, it went to the background and didn’t show up on my start tab (on Windows). Try minimizing anything in the way?

Flag Post

It’s taking like 40 minutes on my laptop, about 37 on my computer, and 30 on my mom’s computer (the fastest computer i ever used)!! Please tell why it’s taking sooo long!

Flag Post

Its a steam game.

It runs slowley

Flag Post

It doesn’t run slowly. It DLs slowly. It is taking so long because it is a big game. Be patient, it will be worth the wait if you’re in to this sort of thing.

Flag Post

Does this connect to kong friends instantly when you play this? Because I haven’t played this yet cause its so slow.

Flag Post

Doesn’t connect to your kong friends instantly, I don’t think. However, it shouldn’t be too hard to find them in-game, just ask them for IGNs.

Flag Post

But can you search them or something like meeting them in places or in the core?

Flag Post

You can’t search them. You could search for them in haven or whatever, but the easy way to do this is find out their IGN and find them in-game.

Flag Post

oh yay now it takes only like 2 minutes =D

Flag Post

This game actually DOES connect you to your Kong friends. As long as you are playing SK on Kong when one of your friends makes a character (like in my case) a message will appear saying “Your Kong friend blank has made a character blank and has automatically been added to your friends list.”

Flag Post

Thanks for correcting that there, I made a guess there, and that’s why I used that figure of speech.

Flag Post

how much is a nightblade worth?

Flag Post

It costs almost 11 000 cr to make so probably a bit more than that

Flag Post

damn it

Flag Post

nvm sorry i miscalculated energy prices so its over 17 000 if you use ce and not including recipe or crafting

Flag Post
Originally posted by dryman2:

nvm sorry i miscalculated energy prices so its over 17 000 if you use ce and not including recipe or crafting

Well you can always use 100 of ur mist energy and buy 100CE which is about 6.8k so it could cost like 7.8kCR + (the 2* weapon) + mats

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

just a quick question, i tried to use kreds to buy energy to use for alchemy, but it wont open a a checkout somebody please help

Flag Post

You have to launch the game from Chrome or Fire Fox for it to work

Flag Post

i do it from safari it works great