Beginning Spiral Knights Guide (Updated 12/11/2013) page 3

161 posts

Flag Post

and only weapons.

Flag Post

oh, and i like to skip spike traps.

Flag Post

hot/searing edge | fiery vaporizer (mkII?)

Flag Post

wow.. i wish i had read this when starting out… i spent my energy exploring, on t1 and used my energy tank right off the bat :( but, i got a t2 (brandisher) sword, and a t2 sheil (not sure what) and a wolf helm/suit :D i like the charged attack on the brandisher…

Flag Post

is flourish good? and if so, is 1400 crowns a decent price?

Flag Post

Its a great price. And I have the 5 star version of flourish, yeah its great.

~Sederts

Flag Post

Thanks! i got one for 1200 crowns! :)

Flag Post

i got flouriish for 900 =D

Flag Post

You outbid me then? Almost had it for 850. Just found it for 700 though.

Flag Post

i got flourish…for a thwak hammer. I traded. oh, and i got spur FOR 1100 CROWNS!!! (Is spur good?)

Flag Post

the common price for any 2 star wapon is around 1000-2000 crowns
3star 10000-30000

4 and 5 stars are too expensive to buy /sell at the market => unbindcost because 4 star wapons require warmed up 3 star items

Flag Post

Heres a tip: NEVER SELL YOUR MATERIALS TO PLAYERS most players will scam you for ur materials in the auction house you can sell your monster bone for maybe 200 crowns but to players their 50 crowns players will scam you.

Flag Post

can somebody post a list of suitable prices of materials so newbies can get help with this?

Flag Post

Most mats are next to worthless. Don’t ask for stuff to be posted on these forums, almost all discussion is done on the main forums. But yes, people frequently try and scam newbs, learn a bit before selling your firstborn.

Flag Post

^2 guys telling ********
material trade-guide

-----------------------

1) buying materials
only buy materials at the market when they are under or equal the following price a piece

0star:1crown
1star:1 crown
2star:5crowns
3star:10crowns
4star:25crowns
5star:50 crowns

if you dont need them you can sell them to an in game vendor and make gain

2)selling materials (for all your stuff)

1- select the item you want to sell in the market with search
2- compare the prices of those auctions ,make sure that there are already some bets on those items (so they are wanted )
3- compare the price with other same star- and type items ,dont sell if the moderate price of your item is under the price of 3 other items
4- compare the price with the production cost ( 100 energie can be spared if you forge with fogennergie )
5-compare with the price lists i gave you earlyer on in the form (stay above the price for materials in the buy section).
6-if the earlyer steps are okey , click my auctions and click on the item you want to sell
-pull the time on 2days
-set a max price above the price you want
-pull a price in under the moderate

7- congrats now you can be sure you sold with gain or at a fair price

Flag Post
Originally posted by 0star:

^2 guys telling ********
material trade-guide

-----------------------

1) buying materials
only buy materials at the market when they are under or equal the following price a piece

2- compare the prices of those auctions ,make sure that there are already some bets on those items (so they are wanted )
3- compare the price with other same star- and type items ,dont sell if the moderate price of your item is under the price of 3 other items
4- compare the price with the production cost ( 100 energie can be spared if you forge with fogennergie )
5-compare with the price lists i gave you earlyer on in the form (stay above the price for materials in the buy section).
6-if the earlyer steps are okey , click my auctions and click on the item you want to sell
-pull the time on 2days

All of that is wrong, specially the material's prices. The auto-buy price is better to be set as the price you actually want, that way you don't have to wait the whole 2 days for it to finish, and also it's price should be lower than the current lowest, in order for it to be sold. You should learn a little about the market before posting "tips"

~Thegamevice

Flag Post
Originally posted by thegame_vice:

^2 guys telling ********
material trade-guide

-----------------------

1) buying materials

-pull the time on 2days

All of that is wrong, specially the material's prices. The auto-buy price is better to be set as the price you actually want, that way you don't have to wait the whole 2 days for it to finish, and also it's price should be lower than the current lowest, in order for it to be sold. You should learn a little about the market before posting "tips"
~Thegamevice
lol , if you play like you say , you must have too much crowns ,the guide is based on not waisting your money
your last sentence is too funny :D , learn it yourself , before you end up money less

Flag Post

i just want to add this but a good team tactic is a gun battery. Players stand close together and shoot at enemys the knockback should slow them down while damaging so when they do reach u u can kill them easily its worked for me alot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thegame_vice:

^2 guys telling ********
material trade-guide

———————————-

1) buying materials

-pull the time on 2days

All of that is wrong, specially the material’s prices.

The auto-buy price is better to be set as the price you actually want, that way you don’t have to wait the whole 2 days for it to finish, and also it’s price should be lower than the current lowest, in order for it to be sold.

You should learn a little about the market before posting “tips”

~Thegamevice

lol , if you play like you say , you must have too much crowns ,the guide is based on not waisting your money

your last sentence is too funny :D , learn it yourself , before you end up money less

… 5 star items are more worth bushy tails go for 700 or more wth … If it would be like that.. 0 star … the green shards go for 50… Pleas that doesn’t make shit sence

Flag Post

^2 guys telling ********
material trade-guide

-----------------------

1) buying materials

-pull the time on 2days

Well. Correction. 1) buying materials. Only buy materials at the market when they are under or equal to the following price a piece (WARNING: Very long!) ( (!) prone to decrease) ( (?) may be over or under. 200 crowns up or down. ?'s add up.) 0 star Shards: 10 cr 1 star Bronze Bolt, Scrap Metal, Gel Drop, Ecto Drop, Sharp Fang, Brimstone: 10 cr Beast Scale: 15 cr Enamorock: 700 cr Flawed Seerus Mask Fragment: 5000 cr 2 star Gel Core: 15 cr Blast Powder: 30 cr Grave Soil, Swordstone, Gremlin Gizmo, Iron Gear: 50 cr Critter Carapace, Frost Gel, Power Cell, Cooling Cell, Fuel Canister, Waste Module, Nightshade, Forbidden Fruit, Static Clinger: 70 cr Frayed Fabric: 75 cr Monster Bone: 125 cr 3 star Brute Core: 75 cr Volt Oil, Phial of Phear, Redwood, Soul Dust: 100 cr Toxic Core, Hailstone, Torchstone: 150 cr Force Dynamo, Rocket Sprocket: 200 cr Unstable Core: 350 cr Bushy Tail, Drake Scale: 800 cr Rock Salt: 1000 cr Flawed Seerus Mask Fragment: 25000 cr Zee Core: 80000 cr 4 star Rocky Core, Trojan Horseshoe: 500 cr Corrosive Acid: 600 cr (?) Silver Coil, Heavy Gear: 600 cr Mug of Misery, Blaze Pepper, Meteor Mote, Blighted Bone: 700 cr Ghost Bell, Thunderball, Miracloth: 800 cr Perfect Snowball: 900 cr (??) Ironwood, Warp Dust: 1000 cr Chroma Tear: 2500 cr Mod Calibrator: 8000 cr Kat Tribe Fetish: 80000 cr (!) 5 star Royal Core, Reaper Rib: 900 cr Flame Soul: 1000 cr Dragon Scale: 1600 cr (?) Philoso Feather, Shadow Steel, Volcanic Iron: 1600 cr Silverweave, Sun Silver, Plague Essence: 2000 cr Everfrost: 2500 cr (?) Primal Ore, Spark of Life: 3500 cr Plasma Cell, Snarbostuffing: 5500 cr Jelly Glue: 6000 cr Celestial Ore: 13000 cr Schemer Scrap: 20000 cr Maiden's Tear, Nightmare Mane, Dark Ember: 30000 cr (???????????????) Gremlonium: 45000 cr (?????) Book of Dark Rituals: 100000 cr (?) (!) Perfect Seerus Mask Fragment: 250000 cr (????????????????????) tl;dr: Materials cost crowns. Some prices may be inaccurate. 2) selling things: 1- Go to "By Category" and search for your item. 2- Compare the prices of those auctions and make sure the item has bids on it. For non-equipment, go with the lowest price. 3- Compare the prices with the production cost (Crown Cost = prices of materials (use "My Recipes" to find) + production cost of precursor if applicable + price in crowns to craft (1* = 200, 2* = 400, 3* = 1000, 4* = 2500, 5* = 5000) + (amount of energy used to craft - 100 (craft with mist energy))*current energy price in crowns), go with whichever is lower (only for equipment) 4- If the earlier steps are okay, click "My Auctions" and find the item you want to sell in your Arsenal. -Put the time for 2 days -Set a starting bid and buy it now price slightly above the price you chose. 5- You can be sure you sold with gain or at a fair price.

Flag Post

wall of text crits for 10k

Flag Post

/me sells wall of text for 10k ce :)
Lol

Flag Post

Book costs 30k ce bro

Flag Post

Uhh
Maybe I can “borrow” one from Margrel? :)

Flag Post

Magrel doesnt drop it. Black kats do