im done with this.

27 posts

Flag Post

Trying to get promoted is torture. Takes 1) time. needs lots or CE to reach MM, time to finish missions up to 4-1, and time to find a non idiot to tell me weres the hall of hero. 2) had to go back. UP TO HAVEN FROM MM. tried to see the tier 2 button activated but no. 3) disconnected when trying to go to friend near to MM.
im officially donw with
SK.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FiredDeath:

Trying to get promoted is torture. Takes 1) time/CE. needs lots or CE to reach MM, time to finish missions up to 4-1, and time to find a non idiot to tell me weres the hall of hero. 2) had to go back. UP TO HAVEN FROM MM. tried to see the tier 2 button activated but no. 3) disconnected when trying to go to friend near to MM.
im officially donw with
SK.

1) if you got fully 2* gear, it doesn’t take much time. (wait until you are on tier3, THAT takes time). And you get into the HoH after you’ve done enough missions.
2) If you don’t have fully 2* gear, the barrier won’t let you pass and the tier2 button won’t light up.
3) if it was a server reboot, you get warned 90 minutes before it reboots, and if it just random closed, start it up again immediately to spawn back (your party leader will see that your SK is broken and will kick you or not), or else send a bug report.
Hope this helped you to proceed further in SK.

Flag Post
Originally posted by YellowShadow:

Trying to get promoted is torture. Takes 1) time/CE. needs lots or CE to reach MM, time to finish missions up to 4-1, and time to find a non idiot to tell me weres the hall of hero. 2) had to go back. UP TO HAVEN FROM MM. tried to see the tier 2 button activated but no. 3) disconnected when trying to go to friend near to MM.
im officially donw with
SK.

1) if you got fully 2* gear, it doesn’t take much time. (wait until you are on tier3, THAT takes time). And you get into the HoH after you’ve done enough missions.
2) If you don’t have fully 2* gear, the barrier won’t let you pass and the tier2 button won’t light up.
3) if it was a server reboot, you get warned 90 minutes before it reboots, and if it just random closed, start it up again immediately to spawn back (your party leader will see that your SK is broken and will kick you or not), or else send a bug report.

ok wierd. ive got all 2 star stuff wolver coat, troica, wolver cap, autogun. no 2* bomb tho. do i need 2*bomb?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

FiredDeath. Your Missing 2Star Shield.

Flag Post
Originally posted by picten:

Originally posted by picten:

Your missing i missed the 2* shield on the top.

Flag Post

im officially donw with
SK.

ok wierd. ive got all 2 star stuff wolver coat, troica, wolver cap, autogun. no 2* bomb tho. do i need 2*bomb?

Nope, you don’t.
You actually only need 1 2* weapon (and 2* armor/helm/shield).

Flag Post

I agree this is total ####.Not that I like to complain but it is impossible to get crowns.I am tier 2 and this is ####.

Flag Post

No… no it isn’t.

JK gives good money, selling recipes makes good money, selling token items gives good money, doing missions give good money.

Flag Post

im teir 2, and i make alot of crowns (well its almost 3k but its better than the other missions and arcade). just do Rise or Fall mission you get alot on the arena portion of the quest. i used tempured calibur (3*), blast bomb, wolver everything and plate shield.(all 2*)

Flag Post

now the twins gate has TONS of arenas i do arena runs got a winmilion from wep drop sold for 100k :P

Flag Post

Remember people, patience is a virtue. I am currently enduring through t2 and I’m likely going to hit t3 somewhere next month!
EDIT: Back to SK after awhile. Patience is STILL a virtue, except you need a sh!t-ton of it. Once you hit T2, then you get into the “fun” grinding forever.

Flag Post

Dude, you’re not meant to be a boss at the game in a week. I’ve been playing for months, just began tier 3. Barely. It’s part of the fun. Chill out and find someone to adventure with, then go on with the missions. You’ll almost never be able to do them alone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoeBobNX:

Dude, you’re not meant to be a boss at the game in a week. I’ve been playing for months, just began tier 3. Barely. It’s part of the fun. Chill out and find someone to adventure with, then go on with the missions. You’ll almost never be able to do them alone.

I really agree with you.
I am playing this for half a year (I don’t know if this is right spelled, I’m Dutch), and I’m still a 3 star with one 4* weapon and helmet (the fact that I was banned while I was 3* on Kong is a point too that i was slow).
And I can’t get to RT without at least 1 party member.

Flag Post

I really agree with you.
I am playing this for half a year (I don’t know if this is right spelled, I’m Dutch), and I’m still a 3 star with one 4* weapon and helmet (the fact that I was banned while I was 3* on Kong is a point too that i was slow).

Your english is pretty good, and why did you get banned, lol?

Flag Post

im officially donw with
SK.

200 crowns, you’re missing those.

Flag Post

Guys… All you’ve been saying here is quite false, it’s not a pain to be promoted, nor to get enough cr to buy whatever you need…. It’s just that you haven’t though about it enough.
Look to the game as a society, it’s quite obvious what’s the easiest way to earn cash.

I’ve never bought CE with real cash, and after a month of gameplay, I had a full 5* set, now…. if you can’t do things on your own, practice a little more… Soloing might be a little boring, but gives a lot more than parties.

GL with it.

Flag Post

I agree with thegame_vice. It took me a bit longer than him to get full 5*, but his points are valid. SK is a capitalist society, and you people seem to refuse to attempt to figure out how to make crowns. It’s not hard. At all.

Flag Post

It is true, but I did SK for 3 months everyday, doing a JK run, but I am still 3/4*.
Doing JK or RT runs give money, but I still don’t get how you get to 5* in only 1 month.
What was your way of earning money?

Flag Post

How did I earn money? JK. Here, I’ll do the math for you: ~2JK runs per day= around 9k or 10k. 10k times 30 days = 300k. 4* gear costs around, uh, @6k per 100cr (you can get even lower rates if you save crs and buy at the right time), I spent 15k-13k per 3* piece, makes 70kcr for full 3* set. Add in recipes (10k), plus 2.5k for craft, plus 120cr for energy (6k times 4 times 5), and you get… uhm… 252kcr. So if you were doing JK runs consistently, you could get a full 4* set with two weapons. 5* isn’t really necessary, though helpful. HOWEVER, many players grind levels and take advantage of the game’s economy, as I imagine he did, so he could get to 5* much faster, especially if he had friends who were willing to take him through vana once he got good enough to play the FSC.

Speaking of the FSC, nowadays you don’t have to pay for any stratum 5 nonsense, so you get 11k for 3k worth of CE (tokens included). That’s 8k in profits for ~40 mins play (though fully competent parties tend to get it done in sub 30). Moneymoneymoney. So join a GOOD guild, one that will accept 4* peeps, and ask for vana parties from the people there. If you’ve picked your equipments out well, you’re going to be welcome to most parties that already have two blitzes and a shiver. Just to name a few guilds off the top of my head that are active and accept 4*ers (not 100% sure about these, tho, do some research beforehand:

In the Jelly (my guild first <3)
Echo of silence
The Jempire (but probably only if you do PvP)
Order of Venus
AFK

Okay, that’s all the ones I’m largely sure about. But you can check the guild recruitment forum on your own, can’t you?

Flag Post

Well, mine way was quite different than yours… although you got some points there.
If you are skilled enough, you can solo vana when you get your full 4* set, which I did…. ever since I could enter.
Just keep grinding, and don’t give up! If you analize the game mechanics you’ll find out a seriously (obvious) easy & fast way to make cr….

Btw, if you want a guild, and you’re good enough in LD (at least 10k~ and 5 caps per game, preferably 6/2/15k~) You may apply to my guild, “Beware”.

Also, sell the materials you get from your runs, they can get you some good money too.

GL with that =O

Flag Post

Personally, Fired Death, you have no patience at all. I can literally get through everything smoothly without problem until 5-1. If you can’t go past 4-1, then you’re not doing it right.

Flag Post

Hey…I want to apply for Echo Of Silence…I have 3* gear, 4* sword Hunting Blade…up to rank 6-2…I wonder if I’m eligible?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShinkaisenStelar:

Personally, Fired Death, you have no patience at all. I can literally get through everything smoothly without problem until 5-1. If you can’t go past 4-1, then you’re not doing it right.

4-1? Easy peasy, who can’t? 5-2 wassn’t even a problem for me… 4-1 of course isn’t either. Jeez, PATIENCE, MAN! PATIENCE

Flag Post

I really agree with you.

>_< I’m tier 2, Dusker armor/helm, originally Striker, now Hunting Blade…Defender, Needle Shot…Once I realized the utter price of crafting 4* gear, here is what I thought: “MAJOR, DIVING…” But not: “DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN THIS IS LAME I WILL COMPLAIN TO EVERYONE ABOUT MY PROBLEMS!! TROLLOLOL…”
Well. TROLLOLOL was somewhat excessive, but…yeah. I played for an year+ no money spent…P.S I got past 4-1 at least. ;)