Wast my ce!!

9 posts

Flag Post

when i chose descend, the page not going to loading, but stuck on a black screen.

and then close my window automatically,

I log on afterward and try again, still got this problem and my ce has been wasted,

how to get back my ce??

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

If you feel that strongly about it you can file a bug report with the developers. Link is next to the game screen.

Flag Post

This does happen at times sadly. If the game disconnects while you are in a loading screen you will lose the energy, heaven forbid it happens when entering a Shadow Lair, then you lose 1800 CE for the key as well

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zarathustra:

This does happen at times sadly. If the game disconnects while you are in a loading screen you will lose the energy, heaven forbid it happens when entering a Shadow Lair, then you lose 1800 CE for the key as well

Wasn’t it 1300?
But whatever, it happens me too sometimes, mostly after I can login after a server rebooting.

Flag Post

Wasn’t it 1300?
But whatever, it happens me too sometimes, mostly after I can login after a server rebooting.

it was 1300 when they were on sell :P

Flag Post

^ ment to quote yellowshadow :\

Flag Post
Originally posted by fourarms22:

^ ment to quote yellowshadow :\

Yeah, just edit your post, then press “Quote Post” on yellowshadow. Well anyway, um…bad…glitches…(I lost The Game) Go…die…in a…hole glitches…or something like that.

Flag Post

This happens alot. I don’t know if this can apply for you as well, but I just start it up again and it remembers where I was and I can start from where I left off.