Recent 20k CE promotion

7 posts

Flag Post

Not sure if this is a bug or what but here goes.

So recently there’s been a 40% discount on the 20,000 CE package, lowering it’s price from $49.95 to $29.95 and this has been reflected in the kongregate SK client, as it now shows 300 kred for the 20,000 CE package.

However, when you want to authorize the transaction, the kongregate web page says that the package costs 500kreds rather than the 300 that is shown in game.

Would like some answers on whether kongregate players do not get the promotion or the kongregate transaction page is bugged.

Flag Post

back when the 15% more promo thing was in i bought CE and it said that i was puchesing the amout before the 15% more so idk if its a bug or where it doesnt show up on kong

Flag Post
Originally posted by fourarms22:

back when the 15% more promo thing was in i bought CE and it said that i was puchesing the amout before the 15% more so idk if its a bug or where it doesnt show up on kong

The 15% more promo applies in game after you purchase the pack. However, this one affects the pricing… so I don’t want to waste $50 when other players are only dropping $30 to get their 20k CE.

Flag Post

Alright, kongregate page updated the price from 500kred to 357kred now, the in game cost still says 300 kred though. So is this extra 57kred intended and where does it go to? >.>

Flag Post

I just noticed that it cost 357 instead of 300 like it lists on the game. How can I get my 57 kreds?

Flag Post

I’d suggest you mail kreds@kongregate.com and ask for clarification… if it says 300 in game, send a screenshot and, hopefully, they’ll be able to let you know what’s going on.

Flag Post

Although I lack the sufficinet Kreds (I’m looking at YOU, Netflix!), the number on the price tag doesn’t match the actual price itself for me either. Hm……