posting in official forums with kongregate account?

4 posts

Flag Post

does anyone know how kongregate players can post in the official forums on spiralknights.com? Havent managed to successfully do that yet.. and want to use the trade forums there ;)

Help appreciated!

Flag Post

There is a method to log on to the forum via Kong account; but it’s a questionable method that involves link clicking. I refrain from telling it here, because I’m not sure if it’s against the rules or not. But if you search about it on the Spiral Forums, you may find it.

Until they resolve the account issues (which they should have done ages ago), we won’t be able to normally post with our Kong accounts.

Flag Post

i think u cant reply on the spiral knights official site because u need to have a ‘spiral knights’ account and not a kong account or a steam account because i tried to log in with kong account, it logged in but when i started to play it, it said i needed to create a whole new player and i couldn’t use my kong player =( i dont know about linking but if i find out something i’ll post it

Flag Post

I searched in the spiral knights forum and it dosent say anything about linking ur kongregate account with a SK one however it does say u can link ur steam account with an SK one. the admin also said that they might create a feature of linking ur kong account with an SK one the link is at: http://forums.spiralknights.com/en/node/33259
i personally think the admin is lazy and dosent like to do work cuz he was just postponing the linking system by saying ‘might’ and ‘maybe’