cant start the game?

6 posts

Flag Post

however way i try to start up the game, it flashes on for a few secs then immediately closes. plus it opens a “java platform se binery” for each time i try to start it. wdf is this?

Flag Post

anyone?

Flag Post

Been having trouble connecting to the server lately as well. My game freezes up, and, if I click around, I’ll ofoten get a response that Java has stopped responding. If I wait patiently, I just get a message back that I couldn’t connect to server.

Flag Post

same here, seems to be a server side problem, I have to log out and log back in for it to work properly again, still, it seems laggy and as was said before freezes up on occasion when logging in, once in game there’s only the occasional hicup but otherwise the gameplay itsself in combat is fine and fluid…I really have no idea what the problem is.

Flag Post

I’m also having problems,game crashes while java is loading. Only on Kongregate though, works fine on official website. Any thoughts?

Flag Post

My problem was solved. Had to only have the latest flash version installed. Although it worked well on the spiral knights website without that.