Closed thread =D

15 posts

Flag Post

I already have 2 people coming so i just need one more. If u want to participate then write the arsenal u will be bringing in your comment.
~~~~~~~~~Also note entry fee is 35k cr~~~~~~

Flag Post

I am Interested, can bring full skolve + BTS (med poison UV) or nameless+ shadowsun
but i would prefer paying the entry fee in CE

Flag Post

in CE o.o its actually gona cost more cuz i took 100ce for 7.5k cr but its ur choice if its CE its 450 ce and i think the solver+BTS would be better and if u can tell me ur weps i can get u in then

Flag Post

weapons are BTB, GF, DA,FoV, AP, Sentenza, Blitz, Polaris, Shiver, Voltaic Tempest (not full heated yet)
Convinced me i will pay 35k cr

Flag Post

okay well i can then get you in as you have a pretty good arsenal i will send u a friend request and as soon as the others are ready you can pay and we will go to SL.

Flag Post

Edit 3: Added u as a friend

Flag Post

I request the editors of this forum to close this link as i have done SL rabid snarbolax =D

Flag Post

If you’re going again sometime , can you inv me :3? I was lucky enough to get a total of 3 SL runs without having to pay a penny for the joining fee, but I’ll pay too. Can be useful :3.

Flag Post

I know you are useful.
What to make? Though the merc demo set is the only thing worth making apart from the snarby set.
Unless you going for costumes =.=

Flag Post

Yeah, I wanna make the almiran knight set, good costume e.e , this thread is now flying off topic. (9,…,9)

Flag Post

It sucks. The armour is good though

Flag Post

>>>>>>>>>>>New Topic<<<<<<<<<<<<

Flag Post

OH God
mind opening another thread?

Flag Post

okay ._.

Flag Post

:3