equipement

7 posts

Flag Post

Well, i create this topic beacause i want to know wich equipement i should choose i have the magic set. But i want to know if the full plate set is nice

Flag Post

The full plate set is good, but you will be pretty slow at speed and attack, speed and stuff, if it’s OK with you. (high armour, attack power, and that’s about it.)

Flag Post

yeah i tried it with my friend account and its a pretty bad idea someone said to balance my set like mix with magic cloak and jelly helm with plate shield

Flag Post

honstly i would just get ash tail spam vana runs get to santuary in shadow lair to get snarbolax set then get whatever armor you want

Flag Post
Originally posted by poulpipi:

yeah i tried it with my friend account and its a pretty bad idea someone said to balance my set like mix with magic cloak and jelly helm with plate shield

That makes as much sense as wearing a heavy winter coat over long sleeves, with the hood on, and then a short skirt with sandals. If the weather calls for something that you’d need winter wear, then normally you would wear a coat with pants.

Likewise, dress for the fight. If the fight is against jellies, you wear as much piercing as you can go.
I’d like to agree with 444mike; do jelly or vana runs, and get money to get multiple sets of armor. Instead of “balanced” armor, you get something for each damage type. If you’re fighting in the FSC, then you wear Vog or Snarby; if you’re fighting against wolvers, you wear Skolver or something anti-pierce.

In the case of a Magic Set, the Divine and Grey Feather set look the best for combat; the Chaos set seems to trade of a lot of defense for a little offense.

The plate set is alright; but you’ll suffer offensively.

Flag Post

wich mission is vanah

Flag Post

The King of Ashes"/“Firestorm Citadel”/"Mission 9-3