Swords whit snarbolax set

15 posts

Flag Post

Hello everybody i need an answer to my question so what 2 swords should i get if im wearing snarbolax set + thorn shield?

Flag Post

Are you talking fashion? If so, get Barbarous Thorn Blade or Acheron.

Otherwise, get whatever swords you need to play; there’s no such thing as a set that you “should” have. O_o

Flag Post

I agree completely with UThief. The Barbarous Thorn Blade is part of the set if that’s what you mean, but swords and weapons in general should just be used if they usefull. If you have the Snarbolax set, I’m assuming you’re pretty far, so try to get swords for different situations I guess.

Flag Post

if your just talking about around haven then get the btb(barbarous thorn blade) it matches the 5* thorn shield and snarby set just like the FF and skolver set but like utheif said just get what ever weps u need/want ;D

Flag Post

i would recomend getting a DA ( divine avenger ) with snarby set just because snarby set it resistent to shadow damage witch is what the slag guards do in FSC and DA is good against slag guards so you would be having great defences and great damage output also

Flag Post

You know that snarby set can only be crafted in the sanctuary after the shadow lair? Which means you need full 5* equip to get there

Flag Post

really you need 5* gear? i thought you just needed to get into shadow lair defeat the boss and have an ashtail coat with the right matierials crowns etc.

Flag Post

You don’t have to have 5* gear. You can hire a team to carry you through if it’s too difficult with your current equipment. As long as you have the required materials (Ashtail, etc etc), you can craft it.

There are various peoples and teams that are willing to carry a person through the Shadow Lairs. I’m one of those people, but I still pay for my fee. If you want, search the forums. You’ll find quite a handful of people that can form your Shadow Lair team, with or without payment.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UThief:

You don’t have to have 5* gear. You can hire a team to carry you through if it’s too difficult with your current equipment. As long as you have the required materials (Ashtail, etc etc), you can craft it.

There are various peoples and teams that are willing to carry a person through the Shadow Lairs. I’m one of those people, but I still pay for my fee. If you want, search the forums. You’ll find quite a handful of people that can form your Shadow Lair team, with or without payment.

^This. Just find someone who is skilled/rich enough ( to revive over and over) to carry you through a SL. No big deal, as long as you can pay the fee and/or whatever amount they ask for.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sarummay:

You know that snarby set can only be crafted in the sanctuary after the shadow lair? Which means you need full 5* equip to get there

Not rly haha. Can do it in proto :D

Flag Post

but you need an ash tail set to get the snarby thing though
even though you are proto, bring that with you…

Flag Post

pircing and elemental weapons considering snarbolax is a shadow set, and the monsters that deal shadow are fiend and undead.

Flag Post

I don’t get why you’d need to have stuff specifically to kill undead/fiends if snarby armor resists it, i’d be looking out for the gun puppies and fire mostly

Flag Post
Originally posted by darkrai51:

I don’t get why you’d need to have stuff specifically to kill undead/fiends if snarby armor resists it, i’d be looking out for the gun puppies and fire mostly

Because the point in wearing armor isn’t that you’re invincible, but to minimize damage?
There’s no point in wearing armor if your weapons don’t do anything to the enemies, because if you can’t kill enemies, then there’s no point in staying alive. (Just drop dead, and let your team mates hit the party buttons and elevators)

Flag Post

i hope you feel smart _