Guild ~Reality Echo~ Recruiting

123 posts

Flag Post

Hi everyone!
Reality Echo is recruiting! We are a bunch of people ranging from pros to 3-days-old n00bs. But we believe that we play this game for a purpose, not to watch the PROs in awe and shock, but be those and let the minions and failures gaze at you with peculiarly epic looks.
Guild Motto: We accept the coldness of reality, but are also fascinated by the echos produced by its conflicting nature.
OK…so you join a guild for purpose. We will tell you why you want to join us.
1. Daily FSC runs, RJP runs. Helps you grind crowns faster.
2. Daily Lockdown, fun with officers. (We do not do guild lockdown, watch The Jempire do it.
3. Get guided by officers and GM, receive financial help (though you need to return it).
4. Get help from missions and gear choices.
5. Fun and active community, you can surely find a lot of friends here ;)
6. Learn the skills of trolling and get trolled! Now this is the point!

Recruitment:
We DO NOT grade our new recruits like some stupid GMs by the gear, but by their skills, potential, activeness and willingness to learn. So, we are accepting anyone, and ranking up is through skills and not the gear/CE you have.
To apply, simply contact Vivid-Gluttony, Vindeus or Ted-On in game, send them a mail or whisper.
Else, contact h3rry or Ernest1998 on kongregate.
Finally, just post below, with your in game name, current gear level (to better assess you), experience of playing and time zone.

Thank you for attention!

P.S: Vindeus is really a cool guy! You’ll love him! Don’t pwn me in game Vindy… :P

Flag Post

Congratulations. Your posts is so good that I happen to notice my friend’s names first before reading the rest. XD

Flag Post

Who are your friends?
And who are you? XD

Flag Post

a little bump

Flag Post

can i join

Flag Post

in game name please.

Flag Post

can i join?
I’m still new, go Leroy alot, and basically almost die 70% of the time
I want to learn more things
Quantin

Flag Post

In game name pls

Flag Post

so, your i.g.n. is Quantin o,o? Well, proceeding to the main topic , the guild is open to everyone, you just need to be active, loyal, and meek ( this can have many meanings, but it’s based on rank perspective). It wont matter to us if you’re a full 0*, cus’ based on how you act and perform you could become a full 5* in a month or less without paying a dime or begging. All you need to do is be nice and listen to the more experienced guys in the guild. They can bring you with them in money-making runs and you’ll earn fast, they can also instruct and show you tips, tricks, techniques, and etc. so that you’ll get to be a better knight. Tis’ all for fun :3 .

Flag Post

yeah my IGN is quantin
wish i could change it though

Flag Post

IGN is Mechabomber, currently a member of Freedom knights, Current Loadout:
Skolver cap and coat
nightblade,
avenger,
blackhawk,
and a heart pendant (basically just a 3* set with a single 4* weapon)

Flag Post

I am also a bit good at LD fyi

Flag Post

Me wants to join the real echo. ;D. Ingame name is Sonic-Mr but i will be a legend! i am almost one star but ithink you can help me out ;D

Flag Post

Sonic-Mr
alt of Mr-Sonic? I know you rock if that’s the case…

Flag Post

Yeh :D! keep on comin’ guys :3!

Flag Post

We are especially needing good LD players. Average damage 8~9k min requirement. Should be easy to many of you.
We want to do GLD and in house LD :D
o3o

Flag Post

Nu Nu nu i got 1* today…….. In one year a 4* :D

Flag Post

actually you can get 4* in 2 months or less if you do runs everyday…

Flag Post

When I was new I got to 5* in less than 2 months , thanks to an active guild :D

Flag Post

you mean Dragoon Guards?
I miss yellow :(

Flag Post

is there anyone here that is on frequently during the hours of 3-6pm australian easter standed times?

Flag Post

is that GMT + 8/9/10? yes if that’s the case. We are all asians

Flag Post

im asian too =D

Flag Post

so? want to merge guilds? :3
or have a friendly relation with us? Like joint runs, lockdown practises, weekly tea parties…
I luv the tea party part <3

Flag Post

you forgot the sleepovers O3o…..