Guild ~Reality Echo~ Recruiting page 4

123 posts

Flag Post

No guild is special if you just look at things so common. Both XXX (any guild u like) and the Jempire do RJP, and you just can’t say jem isn’t special ._. WPP and Dark Guardians both do a lot of GvG, but they are never similar.
However, if you look from another view…There is a Vindeus in Reality Echo, and there is no Vindeus in ZZZ (a guild similar to RE), so obviously no guilds are similar.
Come’on, it is how you look at things. And as I know no one joins a guild just because they do FSC. Everyone wants friendship and community.

Flag Post

Hmm… i am an officer of Unity but i left so i start meeting New people So i like the idea of this guild.

My iGN is Elunicoabc i can solo all the clockworks (include SL less Darkfire) and i know how to make friends, and i do 5-10k damage with deadly DC in LD and with No lagg i can do 25k damage. If u want me u can pm me
Elu—-

Flag Post

Aw… You guys forgot eliante. you know, that annoying noob GM?

Flag Post

hi eliante. I recognise u from your profile picture.

Flag Post

Lol /think lol epique fail eli e.e . . .

Flag Post

we got a forum now.
Visit realityecho.tk for details <3

Flag Post

I’d like to join, if there’s space available for me at the moment :)
I’m tier 2, full 3* and almost got a *4 armor.
My IGN is Reviveddutch.
Hope to see you soon :)

Flag Post

O.o, this thing got brought up again. Anyway, sure invite sent, all are welcome. Just follow common sense and everything will turn out well :3….< sorry I hope that post doesn’t look mean, I’m not trying to be :I.

Flag Post

would someone re-invite me I got a new computer and my old account got bugged my IGN is Silver-Oak now. thanks

Flag Post

Hey, Just Wondering, Do we use our forum?
I Went On there today, And there wasnt any Posts.
Just wanted to see if i could ask, How to move up ranks in our guild, Since, In-Game, No one really knows.
(Yes, I asked a Officer)

Powahful Paragon :P

Flag Post

Sorry since i am busy preparing for exam right after Christmas this guild is quite not operational :P
But I’ll be back at Mid-January and all things will resume order.

Flag Post

And ignore the forum XD Just use this thread for the moment

Flag Post

Thanks, Btw, Who are you in the Guild?
Cause I saw your post Sayin’
“We All Are Asians” (X_X)
I asked Eth, and the rest, We Thought of who u are.
Can you prove us right?
(Or Wrong….)
Who Are You!?

Flag Post

He’s vivid-eatalot and , we’re not all asians but its better off if we are, cus that would mean that most of us will login at the same time :3.. mostly asians though. Still, everyone ish welcome!

Flag Post

We thought Vivid :P
Btw, Yes, Im Asian……

And Yes, I Like Italics _

Flag Post

bump
just to let anyone know we are still recruiting :3
Yes now we are good enough to bring anyone to FSC. We have epic ppls that can solo a 4-men vana party :3

Flag Post

Is that nice or epic ; ) Cuz i am recruiting Old School :D

Flag Post

hmmmm right.
Reality Echo recruiting always anyway :3

Flag Post

hi

Flag Post

It seems that I should defend my own post
Reality Echo is still recruiting!
I am damn sexy hawt!

Flag Post

Sorry but you arent D:

Flag Post

Its probably because I don’t have Vog Cub Set D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ernest1998:

Its probably because I don’t have Vog Cub Set D:

No sir, u are wrong, it’s because ur just ice cold and that’s not hot, sorry for the inconvenience.) :

Flag Post

PROBLEM?
Anyway STFU ^^

Flag Post

beep :D