energy

67 posts

Flag Post

you sohuld really remove the energy!! i really wanna battle that’s not fair for players energy for premium stuff only

Flag Post

Hey dude……Energy is the way the SK people make money cuz they know that impatient people will obviously want to buy ce with real money instead of earning it with crs so they can lvl up faster. If u take the energy concept of the game then the game will be too simple and too easy and the SK people will be outta money

Flag Post

Elevator pass is only 60 kreds, do a third-party offer or something if you don’t want to spend money on it. Elevator pass lets you use elevators and join parties with 0 energy cost, meaning unlimited level attempts =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ironhide200:

you sohuld really remove the energy!! i really wanna battle that’s not fair for players energy for premium stuff only

like i said in the comments, the game is SHORTER than you think, you can finish the whole game in 3-5 days if theres no energy, OOO (Three Rings) wont remove the energy EVER, your right that its unfair, but energy makes the game longer, Can you shut up now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by k1ll3r99969:

like i said in the comments, the game is SHORTER than you think, you can finish the whole game in 3-5 days if theres no energy, OOO (Three Rings) wont remove the energy EVER, your right that its unfair, but energy makes the game longer, Can you shut up now?

Comepletely wrong…. You can’t “finish” a MMORPG.

Flag Post

Vice is correct, any good MMORPG will not have a definable finish. And you’d have to be completely no-lifing the game to death to finish in five days. Most people who buy elevator passes soon after starting get through FSC is a month or so. Energy is OOO’s business model, and it’s not changing.

Flag Post

i guess your right lads but what i mean is you can use energy in some stuff or anything but not on elevator! if you die then you can spend energy cause i got stuck on missions 2 twice daily so it ain’t fair

Flag Post

stop offensing me

Flag Post

i guess your right lads but what i mean is you can use energy in some stuff or anything but not on elevator! if you die then you can spend energy cause i got stuck on missions 2 twice daily so it ain’t fair

Using energy to reveive isn’t neccecary if you go with a party. So if you have trouble on a mission bring a friend or guildmate along with you.

Flag Post

that wont help maybe you have no friends nor guild and your doing mission and you died and what will you do? of course energy is neccesary for revivng players and party but only elevator sshould be free

Flag Post

that wont help maybe you have no friends nor guild and your doing mission and you died and what will you do? of course energy is neccesary for revivng players and party but only elevator sshould be free

Nope, elevators shouldn’t be free. You shouldn’t even need to revive with energy, by the way you’re talking (complaining about energy, etc…) I’m assuming you’re just another newb who doesn’t want to wait… Then get some skill, don’t die and use the crowns you earn to buy more energy, then repeat.

Flag Post

Nope, elevators shouldn’t be free. You shouldn’t even need to revive with energy, by the way you’re talking (complaining about energy, etc…) I’m assuming you’re just another newb who doesn’t want to wait… Then get some skill, don’t die and use the crowns you earn to buy more energy, then repeat.

He’s only a newb, and

Get friends or a guild. Do Snarbolax runs by the way, they give ample crowns to get energy with crowns.

Flag Post

If you dont have friends/guild then use the all usefull JOIN A PARTY button. Seriously thats how you get friends you join/make a party then talk with some people and do missions with them later. If your T1 you can’t solo most missions unless you really skilled, which at T1 most people arn’t.

Flag Post

sometimes in mission once you join party theres no players

Flag Post

please flag this post if you offense me

Flag Post

im gonna stop posting… if you want guys

Flag Post

Iron you dont have to stop posting just talk so people can understand you. Your 2 years older than me and talk like your 2 years younger.

Flag Post

i said i stop posting right why do you have to make that up if you have a problem i dont care

Flag Post

well sry ninja now im tlaking to you happy?

Flag Post

i just want people to be happy thats all =(

Flag Post

If you want people to be happy dont triple post and spell things right. Whats your In game name Iron , mine’s Silveroak I want to friend you in SK. (Could you unmute me so we could continue this conversation without cluttering the forums?)

Flag Post

can you shut up now ninja your now annoying more than me

Flag Post

How did he annoy you? I don’t see anything in Ninjaplatypus333’s post

Originally posted by ninjaplatypus333:

If you want people to be happy dont triple post and spell things right. Whats your In game name Iron , mine’s Silveroak I want to friend you in SK. (Could you unmute me so we could continue this conversation without cluttering the forums?)

that would warrant a “shut up, you’re annoying”.

Flag Post

he would just say all my post a bad idea and offended me so i stop posting and now hes still offending me please ninja stop now

Flag Post

If your post ARE a bad idea someone is going to tell you. That shouldn’t offend you, you’ve made 4 forums about your ideas when the SK creators dont even come here. I’m not going to tell you that your ideas are “good” because i don’t want to hurt your feelings.