pets

59 posts

Flag Post

we want a pet which can help us battle anykind of pets including dragons hehe and they must have a growth sper also lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by ironhide200:

we want a pet which can help us battle anykind of pets including dragons hehe and they must have a growth sper also lol

Yeah who is “we”? I havn’t heard of many people actually WANTING pets so “we” might be a overstatement. And if you really want to make a Suggestion go to the Spiral Knights suggestion forum here: http://forums.spiralknights.com/en/forum/7 (Punctuation might help too…).

Flag Post

the we is some people i heard saying they want pets in spiral knights

Flag Post

Ironhide200 i see you like posting ideeas about the game on these forums. But as ninja sayd:

If you really want to make a Suggestion go to the Spiral Knights suggestion forum here: http://forums.spiralknights.com/en/forum/7.

Flag Post

People who are experienced with and fully understand SK do not want pets. They make the game easier and create more pay to win.

Flag Post

ok oracol im just new at forums i have no experience so i say anything

Flag Post

im gonna cancel posting if it makes you happy

Flag Post

this is not Adventure Quest Worlds dude, this is Spiral Knights, and please stop putting topics about your Ideas and put them here: http://forums.spiralknights.com/en/forum/7

Flag Post

uhhhhm maybe not just for battle.maybe aesthietics as well ya know to look cool?

Flag Post

adventure quest? i never played that game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by yopel:

uhhhhm maybe not just for battle.maybe aesthietics as well ya know to look cool?

yeh true

Flag Post

@irohide200 A better way to post is to make one posting at a time because this may piss ppl also you can say the name of the person you respond before the actual content. Or do like this:

And say what’s on your mind, but NEVER quote with someone multiple times cause it will make a huge post of useless stuff in the end. You can select what of the quote appears in your message.

(Just in case you didn’t knew you have an edit button in your post and can click quote while writing to)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oracol:

@irohide200 A better way to post is to make one posting at a time because this may piss ppl also you can say the name of the person you respond before the actual content. Or do like this:

And say what’s on your mind, but NEVER quote with someone multiple times cause it will make a huge post of useless stuff in the end. You can select what of the quote appears in your message.

(Just in case you didn’t knew you have an edit button in your post and can click quote while writing to)

THANK YOU.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oracol:

thx oracol ill keep in mind

Flag Post

this is why i like oracol XD a problem solver

Flag Post

check the energy topic post iron :P

Flag Post

kk

Flag Post

I like more then anything how this game DOESN’T have pets, if you ask me it would completely ruin it, it would make it extremely stereotypical

Flag Post

thats the point XD

Flag Post

It would be awesome to have pets but i would only like them if they DIDNT help us fighting monsters cuz SK itself is just too easy and i dont want it to get any easier and also u should really post ur ideas at the forums of SK and not here cuz idk the SK admins read the kong forums.

Flag Post

mmm i dont have account on sk but you can post this on sk just tell them you got the idea frome me

Flag Post

They don’t these forms are just for player use

Flag Post

??? what?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hiff8:

He ment ForUM (i think) he’s saying that the dev’s don’t go here and only players do. (correct me if i’m wrong)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ninjaplatypus333:
Originally posted by hiff8:

He ment ForUM (i think) he’s saying that the dev’s don’t go here and only players do. (correct me if i’m wrong)

The SK admins do look at the official SK forums they just dont look at this one