This game is the best ever

Flag Post

Well I think WE ALL know that.

Flag Post

Well not all of us some are just pissed about the energy system o3o

Flag Post

true true………… anyone hungry?

Flag Post

Lol, It would be awesome if there was a skill points system, like once you rank up, you get one skill point then you can spend it on a skill tree (like more max. energy and increased attack, speed, attack speed,and yeah.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dewottpoke:

Lol, It would be awesome if there was a skill points system, like once you rank up, you get one skill point then you can spend it on a skill tree (like more max. energy and increased attack, speed, attack speed,and yeah.

This isn’t an RPG. Its already a really good game if u struggle enough to get a good lotta energy and make good choices in the beginning. The skill point system is really boring and it takes a lot of time to get enough skill points to complete the tree in most RPGs. Also it would give a great advantage to people who dont have a lot of skills to those who have the whole tree X_X

Flag Post

But what if they have awesome gear? There should be a system in lockdown where you can make your enimies equal to your rank/stars! (I quit the lvl idea though it was about a rank, then you get 1 skill point, and yeah)

Flag Post

@dewott i think it is better to let lowbies wear temporary 5* equip in PVP (they can choose whatever 5* equip that exists in SK) so PVP turns into pure skill battle, not a battle of who has the best gear, since someone with proto armor but has very good skills can possible beat someone with a 5* set. so you are provided with equal equips for everyone, that would make PVP even more fun for everyone. i got this idea from GW2 where in pvp matches everyone gets the same equip grade, and their levels all get boosted/nerfed to the same level, so pvp is fun for everyone. and newbies dont have to play for like a year before they can have fun in PVP

Flag Post

a month would make you more then good enough to play t2 lockdown, i can say i’m good at it and if you want i will give you some tips on how i do it:

1. You do not need a shield for lockdown so 2 wepons plus armor will do fine.
2. You have a limited amount of time to win so you must be fast, you can play support if you do not own very good suits. The fastest thing is a sword. In this case flourish or twisted snarble barb will be good. I myself use twisted one and i can even craft them myself. There are faster wepons but it trades it for damage and i think that is a useless thing to use. (cutters)
3. You can use a gun if you want but the best is an elemental gun, i use kilowatt pulsar for the shock it can give also for the huge radius the bullet can hit. Again i can craft this wepon and i even sell them for money, the pulsar 2* is gotten from the boss mission with the twins, and it’s a bonus to my money. You can use a brandish type of wepon with status like fireburst or shockburst brandish but it gives 50% normal damage and most of the armors protect against it (works best against jelly armor, drake scale), you can even use a full normal wepon if you like (like grintovec or sealed sword).
4. Armors. You need to deal damage to the enemy but dodging them all isn’t easy. Cobalt is the cheapest to get but i use dusker because as i sayd before, you will be using swords and dusker with both armor piece it gives you a low+low=med bonus to sword damage. Also as cobalt but slightly weaker it protects against normal and pierce damage. You can combine a dusker piece with a jelly one in case your enemy has to many pierce fighters.
5. This is a little advanced but you can also use trinkets. Health would do great but pierce or normal defence is good to. it costs about 14k crowns to unlock 2 trinket slots if you buy them from AH (auction house) and it lasts 30 days.

The lockdown makes money for the devs because ppl buy better gear for it. But i would say you can score the best with the set you are used to play with.

KEEP IN MIND this is my way of doing it and if other ppl think it’s not good you can tell me how to improve it but please do not just say it’s useless. Also i took my time to write this so i would like it for ppl to read it.

Flag Post

If you like having specialized damage weapons, you need to have at least 2 different damage types. ie. elemental & piercing, shadow % elemental, etc. This is crucial to outputting good damage.
Alternatively, just bring normal weapons, but they are generally weaker than specialized weapons used correctly against your enemy types.

One great tip: “Show Attack Damage”
1. Go to options (press esc)
2. Go to “Game”
3. Check(X) the box that says “Show Attack Damage”
4. Play
5. Be amazed.

Don’t need to be such a try-hard, just use whatever weapons and armor you want… I personally use crappy weapons, Plague Needle, Triglav, Fearless Rigdaoon, Volcanic Pepperbox (and some generic powerful weapons). And I use crappy armors, Ancient plate set, Bombastic set (rest of mine are okay). Note: My equipment is crappy in comparison to the other equipment you could get.

What you need to do is ask people to see if they can demonstrate weapons to you, test the lower * equipment of the alchemy line, ask the honest opinions of people.

Flag Post

My honest opion is if for teir 2 lockdown is have 2 sword, and if you have slots for other weapons a gun then a sword. The 2 main swords I would recomend are Twisited Snarble Barb and Schockburst Brandish. Twisted Snarble Barb comes orginally from the Snarble Barb which is obatined by using the tokens from beating Snarbolax, and obating the recipe and crafting it or buy it at the AH. The Shockburst Brandish come from the Brandish, but to get the recipe you have to use the tokens from Lockdown. The armour is easy Dusker Coat and Cap. You get it from upgrading your Wolver Coat and Cap. The Gun i would recommend is Kilowatt Pulsar just because of the schock and push back.It coem from the pulsar which you get from beating the Roarmuls Twins. The magnus isnt to awful but it doesn’t help much outside of Lockdown and the magnus all you need is the recipe. The 3rd word i would recommend is the Nightblade. It comes from the Brandish and is pretty good outside of lockdown. Ok the trinkets to get are healthe pendants get the enamorock from the Lockdown guy.
This is purely an opion. If you have any other suggestions leave them. But this is just from experince. My equipment is 5 star but mostly crap, so these r the set i am currently working.
Hope this helps

Flag Post

@tigersm33 Isn’t this exactly what i sayd?

Flag Post

yes because are opions are close and i aslo told are more specific way to get instead of saying buy it from me

Flag Post

……_____……

Flag Post

I don’t know how you did it but i found out about the trinkets the 1st day i played, also you really can’t miss that huge building that is called the same way on many games: Auction House.

Also the health trinkets weren’t even there when i started. People were using pierce def trinkets or whatever they needed.