Swordsmen, what armor/sword should I get?

14 posts

Flag Post

I’ve got a calibur and brandish with a wolver and colbat set, but, am doing T2 now and being beat down. I heard nightblade was good. Any thoughts

Flag Post

I would recommend advancing your Wolver into either Skolver or Vog.

And then, advancing your brandish into either a Nightblade or any of its other lines.

Flag Post

If you like swords then get dusker set with twisted targe or swiftbuckler shield.
Now for the swords a (chose one)burst brandish would be good.
Yes nightblade is good sword also (it is like the burst type brandish but with shadow).
You can go for a big sword like grintovec or sealed sword, they are good to.
For pierce you can use twisted snarble barb or swift flourish.
As you already figured out they are all 3*. Tempered calibur would do good normal damage but in arcade it would make the game harder for your mates. Also keep in mind that i did not add cutters here because i really do not like them. To trade speed for damage like that isn’t good.

Also this is just a good t2 build. And it depends on what you want to do. If you want to make arcade you can chose owlite shield type for defending. But even so geting to ash tail would take you some time.

Flag Post

i say divine avenger(sealed line) gran faust(also sealed line) then full vog with asi trinks/5* heart pendant if u wanna be good in t3 ld da gf ff then peacemaker with full skolver set and 5* heart pendants

Flag Post

for Royal jelly nightblade is good

Flag Post

I really do not know why people give advices about 5* things if he has calibur and brandish with a wolver set.

Flag Post

if ur looking for buffs and protection go for wolver lines abd a BTS would help :D

Flag Post

Agreed with Oracol.

Originally posted by Oracol:

If you like swords then get dusker set with twisted targe or swiftbuckler shield.
Now for the swords a (chose one)burst brandish would be good.
Yes nightblade is good sword also (it is like the burst type brandish but with shadow).
You can go for a big sword like grintovec or sealed sword, they are good to.
For pierce you can use twisted snarble barb or swift flourish.
As you already figured out they are all 3*. Tempered calibur would do good normal damage but in arcade it would make the game harder for your mates. Also keep in mind that i did not add cutters here because i really do not like them. To trade speed for damage like that isn’t good.

Also this is just a good t2 build. And it depends on what you want to do. If you want to make arcade you can chose owlite shield type for defending. But even so geting to ash tail would take you some time.

Originally posted by Oracol:

I really do not know why people give advices about 5* things if he has calibur and brandish with a wolver set.

Good advice. Scarlet Shield is also a good 3* shield for anyone.

Flag Post

I say personally go with 2 swords instead of one and take night blade and sealed sword and then (when you need to become 4* )+ turn night blade into silent night blade and sealed sword into an avenger+ that worked well to me good luck =D

Flag Post

If you wanna do pvp, upgrade your wolver set into skolver set , get 5* trinks , a Gran Faust and Final Flourish/Barb Thorn Blade (as mentioned by the previous guys above). If you prefer pve in the other hand , There are lotsa stuff you can get and you can make up your own weapon set( I say you pick the one you’ll enjoy the most, I don’t give a krud for the best weps for pve, I will pick the one that makes it the most fun :3).

And yes, the nightblade is good, but its mostly used in pve, it kicks gremlin and jelly butt better than a gran faust(a bad weapon for charge spamming) imo .— I think this weps should get some slight dmg boost though, cus these weps don’t have effects after usage :/

They should make a Morningblade, Noisy morningblade, and the Norecha too o….o

Flag Post

i really wonder how will he do that in a short amount of time…

Flag Post

He was asking for a tip, he knows what to do and he should work on it :I he could buy ce or grind for it, would take me less than a month of joining some of my good friends and make em carry me all the way through fsc :3. When I was new, I got tips like these and got a little well from it :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaxius:

I’ve got a calibur and brandish with a wolver and colbat set, but, am doing T2 now and being beat down. I heard nightblade was good. Any thoughts

All you gotta do is get your stuff into THREE STAR because you will be BETTER, FLOURISH AND SNARBLE BARB are good and so are KAMARIN AND SEALED SWORD. Get ALL the sword damage bonuses you can if you wanna be a swordsman (wolver line set + twisted targe, and for the gunman you get cyclops cap, gunslinger sash and swiftstrike buckler). Phyggher thuh rest owt bai iorselph.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bi4togy:
Originally posted by Jaxius:

All you gotta do is get your stuff into THREE STAR because you will be BETTER, FLOURISH AND SNARBLE BARB are good and so are KAMARIN AND SEALED SWORD. Get ALL the sword damage bonuses you can if you wanna be a swordsman (wolver line set + twisted targe, and for the gunman you get cyclops cap, gunslinger sash and swiftstrike buckler). Phyggher thuh rest owt bai iorselph.

i think you meant was a owlite shield cause owlite is pretty good against shock