Spiral knights won't start?

12 posts

Flag Post

I use Safari, and I updated my java and everything. It loads just fine, but when I click the play now button nothing happens. Help?

Flag Post

Check here to see if your computer meets the minimum requirements for Spiral Knights.

Flag Post

Sorry I haven’t responded right away. Yes, my computer meets all the requirements and it still won’t work. :(

Flag Post

Same with me. I meet all requirements and have latest Java.

Flag Post

When i made it to rescue camp, it stopped at 94%!

Flag Post

Ok, so I had the same problem, what fixed it for me was completely uninstalling java and then re-installing at the spiral knights page on kong. http://www.java.com/en/download/uninstall.jsp link is a guide for windows users to uninstall java.

Flag Post

I fixed it by right clicking “play now” and saying “create shortcut” and running it from there.

Flag Post

For me, I meet all the requirements but when I click play now, it freezes my chrome and java crashes. I know i have java up to date and have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous amounts of times. I have tried other browsers like internet explorer with no luck. Any help?

Flag Post

yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I had this situation

Flag Post

will i ever get to play my profile again?, it was working fine before and now…every time i open it it closes, all my good gear is on that account……HELP!!!!!

Flag Post

Whenever I try to start it opens up the box where the loading box should be and then there’s nothing. Anything using java just stops and the tab freezes.

Flag Post

me two even on runescape fails