The Grim Bonus

17 posts

Flag Post

Have you seen those evil totems with purple swirls for eyes that resurrect zombies? You can carry them and put em down, so it would be cool if you got a Grim Bonus for carrying a Grim Totem onto the elevators. (Depth x 10 Crowns) and a grim spark for every totem on the elevator.

Flag Post

I dunno… those grim totems are pretty rare… But I approve, and what does Bump mean?

Flag Post

I have 5 grim tokens

Flag Post

horrible idea

Flag Post

923 rims Sparks, when i get 1000 i will buy articles and sell them ( Ur idea is Horrible)

Flag Post

Approved. Mainly because it’s not game-breaking, and the payoff (while small) sounds quite nice. Maybe have a forge and primal bonus too, for the other sparks. :D

Flag Post

HORRIBLE IDEA!

Flag Post

No. Just no.

Flag Post

seems like you guys are loving this idea

Flag Post

Hey guys I didn’t say that you would get grim sparks from Grim Totems. Grim Totems are those tan-ish totems that revive zombies. The next thing you know there is gonna be small Grim Statues, Forge Statues, and Primal Statues.

Flag Post

1. no s*it Sherlock
2.there will NEVER be those statues
3. your idea is still horrible

Flag Post

yea
I will give you /yes

Flag Post

To Dragorage

Flag Post

I still like to put Grim Totems on the elevator because they look like Artifacts :D

Flag Post

lol. and how about putting a sprite on elevator depth 25 FSC?

Flag Post

hi

Flag Post
Originally posted by Entername_______:

hi

I heard that you said “hi” on some Devillite Fourm. Do everyone a favor and shuddap.